Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auto dodge mechanic?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Auto dodge mechanic? Empty Auto dodge mechanic? Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:30 pm

Garfunkle

Garfunkle

Auto dodge mechanic? SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Yo, so I'm not actively working on this character (still beginning and I don't want to do this character until I have at least done something basic) but I was wondering if there's a way to give a character an auto dodge mechanic for something like a special move or even a low health state

By auto dodge, I mean that when the character is hit, instead of taking damage and being put in a stunned state they negate it entirely and get out of harm's way either via dodging in place or moving past the attack

Ex: DBFZ MUI Goku

2Auto dodge mechanic? Empty Re: Auto dodge mechanic? Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:09 am

MangoSauce

MangoSauce

Auto dodge mechanic? 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Definitely doable. I think some characters already have that mechanic ive seen before.
Mostly in AI only cheapies though.

Assuming you already are familiar with the fundamental bread and butter of character creation this is what you're lookin for:

https://www.newagemugen.com/t1100-reversaldef-sctrls

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Auto dodge mechanic? I2Dg5Fs

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum