Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[SOLVED: wrong category] Another Music section for Discord

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AcidUnleashed

AcidUnleashed

[SOLVED: wrong category] Another Music section for Discord 2GPpdMR
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

Hello I am a DJ in my free time and I saw in the Discord some genres one tip toed into
my territory but none would fit my music even if I felt to release my mixes in there it would
not mesh well. I was hoping to share some tracks from youtube other folks material  there
as well and possibly big possibly live cast my DJ sessions when I can split stream or just DJ
live on the Discord. I see the the-wavepool but everything posted there is too chill for what
I have to present
Just asking.

The Section would be Gothic, Industrial, Darkwave, Synthwave Music

Vermilion Spy likes this post

NAMServerBot666@Noreply

NAMServerBot666@Noreply

[SOLVED: wrong category] Another Music section for Discord RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

Hi Acidunleased,

if you have feedback/suggestions for improving Newagemugen forums, or anything you would like our admin staff/moderators to look into, you can post them here in the feedback/suggestions category:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

[SOLVED: wrong category] Another Music section for Discord 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

AcidUnleashed wrote:Hello I am a DJ in my free time and I saw in the Discord some genres one tip toed into
my territory but none would fit my music even if I felt to release my mixes in there it would
not mesh well. I was hoping to share some tracks from youtube other folks material  there
as well and possibly big possibly live cast my DJ sessions when I can split stream or just DJ
live on the Discord. I see the the-wavepool but everything posted there is too chill for what
I have to present
Just asking.

The Section would be Gothic, Industrial, Darkwave, Synthwave Music

Hi Acidunleashed

I have moved your suggestion here to the correct category.
Please note for future reference you can post any/all future suggestions here in the suggestions/feedback thread.

Thank you for your suggestion and helping us improve Newagemugen.

Regarding Discord, our discord server is managed separately from the forum and is generally less active than it is here.
However if anything noteworthy gains traction on the forum, it will likely gain a dedicated discord thread.

My suggestion for now would be to create your own personal genre topic here in the Newagemugen Radio 24/7 category and post all your content there. If it gains traction and has decent post counts/views, one of our discord staff members can also create a fork topic on the discord for you no problem.

I hope that helps

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AcidUnleashed likes this post

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[SOLVED: wrong category] Another Music section for Discord 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

I have created the topic for you on the discord. you will seeit is call cyberpunk industrial i know this music yes is popular in my country.
But I will tell you that nobody really use it anymore.
The discord is just Bot notification service of the forum most part so we dont really check it
My advice of you would be to make the topic here:

The Cosmic frog will get you!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum