Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ukraine-Russia Conflict

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Ukraine-Russia Conflict Empty The Ukraine-Russia Conflict Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:55 am

Oxocube

Oxocube

The Ukraine-Russia Conflict 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

I don't think there is any need to explain the topic as we all should be aware of it to some extent.
Depending on what country you are in and what the political agenda of your country and media is, you may have a different understanding of what is happening and why.
But one thing we know for sure is that over a million innocent Ukranian people have been forced to leave their homeland, and many innocent people have lost their lives.
What are your thoughts for the future of Ukraine, Russia, Europe and possibly the world?
Also, what is all of your knowledge of Eastern European/slavic history and former soviet union countries?
Will China become involved in the conflict and support Russia if the Western countries and NATO continue to involve themselves in the conflict?
Is the actions of Vladimir Putin justified due to the threat from western powers to his country since the cold war?
Or is he a power hungry corrupt head of state like the media in western countries portray him?
Let's talk about it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

The Ukraine-Russia Conflict WEOuZsG

2The Ukraine-Russia Conflict Empty Re: The Ukraine-Russia Conflict Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:53 am

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

The Ukraine-Russia Conflict 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

War isn't good for anyone and there's no real winners
But it is unfortunately necessary and it's inevitable.
As far as this RUssia Ukraine business goes, I dont know enough of the history to have an opinion on right and wrong, except that im sure its always more than what the news makes it out to be and at the same time less than what the news makes it out to be.
It is pretty wild that this is happening in Europe in 2022 though.
Normally this stuff you only think of happening in the Middle east or some congo place in Africa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ukraine-Russia Conflict KwiHzMC

3The Ukraine-Russia Conflict Empty Re: The Ukraine-Russia Conflict Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:41 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

The Ukraine-Russia Conflict 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)

It is big issue for European country.
because we always have some fear that Russia is want to expand control in Europe as no1 superpower.
Finland Norway and the country on border is most worry now especially if Ukraine is lost to Russia

The Cosmic frog will get you!
The Ukraine-Russia Conflict JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

4The Ukraine-Russia Conflict Empty Re: The Ukraine-Russia Conflict Thu May 12, 2022 6:59 am

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

The Ukraine-Russia Conflict 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

I really haven't been following the War in Ukraine.
I don't really have the stomach for Wartime media. Watching buildings get destroyed and people having to leave their homes that are not involved in the conflict is too hard to watch for me sorry.
The only lesson I think can be learned from a conflict like this is that no country is free from the threat of war anymore, especially modern day Europe

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum