Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fight Revenge 2 : Commission

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commissions Final Fight Revenge 2 : Commission Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:42 am

ARIKAFGC

ARIKAFGC

Final Fight Revenge 2 : Commission 29630307338_927318ed53_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

Hello everyone hope yall having great holiday,

Today I would like to announce that I want to turn this project into a commission because time is too short with me and I really have no time to do anything these days.

So I would like your support on making this dream project to come true.

Link of the previous project:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am willing to pay to the person who will dedicate his time and effort to make this fan game come true and to the team who are willing to make new stage designs and the fighting system.

New requirement:
1- Opening Theme and Main Menu
Opening Logo "Press Start Button"

Main Menu with English scrolling text in the bottom "informing the user the version of the game and the copyright (same on the previous video)".

2- Select screen
Text should be same as Blazing Star "Select Screen text"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I would like to have the select screen like this style but showing the character's status like "ATTACK , DEFENCE , SPEED, RANGE"

3- New logo Final Fight Revenge 2.

4- Resolution will be 1280x720.

5- Stages should be remade and with reimagined stages with 3D Parallax example:

10 stages.

6- Cool Lifebar has Street Fighter X Tekken feel into it with character's portrait hub "I have open files I am willing to share for those who will work for the project to make it fast and easier".

7- Fighting System either 3 on 3 tag team mugen file or 1 vs 1 tag team mugen file "both folders should be separated so players can choose which version to play".

8- Character's portraits should be rendered vectorized clean no pixels 4K UHD quality "Portraits will be shared to the designer once the commision is approved".

current characters are:
01   - Cody
02   - Guy
03   - Haggar
04   - Mika
05   - Hugo
06   - Poison
07   - Rolento
08   - Sodom

09  - Zombie Guy   "Pandora Box effect"
10  - Zombie Cody "Pandora Box effect"
11  - Shin Sodom    "Akuma Palettes with Teleportation with Raging Demon with fire effect when does his strong uppercut and his level 3 supers"
example:

All the handover links will be given to the person who accepts this commission.

2Commissions Re: Final Fight Revenge 2 : Commission Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:36 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Final Fight Revenge 2 : Commission 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Hey Arika,
We can definitely take a look at pricing your commission for you.
I will go through everything you have requested in very fine detail. Once I have doe that, I will ask you any questions I am unsure of, and if there is anything that I see that may require a separate project/ separate commission request within your project, I will let you know. So lets start:

ARIKAFGC wrote:
New requirement:
1- Opening Theme and Main Menu
Opening Logo "Press Start Button"

I assume here, you are talking about 2 separate things:
- A design for the Mugen LOGO screen (the pre-select screen that appears during intro/select screen timeout)
- A design for the Mugen INTRO screen
I'll need you to confirm this is correct.
So this is easy - this would be 2 Designs required.

ARIKAFGC wrote:
Main Menu with English scrolling text in the bottom "informing the user the version of the game and the copyright (same on the previous video)".

Easily done: You can provide any text you want and we can put it in there. This would be included in the menu screen design.

ARIKAFGC wrote:
2- Select screen
Text should be same as Blazing Star "Select Screen text"

- by text I assume that means the font style in this image?
If you have a specific font you would like used, you can specify/provide it and we will use it.

- The style of the select screen can be anything you like, and the images/styles you showed are very easy to replicate.

- Most important thing here is that you have to confirm the total number of character slots you want at the start.
 You should think carefully about this because it could be very time consuming (and expensive) if you decided to modify it later to add more

ARIKAFGC wrote:
I would like to have the select screen like this style but showing the character's status like "ATTACK , DEFENCE , SPEED, RANGE"

8- Character's portraits should be rendered vectorized clean no pixels 4K UHD quality "Portraits will be shared to the designer once the commission is approved".

This would require 2 designs - One design for the stats template, one design for the vectorization process.
- "character stats", is actually not part of a mugen screenpack or the select screen design.
 The only way to achieve this is by making custom character portrait art designs that include the stats.
 This is easy to do, but can be quite timely as it will need to be manually done for every character you add to the game so you will need to confirm how many portraits you require in total before we start.

- regarding the art, we are happy for you to supply images however the quality when vectorized will depend on the original source image.
If the original source image is too low quality, the end results may not be satisfactory but we can work with you on this.

ARIKAFGC wrote:
3- New logo Final Fight Revenge 2.

This is one design - we can create it no problem - if you have any design that you would like it to look like/similar to so we know how long it will take to make, that would help too.

We will also be able to reuse the logo when we design the Intro Logo screen so it will save costs there on time.

ARIKAFGC wrote:
5- Stages should be remade and with re-imagined stages with 3D Parallax.
10 stages.

10 stages means you will be commissioning 10 designs - which means quite a large project and quite expensive.
Stages and characters normally are treated as a separate commissions, but either way if you really want, we can do no problem.

ARIKAFGC wrote:6- Cool Lifebar has Street Fighter X Tekken feel into it with character's portrait hub "I have open files I am willing to share for those who will work for the project to make it fast and easier".

The lifebars will require 3 designs:
1. Single Mode Lifebars/Powerbars
2.Simul/Tag Mode lifebars
3.Team mode/Turns mode lifebars
The fonts/portraits/round 1 2 3 animations etc are all included as part of the 3 lifebar designs so you dont need to worry about that.

What you do need to confirm however, is whether or not you want custom lifebar portraits - this would be classed as an extra design since it will need to be done for every character in your roster - you can confirm this.

ARIKAFGC wrote:
7- Fighting System either 3 on 3 tag team mugen file or 1 vs 1 tag team mugen file "both folders should be separated so players can choose which version to play".

2 vs 2 Tag team mode is fine - to do this, we will need to use the ADD004 mugen patch as the base for your screenpack.
This is not a design feature so there would be no cost involved in this.

However, be aware that not all mugen characters are coded to support tag function or add004 so there is a chance that it could create errors in certain characters. You will need to test your characters you want in your game in add004 first to make sure they will support tag mode first.

3 on3 tag mode is not a default mugen feature. This is a newer feature in IKEMEN, and also a feature done using patches on characters.
There is no function yet for adding 3 lifebars on screen that I am aware of in Mugen 1.1 so I'm not sure how this works.
This is something you would need to test/add on your characters before sending them to us.

ARIKAFGC wrote:
01   - Cody
02   - Guy
03   - Haggar
04   - Mika
05   - Hugo
06   - Poison
07   - Rolento
08   - Sodom
11  - Shin Sodom    "Akuma Palettes with Teleportation with Raging Demon with fire effect when does his strong uppercut and his level 3 supers"

According to this, your game will have a grand total of 11 characters - which is no problem.
As for these 2 characters:

I assume you want palette FX/Aura to look like the character in the video you posted - this should be no problem and would be 2 designs.

Regarding your last request:

This is an original character design and would need to be treated as a separate commission from this project.
Character creation requires the hiring of a coder/spriter - this can be very expensive (over $200 USD).
If you still really require this, you can create a separate thread for this for some of our spriters/coders to look at for you separately.

OK.
So lets summarize your project based on these notes:

Client name: ARIKAFGC
Project title: Final Fight Revenge 2
Project type: Custom screenpack/Fullgame
Mugen Version: 1.1
Resolution/Localcoord: 1280x720
Roster size: TBA

1. Mugen Intro screen
   Special requests: "include the new logo design"
  = 1 x Design

2. Mugen LOGO screen
   Special requests: "include press start button"
   = 1 x Design

3. Mugen main menu screen.
   Special requests: "text in the bottom informing the user the version of the game and the copyright"
   = 1 x Design

4. Character select screen
   Special requests: "Use Blazing Star font as per sample" (client to provide font file)
                           "Make similar to style as per sample images" (Client to confirm total no. character slots required)

= 1 x design

5. Custom Select screen portrait art
   Special requests: "add ATK DEF SPD RANGE attribute system to portrait art as discussed"
                           " 4K UHD vectorized artwork for each portrait" (client to confirm number of portrait artwork required/supply samples)

= 2 x Designs    

6. New Logo Design
  Special requests: "Logo for game name of "Final Fight revenge 2"
  = 1 x design

7. Lifebars
   Special requests: "Street Fighter X Tekken feel with character's portrait hub "
   = 3 x designs (Without custom lifebar portraits)
   = 4 x Designs (with custom lifebar portraits)

8. Character edits
   Special Requests:  "Zombie guy/cody with palfx as per shown in video sample" (client to provide base characters for edit)
   = 2 x designs

Other Notes:

- Client to confirm total character roster count
- Client to confirm total select screen slots
- Client to provide select screen font
- Client to provide required select artwork for UHD upscaling
- Client to confirm if custom Lifebar single/tag/turns portraits required/not required

Commissions/Requests outside of project spectrum:

Stage commission required
- Client to Create separate Commission request thread for 10 x stages required with details (if required)

Character creation commission required
- Client to create separate Commission request thread for Custom character "Shin Sodom" (if still required)

Once you can confirm all of these things, we can move on to the next step and confirm the total number of designs required and calculate the costs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

3Commissions Re: Final Fight Revenge 2 : Commission Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:27 pm

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Final Fight Revenge 2 : Commission 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Commission eh.....

Thats a very long shopping list you have there.
Exactly how much are you intending to spend on this game?
Obviously for a job this big you must have a figure in mind.

For something this big i think you would be throwing your money away if its all that advanced work for just 11 characters in a game.
Wouldn't it be smarter to make a larger roster game for all that work?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4Commissions Re: Final Fight Revenge 2 : Commission Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:12 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Final Fight Revenge 2 : Commission 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Filthy Fredo wrote:
Thats a very long shopping list you have there.

That's an understatement! - I'm not a character spriter so I think i'll pass on this commission.
ARIKA, do you mind me also asking what is your budget for this, and when do you expect to have it delivered finished?

For something this large you are going to need multiple people to work on it if you want it finished in a forseeable future in my opinion.
The character creation requirements you have mentioned doesnt sound cheap.
You will easily be looking at over $500 just for one of those characters if you are able to find a spriter/coder willing to create those original characters.

5Commissions Re: Final Fight Revenge 2 : Commission Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:14 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Final Fight Revenge 2 : Commission 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Im interested. Im obviously not a guru on everything youre asking for but some is a piece of cake.
I sent you a PM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum