Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SKYFIRE BRIDGE ⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HD Mugen 1.1 Stage SKYFIRE BRIDGE ⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:28 pm

creativeprecursor

creativeprecursor

SKYFIRE BRIDGE   ⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stage -  SKYFIRE BRIDGE
Music - Kidcudi remixed

Download Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Always loved this stage. The OG version was Sea of divinity or Proxicide.. Spruced it up it up and updated some graphics.! Oh yeah, hope you like the new intro! Someone said my intro where getting better. I decided to try a bit harder.... Lets go...Full power.

Proxicide reference

Thank for you for the vocals sweetheart!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2HD Mugen 1.1 Stage Re: SKYFIRE BRIDGE ⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:43 am

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

I do have some feedback on this stage, as I also remember the proxicide videos.
Also, I remember the mugen version of the MK bridge stage.
There were lots of these stages made around that time with a planetary space theme.
So here are my thoughts/suggestions:

- Stage looks and feels too shallow
The reason for this is because between the earth and the bridge, there doesn't seem to much going on in terms of atmosphere or background elements to give the illusion of distance.

- Not enough delta movement and layering
If you look at the proxicide version, there are multiple layers of clouds compared to your version where there is only a few transparent cloud layers at the top and bottom moving around the bridge.

The basis and coloring is a good start, but to truly honor the proxicide style and take this bridge stage to the next technical level beyond a basic 2/3 layer stage, it will require some fine tuning, reworking and a revamp of the void space.

I know you can do it, and you have been remaking your stages so perhaps this one is still a WIP.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

creativeprecursor likes this post

3HD Mugen 1.1 Stage Re: SKYFIRE BRIDGE ⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:05 pm

creativeprecursor

creativeprecursor

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)

SuperWhiskey wrote:I do have some feedback on this stage, as I also remember the proxicide videos.
There were lots of these stages made around that time with a planetary space theme.

The reason for this is because between the earth and the bridge, there doesn't seem to much going on in terms of atmosphere or background elements to give the illusion of distance.

If you look at the proxicide version, there are multiple layers of clouds compared to your version where there is only a few transparent cloud layers at the top and bottom moving around the bridge.

The basis and coloring is a good start, but to truly honor the proxicide style and take this bridge stage to the next technical level beyond a basic 2/3 layer stage, it will require some fine tuning, reworking and a revamp of the void space.

I know you can do it, and you have been remaking your stages so perhaps this one is still a WIP.

I appreciate the feedback/suggestions on this.

Though i am finished with it.

You telling me i didnt honor enough.....welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll its your opinion.

This is a stage for Hypermugen.  Its enough for me.

thawotitizboi

4HD Mugen 1.1 Stage Re: SKYFIRE BRIDGE ⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:11 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

SKYFIRE BRIDGE   ⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)

SuperWhiskey wrote:I do have some feedback on this stage, as I also remember the proxicide videos.

I do see some valid points there,
It is not that it is not good enough. For example how to say.....

If it is compare to average mugen stage like on the beginner mugen websites, mugen fighters guild, mugenarchive, mugenmultiverse and these places where not many designer or advanced mugen user, it is very good quality stag.
But Newagemugen level, you will get the honest feedback to push it harder yes?

Yes if you are happy with it is ok.
My opinion is, one thing i agree with superwhiskey say is the deepness of stage very important if it is attempt to do a remake.
The proxicide one in the video has better deep cloud layer delta.
your version just one layer of cloud so is less than the original, so it has feature less of the original.
So if not compare it not matter. It is maybe because you post the video of it in the title so we can see the compare.

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5HD Mugen 1.1 Stage Re: SKYFIRE BRIDGE ⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:51 am

creativeprecursor

creativeprecursor

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)

Filthy Fredo wrote:

I do see some valid points there,
It is not that it is not good enough. For example how to say.....

If it is compare to average mugen stage like on the beginner mugen websites, mugen fighters guild, mugenarchive, mugenmultiverse and these places where not many designer or advanced mugen user, it is very good quality stag.
But Newagemugen level, you will get the honest feedback to push it harder yes?

Yes if you are happy with it is ok.
My opinion is, one thing i agree with superwhiskey say is the deepness of stage very important if it is attempt to do a remake.
The proxicide one in the video has better deep cloud layer delta.
your version just one layer of cloud so is less than the original, so it has feature less of the original.
So if not compare it not matter. It is maybe because you post the video of it in the title so we can see the compare.

I get what you guys are saying. And its fine.

But this is like saying.....lets compare the avatar live action to the original show.

The original is done. This is my version of it. It can never compare to the original version of this. And that is okay with me.

I realized it is not okay with you guys. Which is fine. Its nice to see the feedback and my dudes letting me know that i could go beyond. Thanks for saying it can be better. I can agree to this 100 percent. Of course it can! Anything can.

All of this can be better.....

It just sucks to hear i wasn't honoring properly because of certain elements... Oh well thats how it goes..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum