Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

MVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

MVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o

MVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 OOgYhGPMVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 YXRg9okMVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 LQOta4AMVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 8BgZNKMMVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 T9fKOBcMVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 E6EITjLMVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 Ea6IJWQMVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 ADXC6sTMVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 QREdrDCMVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 UrZ6oG2

Author Notes:
Gladiacloud here.

There is not much to say, except that we have finally finished another MVC special partner for the Mugen!

I had already mentioned that I could do it ... and I was speaking.

I made it especially because it is a character from one of my favorite video games of my youth: Three Wonders.

I think you've already figured out who I'm talking about...

LOU! (Three Wonders)

Making sprites was easy, the same can not be said about coding ... especially for Options. I was about to give up on them, then I discovered some Tabasa's staff codes that were very helpful to me.

To conclude, a big thank you especially to Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99, who helped me to fix it and complete it.

Now only one MVC special partner remains... but I have already mentioned that I do not want to make him. At least not alone.

Enjoy!

P.S: For the first time, I have no idea what will be my next character.

DOWNLOAD LINK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UPDATE PATCH 3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MVC Lou by Gladiacloud, Beximus, Shinzankuro and Kenshiro99 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum