Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help identifying these MUGEN stages

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help identifying these MUGEN stages Empty Help identifying these MUGEN stages Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:04 am

LATER HERO

LATER HERO

Help identifying these MUGEN stages 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

I would like to know the names (or even better get the download links) of these MUGEN stages:

1. In this stage  a TV studio with a screen in the center showing a cinematic where can be seen a female music band named "LAZY" as it seems.
Help identifying these MUGEN stages MAam9L6

2. In this stage an animated submarine world can be seen on the background:
Help identifying these MUGEN stages EgbVBBC

3. In this stage there are animated gears with chains, a blonde witch flying and the city on the background.
Help identifying these MUGEN stages EqvNm9h

2Help identifying these MUGEN stages Empty Re: Help identifying these MUGEN stages Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:59 pm

Constantinius3rd

Constantinius3rd

Help identifying these MUGEN stages 29270914107_0496322bcc_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members
Newsboy (Stone)

most of those stages look like edits to me.
The first one looks like 3 stages melted together and I think I have seen Mugenlord use it in his videos.
It looks like a mixture of NGBC aquarium stage by Darek mixed with the Sengoku Basara stage made by Wargamekun

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Help identifying these MUGEN stages CPi7Pvr

3Help identifying these MUGEN stages Empty Re: Help identifying these MUGEN stages Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:54 pm

LATER HERO

LATER HERO

Help identifying these MUGEN stages 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

I knew about those stages because I watched them in a Survival MUGEN video on YouTube from the channel known as UEMonthly. The video was the next:

Unfortunately there aren't any answered replies on the comments section... =(

4Help identifying these MUGEN stages Empty Re: Help identifying these MUGEN stages Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:57 pm

MangoSauce

MangoSauce

Help identifying these MUGEN stages 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

you should ask the channel owner when he livestreams because ive seen them livestream alot. the guys name is shadowfox and hes a nice guy will more than likely be happy to tell you. just send him a link to this topic and he may reply

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Help identifying these MUGEN stages I2Dg5Fs

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum