Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrestling thread

+22
Alchemist of Atlas
HUNGRY WOLF
Watta
da_linkwent
Sir Lord Alpyne
ExCham
mAdLaX
Dissidia
Psyre
Vegaz_Parrelli
D.O.W.X.
Markpachi
MC2
xX-Nero-Xx (Retired)
JayJay
Teuthos
Hollywood Hogan
MarzDaIndigo
TwiliPhoenix0402
Susano-o
Fletch, The Angry Black
G
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 31]

101Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:31 am

MC2

MC2

Wrestling thread - Page 5 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

TNA has some good wrestlers for sure. Styles, Angle, Daniels, Joe, Kazarian, Pope, Beer Money, Aries, Anderson...hell even Sting still has some pretty good matches. It's just that Vince Russo can't write a show for shit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wrestling thread - Page 5 MFGPalChampSigcopy

102Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:00 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

There's no chnace in hell TNA's No Surrender is gonna do good..the only match I'm looking forward to is Aries Vs Kendrick..I'm hoping TNA does the right thing and have Kendrick lose..

lol I didn't even watch Today's Impact..I just waited for them to upload clips on YT, I gotta say.. TNA needs to tone down on the canned cheers and boos..good lord..

Jeff Hardy got almost no response from the crowd..it was dead and they really didn't give a fuck about him.
He plead guilty and is expected to serve 10 days in jail, Followed by Probation, Rehab, and a 100,000 dollars in Fines..
I was expecting him getting at least 4 months in the slammer...but w/e...

103Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:27 am

MC2

MC2

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Jeff and his brother are both pretty much washed up now, it's hard to imagine even the crazy hardcore Hardy fangirls still love them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

104Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Fletch, The Angry Black

Fletch, The Angry Black

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

how they still have fans after Jeff fucked himself over and Matt faked his suicide online?
Spoiler:

Wrestling thread - Page 5 Manfuckasignature
Boosie Badazz I'll Spit On Ya!
https://www.youtube.com/GUN0TRADIO

105Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:02 pm

G

G

Wrestling thread - Page 5 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Their fans seem to have died down in amount by a long shot, though.

Also, that "fake Sin Cara vs. Real Sin Cara" I've heard everyone speculating over is becoming more and more obvious.

The real Sin Cara from what they believe cannot speak any english, and after his "interview" he threw in the line "I am the REAL Sin Cara!" Which pretty much gave it away for me.

Wrestling thread - Page 5 XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

106Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Fletch, The Angry Black

Fletch, The Angry Black

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

the other Sin Cara Paul London tryin to make a comeback lol jk

107Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:52 pm

MC2

MC2

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

With the Hardyz no longer a hot commodity, I wonder if Paul London (who was snubbed several times by big companies because of his real life feud with them) might be sought after by companies now?

108Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Fletch, The Angry Black

Fletch, The Angry Black

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

not with WWE stubborn leadership they wont, and TNA wont be good for him either since they just goin give him a crappy storyline/gimmick, I can see him in ROH or New Japan tho

109Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:42 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

TNA's No Surrender 2011..
This PPV was a little more entertaining then I thought...but had it's flaws..Thank You Russo, thanks for giving us bullshit swerves.

- Bad
+ Good
* Highlight of the PPV

- Jesse Sorensen Def. Kid Kash for a No.1 Contendership To face The X-Division Champion at Bound For Glory
Even though this was a OK match, I was really hoping Kid Kash would win, Jesse Sorensen just came to TNA, It's too soon for him to have title matches.

+ Bully Ray Def. James Storm Via Disqualification, Semi-Finals for The BFG Series
During This match, My Fear was that Bully Ray was gonna win The BFG Series, But he did a good Job getting heat from the crowd and getting them ampted up.

- Winter Def. Mickie James(c) For the TNA's Knockouts Championship
This has Russo all over it.. 3 title changes within a month? Not to mention when Winter Won the title last month, She was barely featured.
Then have her Drop the title to Mickie James on a Pre-tape of Impact..only to drop it right back 2 weeks later to Winter. Wow Just wow TNA.

+ Mexican America(c) Def. The Pope and Devon Dudley to Retain The TNA Tag Team Championships
They over did this match, not to mention The Pope and Devon had hard time working as a Tag team.But The right guys Won, Though makes me question who's the leader of Mexican America..cause that Chavo Guerrero Wannabe is just piss poor at the Mic..but he's the one doing all the talking.

+ Matt Morgan Def. Samoa Joe
Good way to start a feud, hopefully they will have a rematch at Bound Fort Glory.

+ Bobby Roode Def. Gunner in the BFG Series Semi Finals Via Submission
Good Match, Roode made Gunner look strong and over all the Right Guy won this.

* Austin Aries Def. Brian Kendrick(c) For the X-Division Championship
Great match, Kendrick did all he could but Aries just out shined him, the crowd was on Aries side through out the match, and your new X-Division Champion, The Greatest Man Whoever Lived, A Double, AUSTIN ARIES.

* Bobby Roode Def. Bully Ray In The BFG Finals To Win a World Title shot and Main Event Bound For Glory.
Another Great match, and yet again Bully Ray did all he could to make Roode Look good and get the Crowd Pumped up, My biggest fears was Bully Ray was gonna win all this..so towards the end.. I went to go get something to eat..I heard my Bro yell out... IT PAYS TO BE ROODE BITCH!! I quickly ran to the living room and saw that Roode won the series, even though the ending was Anti-Climatic..I was very Happy that Roode won, it's his time to be Champion, Please TNA..don't fuck this up..PLEASE....BOBBY ROODE FTW.

- Kurt Angle Def. Mr.Anderson and Sting to Retain The TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
The worse Match of the night, made me wish Roodes match should of been the Main event...Angle retains after Hulk Hogan interferes..
but wow...this match was fucken sloppy and I believe the Crowd agrees with me cause they were chanting bullshit at the end.
This sets up a Hulk Hogan vs Sting at BFG, which I hope The Philly crowd boos them out the fucken company..for the love of god..RETIRE ALREADY.

Decent PPV, would of been good if Russo and Hogan didn't do their Typical bullshit swerves...but in the end..Two of My Fav Wrestlers (Roode and Aries) won their matches...so I'm happy. :lol!:

Last edited by Silentrzk. on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

110Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:41 pm

MC2

MC2

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I still can't believe they broke up their last really good tag team, but oh well. Glad to see Roode getting a push, DON'T FUCK THIS UP RUSSO.

111Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:53 pm

MarzDaIndigo

MarzDaIndigo

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

I'm actually kind of hoping they still are some form of team. even during their singles matches people were shooting BEER...MONEY!!

Also...who's watching Raw?

http://www.soundclick.com/K1ngMarz

112Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Yeah, Kinda Surprised Cody Took off his Mask =O
Even more surprised Orton put over Cody...

CM Punk and Triple H Segment was good, Though I expecting more.. but W/e.. Gonna watch Night of Champions and see where this goes..

113Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:43 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

I'm interested in it, so i'll be watching NOC for sure..

Either way, Cody won and i'm happy.

114Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:58 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

lol Matt Hardy..Less then two weeks...he gets arrested again for a DUI, again he passes the Breathalyzer, but when he was told to walk a straght line...he falls down, also, he almost hit two other drivers.

Let's see how the Hardy Fanboys/gilrs defend this..
http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/14/matt-hardy-dui-mug-shot-arrested-suspicion-drunk-driving-north-carolina-picture/?adid=hero2#.TnG0ouy5HE1

115Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:29 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

The Main event of TNA was clusterfuck and stupid...
Sting beats Ric Flair...
FANFUCKENTASTIC....Why does TNA have this stupid assumption that we want to see two old ass wrestlers 15 years past their prime..wrestle?

Also.. A.J Styles Owns Jeff Hardy.
That was great.

You can actually feel Styles frustration on Jeff Hardys fuck ups.

116Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:56 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

I actually watched TNA last night. *waits for Zeroz gasp*

And yeah, I saw D-von and jeff Hardy bromancing aswell.

The thing that stood out to me the most is the TNA divas division stomps over WWES for the most part.

117Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:34 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Oh Boy, They have done a wonderful job Pushing Mark Henry to be a very dangerous threat towards Randy Orton, typically they have Orton look like god and make the heel look like a pussy, it's great to see something that was needed, with that said, I am really hoping that Henry wins that Title, he deserves it, and it would be a waste of a push if they had Orton win....AGAIN.

In other news, I'm glad to announce that Claudio Castagnoli, One half of Kings Of Wrestling has sign with the WWE and will compete in their development Territory FCW, dunno why he needs to be that position but it's w/e, I'm hoping..I'm PRAYING that Chris Hero follows along because WWE desperately needs a Tag Team like KOW. because Kings..Reign...SUPREME.

118Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

That's awesome. WWE needs more tag teams that don't suck period.

I can't think of any good use of a tag team besides R-truth and Miz. I don't mind "Air Boom" that much considering it's the best they've used Evan in his entire career. But, they kind of make it seem like he can't hold his own at all in singles, R-truth took him out in under 3 minutes from what I remember so he's going to be useless yet again when they lose.

Also, Sin Cara feud started it seems, is it bad that i'm not interested?

Mark Henry has to win that belt. They've been constantly pushing him.

119Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Chris Hero is expected to sign after he's done with his Indie schedule which should not take long..

Chris Heros "Super" Finisher.

120Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Susano-o

Susano-o

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Anyone else thinks that HHH is gonna win? Cuz it seems Punk made a mistake with those innuendos he made toward stephanie

Wrestling thread - Page 5 AyumiFANFTW
http://newagemugen.forumotion.com/forum.htm

121Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

No. Get out.

122Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:26 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

As we all knew, WWE Dropped the ball..yet again...on something that could of gotten them back into mainstream and mean something again.
I don't blame Punk, I think they lured him into a trap by convincing him to stay only to kill off his hype and put the sights back on John Cena.
Only thing that could save this is Punk bringing his ROH buddies to help him. However, we haven't heard if Hero signed yet, cause without Hero...Claudio's days in the WWE are looking grim..as in jobbing.

- Bad
+ Good
* Highlight of the Night

+ Air Boom(c) Def. R-Truth and The Miz to Retain the Tag Team Titles
It was expected, WWE doesn't need Air Boom to drop the titles just yet so It's w/e.

+ Cody Rhodes(c) Def. Ted Dibiase to Retain The Intercontinental Championship.
It was too soon for Ted to win this title, he needs a better push to take him seriously.

- Dolph Ziggler(c) Def. Jack Swagger, Alex Riley and John Morrison to Retain the U.S Championship
not much to say here, dunno what this feud is even about anymore.

* Mark Henry Def. Randy Orton(c) to Become the new world heavyweight Champion
IT'S ABOUT FUCKEN TIME. This Man deserves it, and the Way they pushed Him, they just had to have him win, Congratulations Mark Henry, hope to see a good title reign from this.
Watch this, it will make you even happier that he won,
Spoiler:

- Kelly Kelly(c) Def. Beth Phoenix to Retain The Divas Championship
what a fucken insult to the hometown girl, having her job to a bimbo like Kelly Kelly via roll up, the Crowd was on Beth's side the entire match, just wth..I don't even know why...I just... RAAAAAAGE.

- John Cena Def. Alberto Del Rio(c) To become the new WWE Champion
Del Rios run was so shitty that I barely noticed that he was a strong champion, they had him cowardly run every time Cena came after him, the crowd booed cena as usual...12 time champion now...what a disappointment. That title doesn't mean anything anymore the way they just hand it to someone who already won it 10 times already.

- Triple H Def. CM Punk
OMG this was a fucken disaster, all these interferences with Nash, Miz and R-truth, lack of weapon use, besides a chair and sledge hammer,and the lame ass finish, and what bothered me even more was HHH over dominating Punk almost through out the match. It felt like I was watching a TNA Impact show..now that's sad.

It's a good thing I wasn't too hyped about this PPV besides Henry winning the title, the main event, Cena winning..AGAIN, Beth losing in her hometown to a whore just killed it for me. this PPV was shit.

123Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Susano-o

Susano-o

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

I agree with Zeroz. The only good thing that happened was Henry winning the title. Imo, how the wwe still has a fanbase is amazing. You can literally tell how every rivalry, and story is gonna go now. Got that off my chest. Whew.

Wrestling thread - Page 5 AyumiFANFTW
http://newagemugen.forumotion.com/forum.htm

124Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I have this gut feeling that WWE Is going to panic and will have Henry lose the title at Hell In The Cell...
they did it to del rio...

125Wrestling thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:17 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

They don't know how to properly work in a new title reign with a very much disliked heel it seems.

Orton will most likely win, they think it'll solve the attendence issues.

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum