Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Movie version)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Movie version) 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

This char is so cool that deserves a specific topic :)

Well guys, I have some news that can be good or bad, depends if you like my work or not, lol
...but I am in charge of coding Blue Ranger :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is still on early stages because I am busy coding other chars and still be busy for some time, but he is on the works now :)

From Balthazar's original topic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah! This is one of the secret projects I've been working on!
To be honest, yes, he'll be using a LOT of Captain Commando for bases, but don't worry, I plan to throw in more unique stuff, especially for Special and Super moves. Here are a few samples:

-Why Billy? I need dat Red Ranger yo.
Because Billy's the underdog! Jason or Tommy would've been the obvious choises. Plus, Tommy has that additional armor.
Though with helmetswaps, it'll be quick to get a Black, Red or Green Ranger (green with the added attributes) along.
Reusing the base for the females is a no-go for me, that's just not sexy enough for me dawg.

-Movie custume, ey? The simple series spandex would've been easier...
But not as awesome! Also, I'd like to note there seem to be two versions of the Movie outfit, as seen below. I based my design on the one on the right.
Spoiler:
The only thing I left out is the Dino Coin symbol on the chest. Too troublesome. Though the Morpher on the belt came out nice I think.
I did leave out the gunholster and the gun as well... I left out some lines on the gloves as well, though I did get all the diamont shapes! The design of his back (mainly the shoulder blades section) I changed a bit as well. Oh and the helmet is based on the series version (it has the silver trim along the visor, and the visor has harder angles. I don't like the roundiness of the Blue Ranger's movie helmet).

-Dude I would like to suggest -insert whatever Power Ranger from whatever series-.
Nope.

-Has a movelist been planned?
I'm tinkering with it, yeah. I got some ideas. I'll probably have him use his Tricera Lance for Supers only. I WON'T be adding assists, be it other Rangers or Zords. This guy can take proper care of himself! I want to have a lot of cool martial arts stuff instead. For example:
Spoiler:
C'mon son, you know I'm putting in some Scott Adkins action. Yeah you'll have to excuse the jumpyness of that animation, it's still in progress!

At the moment, this is what's finished:
-idle (not animated yet)
-all guards (standing, crouching, jumping)
-all jumps (forward, up, backwards), and jump-landing
-crouching
-turning and crouch turning
-dash
-get up
-standing strong kick
-jumping weak punch and kick
-warp intro

A couple of other animations are in progress.
Hope it peaks your interest and you'll be following!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avengers game demo is out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://adf.ly/47Lu0

ExCham

ExCham

Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Movie version) 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

"O"mazing.

just dunno is left leg position seems to exagerated to the point look broken imo.
Asides from that tiny detail Balth Z2 style on the power ranger looks really good cuz even looks like a Marvel sprite.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]] [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

Demitri

Demitri

Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Movie version) RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

[quote="Excahm"]
just dunno is left leg position seems to exagerated to the point look broken imo./quote]
Captain Commando.

O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Movie version) 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Hype Beast (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

haha I liked the "O"Mazing :)

Yeah, the leg is result of Captain Commando as a base in some frames

[quote author=Balthazar link=topic=158927.msg1953795#msg1953795 date=1398849960]
Alright I went with the browner hair, though I made it a bit lighter then the hair from the Sudden Freak's sprite (more desaturated really). Here's a sprite of Billy with his classic overalls, striped shirt (will be a bitch to animate) and glasses:
I do plan to animate the human sprite, he has to bust out the morpher from behind his back (where the hell do they actually keep it??) and bring it out in front, the classic morphin animation.
Yeah his Thunder Slinger will most definitely be represented in a special move, be it as a wall-cling move or a full-on Web Sling-based move.
[/quote]

Avengers game demo is out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Hype Beast (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Courtesy of Daeron

O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Hype Beast (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Some updates
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum