Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your thoughts on RE: Village?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's your thoughts on RE: Village? Empty What's your thoughts on RE: Village? Wed May 12, 2021 1:29 pm

GamerG

GamerG

What's your thoughts on RE: Village? 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

I'm on the fence if I should save up and get it. Read where some people love it, others say it's not worth the money wait for a big sale, and finally some say it's not scary at all because of daytime. Anyone playing it? If so, what's your feedback?

2What's your thoughts on RE: Village? Empty Re: What's your thoughts on RE: Village? Wed May 12, 2021 9:14 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

What's your thoughts on RE: Village? 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

one thing i know for certain judging on the videos and memes by bros be sharing daily is that there are more people infactuated by the "tall lady" character in a weird way than the actual game itself What's your thoughts on RE: Village? 1f602

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What's your thoughts on RE: Village? 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

3What's your thoughts on RE: Village? Empty Re: What's your thoughts on RE: Village? Thu May 13, 2021 12:06 pm

GamerG

GamerG

What's your thoughts on RE: Village? 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Phant0mD wrote:one thing i know for certain judging on the videos and memes by bros be sharing daily is that there are more people infactuated by the "tall lady" character in a weird way than the actual game itself  What's your thoughts on RE: Village? 1f602

Yea I noticed that since the first trailer. The memes and stuff lol. Tall Lady fan base, so far, is a peculiar one.

Village looks spooky but not sure if Its a waste of money or a good purchase. I might just hold off a bit.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum