Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[640x480 ]EVE Battle (Everything Vs Everything) Screenpack By DJ Van, converted to 1.1 by Vspy (04.03.2023)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

[640x480 ]EVE Battle (Everything Vs Everything) Screenpack By DJ Van, converted to 1.1 by Vspy (04.03.2023) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Everything Vs Everything is arguably the most popular Mugen screenpack of all time, created by controversial Mugen creator DJ Van, a member of the now long extinct Mugen forum Mugeninfantry in the late Y2K years some time around 2006-2007.

This version is the original category version that was requested by an offsite member. I have reuploaded it into the 4GB patched Mugen 1.1 build but it will function as a Mugen 1.0 screenpack with no issues.

Download
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JJ Darko likes this post

JJ Darko

JJ Darko

[640x480 ]EVE Battle (Everything Vs Everything) Screenpack By DJ Van, converted to 1.1 by Vspy (04.03.2023) Wcz4RWt
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

this is such an iconic part of my teenage years.
I spent so many hours adding characters and portraits to this screenpack.
I even used to swap out the categories to suit my personal roster.
Just so whoever is reading this knows, I intend to request a remake of this screenpack for 1.1 but in HD quality like the modern newagemugen projects so look out for that

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum