Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrestling thread

+22
Alchemist of Atlas
HUNGRY WOLF
Watta
da_linkwent
Sir Lord Alpyne
ExCham
mAdLaX
Dissidia
Psyre
Vegaz_Parrelli
D.O.W.X.
Markpachi
MC2
xX-Nero-Xx (Retired)
JayJay
Teuthos
Hollywood Hogan
MarzDaIndigo
TwiliPhoenix0402
Susano-o
Fletch, The Angry Black
G
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 31]

126Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

After reading the Ratings on last weeks smackdown..it drew a 2.0 rating...
which is alot better then what smackdown drew while having orton was champ...MARK HENRY FTW.

Also...CM Punk, Pays tribute to Eddie Guerrero

127Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Hell In The Cell 2011 Results -
Decent PPV, clusterfuck ending though...

+ Good
- Bad
* Highlight if the night
? Neutral

- Sheamus Def. Christian
I believe Christian should of won either by DQ or a Dirty Finish..You can't have the good guy win all the time.

- Sin Cara(Mistico) Def. Sin Cara(Hinico)
Good lord, this match was slow and the crowd started to chant "Boring", it had it's high spots, but they don't need to continue this feud, they should debut hunico as hunico now.

+ Air Boom(Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston)(c) Def. Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler To Retain the Tag Team Championships
Good match, almost no botches from Kofi

+ Mark Henry(c) Def. Randy Orton to retain the World Heavyweight Championship(Hell In The Cell Match)
Orton Dominated the first few minutes of the match, and it wasn't all that good, all they did in this match was make Orton look like a monster..really wwe? I'm Glad Henry retained though.

* Cody Rhodes Promo
By far the hightlight for me, Cody Rhodes decides to get rid of the Intercontinental Title he has and Reintroduces the Classic IC Title, He got a huge pop from the crowd, that was great. I am now a fan of Cody Rhodes, He's making the IC Title mean something again.
Spoiler:

+ Cody Rhodes(c) Def. John Morrison to Retain the Intercontinental Championship
Shortly after Rhodes debuted the Classic IC Title, Triple H has his Lacky Johnny Ace inform Rhodes he has to defend his title immediately against Morrison in his clothes he was wearing, which was a suit.. Good match, but it had me panicking cause I didn't want Rhodes lose that Classic Title so Soon. Thankfully Rhodes retains and Morrison Jobs again.

+ Beth Phoenix Def. Kelly Kelly(c) To win the Divas Championship
It's about time! Kelly Kelly tried to pull those bullshit roll ups again, but failed, Beth puts her in a submission and Natalya puts the mic on her face and tells her to scream..after Kelly Kelly grabs the rope, the ref pushes Beth Back, and while the ref is doing so, Natalya hist Kelly Kelly with The Microphone and allows Beth to give her the Glam Slam. And Your new Divas Champion...Beth Phoenix.

+ Alberto Del Rio Def. CM Punk & John Cena(c) to Win The WWE Championship(Hell In The Cell Match)
Like Henry's Match, this match wasn't all that great, But I am glad that Cena isn't champion anymore. it should Stay that way

? The Awesome Truth(The Miz & R-Truth) Invading the PPV
The Miz and Truth are ejected from the arena twice, the first being them in the crowd, and the second them sneaking back in and ambushing Air Boom backstage.
They would later come back after The Main Event match and beat down everyone in the cell, including the refs and camera men, then the whole locker come out trying to get in the cell, then cops come out and bust open the door and arrest Miz and truth, Triple H takes shots at Miz and Truth and is restrained afterwords.

- Come on WWE, Commercials on your PPV's? Really?.

Although the main event was all clusterfuck, This PPV got me hyped to watch Raw, and Smackdown.

128Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:14 pm

G

G

Wrestling thread - Page 6 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Raw wasn't the greatest in my opinion.

They're slowly but surely having Punk join the babyfaces and killing off his persona.

Morrison jobbed again.

No Ryder IIRC.

Meh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrestling thread - Page 6 XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

129Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

130Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:37 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Bogus.

Straight up, bogus.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

131Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

CM Punk now officially sells more merchandise then Cena..
Cena was the top draw for 5 years...NOT ANYMORE.

132Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:17 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Thumbs Up

Maybe now they'll get it.

133Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

http://wrestleheat.com/update-cm-punk-del-rio-feud-hold-wwe-title-wrestlemania-28=12373

LOL WWE starting to push away from cena...IT'S ABOUT TIME.
This is all talk...but it seems very legit..seeing how Cena recent reign did not last long.

134Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:45 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Lol.

Wondering what the new feud'll be by that time point.

135Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Claudio Clastagnoli, who is wrestling in FCW as Antonio Cesaro, recently cut a promo in FCW stating that his Kings of Wrestling partner Chris Hero may not be too far behind him. "The man you knew me as is done, gone, finished," said Cesaro. "You recognize the face? This is a face you will get to know very well. I am Antonio Cesaro, I am a King of Wrestling. The other is not too far behind, and believe me when I say this... this place will soon have a Hero."

headbang

Also...

Wrestling thread - Page 6 AbBl6EYCMAAEikS
BROSKI 3:16 WWWYKI!

136Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Susano-o

Susano-o

Wrestling thread - Page 6 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

Awesome pic is awesome Dat behind

Wrestling thread - Page 6 AyumiFANFTW
http://newagemugen.forumotion.com/forum.htm

137Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:20 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Hell yes.

KOW hype.

138Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:12 pm

MarzDaIndigo

MarzDaIndigo

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

http://www.soundclick.com/K1ngMarz

139Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:24 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Of course.

140Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:27 pm

TwiliPhoenix0402

TwiliPhoenix0402

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Apparently on Raw this Monday John Cena is gonna team up with JR to fight Alberto Del Rio and Michael Cole

Wrestling thread - Page 6 Pbucket
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."

141Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

TNA's Bound For Glory 2011
Oh my god..this PPV was disappointing..so piss poor.
Poor booking and down right stupid decisions in my opinion..I officially quit watching TNA.
Read the results and you'll see why.

+ Good
- Bad
? Neutral

Pre-show -
- Mexican America Hernandez & Anarquia) def. Ink Inc(Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore) to retain the Tag Team titles.
Anarquia and Hernandez are flat out boring and have shit mic skills, the fact that they are still champs amazes me just how stupid TNA really is.

PPV -
+ Austin Aries(c) Def. Brian Kendrick to retain the X-Division Championship
The only match I truly enjoyed out of this PPV, cause my fav AA Double Austin Aries Wins and retains. headbang

- Rob Van Dam Def. Jerry Lynn in a full metal mayhem match
Who the fuck still cares for these two? why were they in this PPV? This isn't ECW anymore...GOD.. Evil or Very Mad

- Crimson Def. Matt Morgan & Samoa Joe
Why is TNA trying to make a Goldberg out of this Guy? Why didn't Samoa Joe or Matt Morgan Win? Just wow..
Crimsons Winning Streak doesn't matter...and nobody cares about him.

? Mr.Anderson Def. Bully Ray
Wasn't interested in this match..so I took a nap while this match was going..

- Velvet Sky Def. Winter(c), Mickie James, and Madison Rayne To become the new Knockouts Champion
TNA tries so hard to make their women's division seem better then WWE's, Velvet Sky can't wrestle for shit...so why did they make her champ? besides her tits and ass...aren't they doing the same thing WWE has been doing? in the words of Chris Jericho..
BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

- A.J Styles Def. Christopher Daniels in a "I Quit" Match
TNA still can't figure out a storyline with Daniels...so they have him feud with A.J for the million time...this match was boring and they will never out do their X-Division matches.. this match was stupid.. A.J threatens Daniels with a screwdriver and Daniels quits and runs..only to come back and lay out A.J with the Angel's Wings..just stupid.

- Sting Def. Hulk Hogan(If Hogan loses, he has to give the company back to Dixie Carter)
just two old timers 10 years past their prime throwing a few shots at each with Flair on the ring side...Flair gets involved..but no avail.
Hogan taps...immortal comes out...then all of a sudden..Hogan turns on Immortal and becomes friends with Sting again..PATHETIC TNA...Just wow.

- Kurt Angle(c) Def. Robert Roode to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
This proved quite alot about TNA...it proved they can't book..they always drop the ball when an opportunity comes by, LIKE THE WWE..To sum up this match...it was nothing but Crossfaces, Angle Slams, and Ankle Locks...the crowd was somewhat into it..chants here and there.. but wow.. what a huge disappointment this was...all that hype for for a stupid ending like that. I don't see a bigger storyline out of this..and quite honestly I don't care anymore.

Other Bad things...
- Jeff Hardy & Jeff Jerett Segment.
WHY????

- Crowd was dead
proves Philly was never Fond of TNA.

I'm done..
FUCK TNA.

142Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:52 pm

TwiliPhoenix0402

TwiliPhoenix0402

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

lol. Sounded terrible.

Wrestling thread - Page 6 Pbucket
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."

143Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:35 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Well again, I debated whether or not I should watch TNA after that horrible PPV,
Then I read an article that had little spoiler, and it had to do with another Favorite wrestler I like, The Cowboy James Storm.

I'm not gonna bitch about this because James Storm has been part of TNA since day one..and I became a fan of his when TNA first aired on Spike where he was part of the Americas Most Wanted, and ruled The tag team division for 4 years straight before moving on to Beer Money Inc.
His Mic skills are no "Pipe Bombs" but He knows how to deliver a good promo, and most of the time he makes them very funny and entertaining.

Just when I lost hope for this company and my patience ran out for something new to happen....a miracle happened.
I admit the booking was stupid and just done at a bad time...but whatever..

In the Main Event Of This Thursday Impact, Cowboy James Storm Def. Kurt Angle to Become the new World Heavyweight Champion..
I'm not going to lie, I jumped out of my seat and yelled .. OH HELL YEA!!! The canned cheers didn't bother me, cause most of the crowd went batshit when he won.

15 years in the making, and he finally won the big one when many feared he would be stuck in the Tag Team Division.
He beat Angle in less then 3 minutes making Roode look weak, but that's something that doesn't matter anymore...what matters now is that we have a True TNA veteran who can wrestle, cut promos, and stood loyal to TNA even through it's reatardation finally being given a chance to be THE MAN.

James does the class act by telling Roode that the Title belongs to him so he hands Roode the title, but like the fans were chanting, Roode tells him he deserves it, and puts the title on James Storm.

Well Played TNA, I'm just praying to the gods you don't fuck over the Cowboy just like you have been doing to most of your originals.
SORRY ABOUT YO DAMN LUCK KURT.

144Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:57 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Cause I can...

145Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:07 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Kevin Steen..Oooooohhh Kevin Steen.

One of the few people to successfully pull of a "lunatic" or "Psychopath" persona.

146Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:20 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Best Crowd evar...Best return..evar..

147Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Just when I thought TNA was starting to get clean..they pull two failures withing a 3 week basis...

1. They Signed Ronnie From The Jersey Shore to appear on 4 occasions..
God damn it TNA...

2. TNA Pulled a major swerve by Screwing over their veteran James Storm by having him lose the title after 8 days to Robert Roode who went on to turn heel.

I dunno anymore...

148Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Fletch, The Angry Black

Fletch, The Angry Black

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

what did you expect in the first place?

Wrestling thread - Page 6 Manfuckasignature
Boosie Badazz I'll Spit On Ya!
https://www.youtube.com/GUN0TRADIO

149Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

lol I was expecing less Russo swerves seeing how they had a new booker..but it seemed like he's a bigger tool then TNA 's CEO Dixie Carter..
I must say though.. I watched the segment..lol Ronnie sells better then Cena XD.

150Wrestling thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:26 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

LOL.

Wow, TNA sucks.

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum