Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violent Akuma (Hageshii Gouki) By Pots/dark-shade/Ness, 2022 Update by EricLeatherman AKA NessTheAvatar (13.03.22)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Violent Akuma (Hageshii Gouki)  By Pots/dark-shade/Ness,  2022 Update by EricLeatherman AKA NessTheAvatar (13.03.22) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

NessTheAvatar wrote:Trying to get back into the full swing of stuff, slowly updating and finalizing old edits I've made. Here we have Violent Akuma; which originally was Hageshi Gouki; a Pots Shin Gouki edit; that sports various supers from Violent Ken and Ryu. The voice was edited by me, new sound arrangements, new fx, all in all I'd consider this the final update to him.

Download
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Metal SK-

-Metal SK-

Violent Akuma (Hageshii Gouki)  By Pots/dark-shade/Ness,  2022 Update by EricLeatherman AKA NessTheAvatar (13.03.22) 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

Interesting character
i remember the original version back in the day by Darkshade.
Its relieving to see these old school characters still being revised almost a decade later

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dark_karate

Violent Akuma (Hageshii Gouki)  By Pots/dark-shade/Ness,  2022 Update by EricLeatherman AKA NessTheAvatar (13.03.22) SPOGNVp

This is a pretty badass char.
Gonna have fun playing with him.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum