Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BETA TEST For My Character

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BETA TEST For My Character Empty BETA TEST For My Character Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:45 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Hey everyone. I've been making a character for a long while now. The concept is Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho but instead of his demon transformation, I gave him a Mastered Ultra Instinct transformation, and also added a couple Naruto type moves with clones and such to add to his OP status. I felt that Yusuke deserved an OP version in MUGEN. He is a JUS styled character, his bas form is 95% complete, only needing extra effects and sounds and one or two moves could use small tweaks. His transformation is about 80% complete, still needing some super moves, an ultimate, and plenty of effects and sounds. His AI is only about 20% complete but i just recently started on that. I don't want to upload him until he's complete but I am looking for a handful of people, literally anyone at all is welcome, to send my character to and have you test him out and fight with and against him and just let me know what you like and don't like and any ideas you might have! I'll include a video as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukwDj_yRLB0&t=169s

2BETA TEST For My Character Empty Re: BETA TEST For My Character Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:55 pm

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

BETA TEST For My Character 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi xythe616

Congratulations for sharing your first WIP project.
Just two things you should know first regarding posting in this section.

1. You will need to fix your posting format because your video link is not appearing correctly.
Please refer to our beginner guide section on how to correct it here so others can see your project:
https://www.newagemugen.com/t3714-new-members-forum-usage-guide-forum-tips-posting-youtube-videos

2. The projects/commissions thread is for people requesting paid mugen help/commissions and other paid professional services from creators,
   or professional creators showcasing their own work that are not requesting help or testing.
If you are requesting paid help for your project, you will need to update your post as per our Commission post guide here:
https://www.newagemugen.com/t4215-how-to-request-a-mugen-commission

3. If you are requesting free help instead, please confirm as your thread can be moved to the free help request section here:
https://www.newagemugen.com/f13-mugen-help

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BETA TEST For My Character 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

3BETA TEST For My Character Empty Re: BETA TEST For My Character Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:35 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

BETA TEST For My Character 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

why doesnt video show properly you need fix the link post

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
BETA TEST For My Character JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum