Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I turn this into a mugen stage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do I turn this into a mugen stage Empty How do I turn this into a mugen stage Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:14 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

How do I turn this into a mugen stage Villag10

I just want to know all the necessary steps into making my picture into a Mugen stage it doesn't have to be the best but I want to play on it for my own entertainment, and if you could help me I would be dearly thankful for your kindness and helpfulness. I may ask a few questions along the way since im all new to this.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

How do I turn this into a mugen stage 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

The best advice i can suggest is start off with some self study, then ask questions later to fill in the gaps for after some trial and error.
If you are new to mugen creation and aspire to learn and be good at it, the best first lesson to learn that I did, as did many other older creators also learnr, is that mugen is a lonely mans game, and the best help comes from self help and just reading guides, googling tutorials, looking up youtube how to guides, and practicing from that.
Mugen is hard work and takes alot of time and patience and some answers we have to search out on our own.

Filthy Fredo likes this post

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

How do I turn this into a mugen stage 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Of course there is 1000 types of advice for you but it wont be so helpful for you if you dont know the basic things first.
You should read some tutorials and google some videos and watch them first and practice so you learn how mugen tools and fighter factory and stuff work.
Or else you will get stuck on many many basic things and have to wait for answer to question everytime.
Look up a guy his name Ryon on Youtube he make many useful beginner stage tutorial and stuff.

Then practice and come back and ask for questions things you still not sure

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
How do I turn this into a mugen stage JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum