Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MvC KoF/SNK Characters

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MvC KoF/SNK Characters Empty MvC KoF/SNK Characters Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:31 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Is there a collection of KoF/SNK characters with MvC notations? I would prefer to retain the characters original form but seeing as mugen is a VERY fast-paced game i rather give the KoFers a better chance since super long combos arent really their thing. Ive played KoF15 and even those characters wouldnt last against SSJ Goku Z2 etc.

2MvC KoF/SNK Characters Empty Re: MvC KoF/SNK Characters Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:44 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

MvC KoF/SNK Characters 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Notations?
You might have to elaborate on that one amigo.
Aa far as kof characters that can kick anyones ass,
The undisputed kings these days are Keyser, thepassingaka kartara, and svastika phoenix, and a level down but still fierce are the sharkens mugen bros playerone and nextone.
Check out the forbes list and 1.0 snk section for some juice and more info on them.
Hope thats a good stsrt point amigo

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MvC KoF/SNK Characters P21sO8E

3MvC KoF/SNK Characters Empty Re: MvC KoF/SNK Characters Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:06 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:Notations?
You might have to elaborate on that one amigo.
Aa far as kof characters that can kick anyones ass,
The undisputed kings these days are Keyser, thepassingaka kartara, and svastika phoenix, and a level down but still fierce are the sharkens mugen bros playerone and nextone.
Check out the forbes list and 1.0 snk section for some juice and more info on them.
Hope thats a good stsrt point amigo

Notations like 236 + PP for Super 1 like MvC as opposed to 2141236 + P

4MvC KoF/SNK Characters Empty Re: MvC KoF/SNK Characters Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:41 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

MvC KoF/SNK Characters 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Those are things you can customize yourself via the CMD file very simply.
Each character has what is called a CMD file which controls all the input coding for moves.

I wont go in depth as it is something you will have to do self google/youtube research, documentation reading and trial and error on
if you are unfamiliar with the character creation process,
It may be short term pain and effort researching, but long term gain in the long run for improving and personalizing your mugen experience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MvC KoF/SNK Characters 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

5MvC KoF/SNK Characters Empty Re: MvC KoF/SNK Characters Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:14 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Vermilion Spy wrote:Those are things you can customize yourself via the CMD file very simply.
Each character has what is called a CMD file which controls all the input coding for moves.

I wont go in depth as it is something you will have to do self google/youtube research, documentation reading and trial and error on
if you are unfamiliar with the character creation process,
It may be short term pain and effort researching, but long term gain in the long run for improving and personalizing your mugen experience.

No I understand how to change cmds around. I mean kof characters that have all the MvC properties like single motion supers, super jumps, air combos etc. I remember there was a project for it but I can't remember the name like CvS sprites with MvC handling

6MvC KoF/SNK Characters Empty Re: MvC KoF/SNK Characters Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:53 am

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

MvC KoF/SNK Characters 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

study I don't think anyone has made a MVC style KOF game.
Atleast not that i'm aware of.
(sidenote: KOF sprites are so small compared to MVC capcom sprites I imaging zig-zagging would be toothpick juggling nightmare.)
But now that you say CVS sprites after saying KOF you have me confused what you are exactly looking for. Are you sure you arent just talking about Mr Infinite & R@CE AKIRA's SvK?
https://www.newagemugen.com/t3537-mugen-creations-by-rce-akir

https://www.newagemugen.com/t3604-mr-infinite-s-mugen-creations

MvC KoF/SNK Characters FXzcO3r

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum