Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Screenpack Editing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Screenpack Editing Empty Screenpack Editing Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:19 am

GamerG

GamerG

Screenpack Editing 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

I've been screenpack hunting and found this one:

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mugen-axx-screenpack-193499.0.html

It's awesome, except for one problem... The portraits are custom. Now that's not a bad thing at all. I have acquired too many characters to create a custom portrait for all of them. Unfortunately, there is no option offered for standard portraits, just an alternative stage select patch which Is useful.

I searched and couldn't find any tutorial about editing a screenpack to use standard portraits instead of custom ones. Any help will be much appreciated.

2Screenpack Editing Empty Re: Screenpack Editing Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:39 am

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Screenpack Editing 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hi GamerG
It is one of those things where extensive full screenpack video tutorial watching/trial and error are the best remedies. My suggestion is google full screenpack tutorials if you dont mind getting your hands very dirty.
There are definitely good tutorialds out there (long ones at that), im not good on memory of them but patience and extensive googling should turn up some results.
If all else fails, coincidentally I am actually doing this exact commission for someone as we speak right now from custom to default: https://www.newagemugen.com/t4480-active-projectastral-heat-ex-screenpack-legacyadd004-custom-mod-for-nk3s-part002-and-part003-options-screen-vs-screen-system and may be available for edit requests once I am finished.
But dont give up googling. there may even be some older ones here somewhere. Im just trerrible at remembering where links are sorry. There is a youtuber that makes a lot of long video guides on it i think, unless he deleted his videos

3Screenpack Editing Empty Re: Screenpack Editing Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:02 am

GamerG

GamerG

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Gold)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi GamerG
It is one of those things where extensive full screenpack video tutorial watching/trial and error are the best remedies. My suggestion is google full screenpack tutorials if you dont mind getting your hands very dirty.
There are definitely good tutorialds out there (long ones at that), im not good on memory of them but patience and extensive googling should turn up some results.
If all else fails, coincidentally I am actually doing this exact commission for someone as we speak right now from custom to default: https://www.newagemugen.com/t4480-active-projectastral-heat-ex-screenpack-legacyadd004-custom-mod-for-nk3s-part002-and-part003-options-screen-vs-screen-system and may be available for edit requests once I am finished.
But dont give up googling. there may even be some older ones here somewhere. Im just trerrible at remembering where links are sorry. There is a youtuber that makes a lot of long video guides on it i think, unless he deleted his videos

Hello Ex-Siruius. Thanks for the info. I never thought to look up screenpack creation. I'll google that and see what I can find. If that gets a bit complicated for me (plus me attempting to learn stage creation), and if you're available, I might contact you.

4Screenpack Editing Empty Re: Screenpack Editing Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:00 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Screenpack Editing 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi GamerG

There are some useful help links at the bottom of the link below

https://www.newagemugen.com/t2023-regarding-mugen-help-assistance

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Screenpack Editing 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

5Screenpack Editing Empty Re: Screenpack Editing Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:30 am

GamerG

GamerG

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Gold)

Vermilion Spy wrote:Hi GamerG

There are some useful help links at the bottom of the link below

https://www.newagemugen.com/t2023-regarding-mugen-help-assistance

Thanks for the link. I'll checkout the help threads. I made progress with the screenpack that's ok-ish, but my noob self is happy so far.. I'm going to keep at it though. ^^

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum