Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mugen Creations By DarkWolf13 (AKA PokeDigiFighter11013)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Mugen Creations By DarkWolf13 (AKA PokeDigiFighter11013) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

DarkWolf13's Mugen Creations

Mugen Creations By DarkWolf13 (AKA PokeDigiFighter11013) 38VhsNs

Check out DarkWolf13's videos here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DarkWolf13 AKA PokeDigiFighter11013, DarkWerewolf144 or "Nick", is an American Mugen creator affiliated mainly with the Mugen Fighters Guild forum. He is best known for his MvC2 Chars With Tag System project which preceded REDHOT's equally large scale project of similar nature. He has been active in the mugen community since 2007

A self proclaimed Pokemon and Digimon player, he started his career in mugen by making digimon characters from deviantart sprite sheets. He then moved on to what mostly seemed to be fullgame projects with emphasis on tag mode mechanics with 3 noteworthy projects to date - MUGEN Tag Fighting Jam, Digimon Tag Arena, and VSD or collaborative project with fellow MVC char creator and MFG member Kenshiro99 entitled "Versus Style Debuts"

In October 2019, Darkwolf announced that he had was semi retiring from mugen creation stating that

"I've decided to step away from MUGEN for a very long time cuz of RL stuff and other interests killing my motivation for this. I had originally planned to add the remaining fighters from REDHOT's MvC2 project and I just don't have the motivation I once had. I hope you all enjoy and hope you all understand. I'll still be around but I won't be doing much MUGENing"

However in April 2020, he re-announced that thr project was still ongoing and posted more progress videos on his youtube channel

Download All Darkwolf13's MvC2 Chars With Tag System here

VSD Tag Project V2_0 beta

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Mugen Creations By DarkWolf13 (AKA PokeDigiFighter11013) 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Mugen Creations By DarkWolf13 (AKA PokeDigiFighter11013) 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

The problem with these guys and their built in Tag patches is that its all redundant now due to add004.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
 Mugen Creations By DarkWolf13 (AKA PokeDigiFighter11013) JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum