Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

MVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

MVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
King Of Clout (Silver)
Recieved 15 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Author Notes:
Gladiacloud here.

There is not much to say, except that we have finally finished another MVC special partner for the Mugen!

I had already mentioned that I could do it ... and I was speaking.

I made it especially because it is a character from one of my favorite video games of my youth: Three Wonders.

I think you've already figured out who I'm talking about...

LOU! (Three Wonders)

Making sprites was easy, the same can not be said about coding ... especially for Options. I was about to give up on them, then I discovered some Tabasa's staff codes that were very helpful to me.

To conclude, a big thank you especially to Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99, who helped me to fix it and complete it.

Now only one MVC special partner remains... but I have already mentioned that I do not want to make him. At least not alone.

Enjoy!

P.S: For the first time, I have no idea what will be my next character.

DOWNLOAD LINK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UPDATE PATCH 3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

MVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
King Of Clout (Silver)
Recieved 15 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Broken link updated

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jo19sh92

jo19sh92

MVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Talk Of The Town (Bronze)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Gold)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

Gladiacloud and others have certainly done a fantastic job with MVC-ifying certain characters. I gotta say, its good to see more characters in the MVC Arrange style of things.

All that matters anymore in my life... are cats... and MUGEN.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum