Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.I.P. Jason David Frank Aka Tommy Oliver:The Legendary Power Ranger

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Supaman2525

Supaman2525

R.I.P. Jason David Frank Aka Tommy Oliver:The Legendary Power Ranger 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

R.I.P. Jason David Frank Aka Tommy Oliver:The Legendary Power Ranger 316305664_6401696493177772_5085929874269857006_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=uHqWlaPvrxkAX-qXgU2&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1

It has been confirmed that longtime Houston Texas resident Jason David Frank died last night. It’s being reported that he committed suicide. His trainer and close friend Mike Bronzoulis here in Houston Texas confirmed the news this morning.

A representative for the actor confirmed the loss to People Magazine, sharing, "Unfortunately, it is true."

"Please respect the privacy of his family and friends during this horrible time as we come to terms with the loss of such a wonderful human being," they shared. "He loved his family, friends and fans very much…He will be truly missed."

Best known for his portrayal of Tommy Oliver the Green Ranger in the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers," Frank also starred in other "Power Rangers" projects.

Being a member of the franchise was seemingly a large part of Frank's identity - as his social media was full of references to his projects.

R.I.P. Jason David Frank Aka Tommy Oliver:The Legendary Power Ranger 800px-6.28.13JasonDavidFrankByLuigiNovi1
In addition to his acting career, Frank was also a proud and accomplished mixed-martial artist, having earned his 8th degree black belt.

He practiced multiple different forms of martial arts including Mixed martial arts, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Jeet Kune Do, Shotokan & Wadō-ryū

In 2003, Frank was inducted into the World Karate Union Hall of Fame.

The film Legend of the White Dragon launched on Kickstarter in 2020. Initially, it was going to be a mini-series or fan film. With the popularity and excitement, it grew into a full-feature film. The film includes past Power Rangers performers such as Frank, Jason Faunt, Ciara Hanna. Other cast members include Mark Dacascos, Michael Madsen, Andrew Byron Bachelor, and Jenna Frank. The movie wrapped in 2021. It's currently in production and set to release in 2023.

Frank identified as a Christian, and said he began attending church after the death of his brother.He married his first wife in 1994 and the couple had two sons and a daughter. They divorced in 2001. In 2003, he married his second wife, Tammie, and the couple had one daughter. In 2022, Tammie filed for divorce.

Frank died in November 2022, at the age of 49.

and I have some very strong words

ever feel like you have a hero that you look up to your whole life growing up? well thats how I feel when I 1st Watch Power rangers with my brother and the only character we go nuts about is Jason David Frank Better Known As tommy oilver specially when hes Green Ranger Theme Song hits lol ,As years gone by I see him making comebacks after comebacks from MMPR,Zeo,Turbo,Dino Thunder,Forever Red,Super MegaForce Legendary Battle,Ninja Super Steel Team Up And even the premiere of Lord Drakkon in The Shattered Grid Comic series,This Man made he's mark and he's more than a power ranger,he's a childhood hero in real life So I Take My helmet off and say Thank you JDf for giving us a true reason to believe that there is a hero in all of us Jason David Frank May You Rest In Peace & May The Power Truly Protect You Forever & Always 😢🙏
September 4, 1973 - November 19, 2022
R.I.P. Jason David Frank Aka Tommy Oliver:The Legendary Power Ranger Ddc6inu-6d0a4ac9-9404-4386-b936-c244e0d17dfb.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q1ZTUxYjNhLWZiOTUtNDMwYi1iNjU0LWI2NWM1MGNmOGMwYlwvZGRjNmludS02ZDBhNGFjOS05NDA0LTQzODYtYjkzNi1jMjQ0ZTBkMTdkZmIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

for more news click here
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/power-rangers-star-jason-david-frank-dead-49

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

R.I.P. Jason David Frank Aka Tommy Oliver:The Legendary Power Ranger 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

He will be greatly missed.
I was a massive fan of the white and green ranger growing up.
Nobody can deny that he was by far the most polarizing character of the series

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

R.I.P. Jason David Frank Aka Tommy Oliver:The Legendary Power Ranger 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Damn that really sucks! Grew up watching Power Rangers. It was great seeing his arc as a villain and then as a hero. Dude was a legend

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

R.I.P. Jason David Frank Aka Tommy Oliver:The Legendary Power Ranger 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Fucking sucks man. He was a legit Martial Artist.
Funny story, a guy I know of used to bump into him randomly in Thailand every now and then on Muay Thai training camps. He used to go to Thailand and live for a month or 2 at a time and train Muay Thai. He never stopped training and could still do all his crazy ranger moves and Bo fighting staff tricks lol.

What a tragedy but his legacy lives on in all who remember him and he wll be immortalized in the power ranger legacy.

R.I.P brother R.I.P. Jason David Frank Aka Tommy Oliver:The Legendary Power Ranger 1f339 R.I.P. Jason David Frank Aka Tommy Oliver:The Legendary Power Ranger 1f339

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
R.I.P. Jason David Frank Aka Tommy Oliver:The Legendary Power Ranger 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o

HmmmLawnmower likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum