Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino

+4
HmmmLawnmower
GRAYFOX
Vermilion Spy
✴Ex-Sirius✴
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino - Page 4 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

creepytarantino wrote:Alright time for a long reply lol

Logo wise I have seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] work and love it so if he has the time would love to work with him on this

I'm more than happy to chip in on this one ladz inbetween my other stuff im currently working on.
We could definitely whip up the god tier logo for this and really make it a true original project with a fire ass logo no doubt.
Obviously I'll let sirius handle this baby but logo wise FYI from start to finish design wise and creation wise, my idea is to always let a logo reflect the overall design and aesthetic of the product/game, and after seeing what you guys are going for and have already done i already have a rough idea on what would be needed to get it to the next level and keep to your desired style.
Logo complete design would only be about a 3 hour job max for a project this scale since alot of the design and preferences are already set in stone

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Hell yea sounds good to me, I know you got lots going on but whenever your ready please do let me know, money is already put aside

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino - Page 4 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

creepytarantino wrote:
Budget can be opened depending on what is all agreed on right now I have about 1200 that was what I reserved for my original post about getting my screen pack redone but after life bar work I’m willing to open it up much work just wanna know a ball park in case I need to start doing some overtime lol

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for supplying all those details - this will help me work things out to a tee. I may have a few more questions, I'm just compiling notes to make sure nothing is missed. As far as budget goes, because you are not useing full 1080p or 2160p sprites, and you arent using additional custom coding like the add004 engine, combined with the fact that you have already commissioned the often most expensive and technical part of a screenpack, that being the lifebar system, I can tell you it definitelyt wont be anywhere near that much, it will be within a similar range to what you have already commissioned.
I just have to work ourt a few more details and also take mugenhook into consideration and the coding/time factor ecetera.
One other question I had in the mean time, since you have basically requested mods to every existing component of the SP minus the VS screen and Options screen, and arcade mode victory screen, I assume you aren't making any changes to these?

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

So it's funny you mention add004 I don't know much bout it other than it's apparently the preferred tag system for mugen which is enticing but I don't know what all it cones with.

The vs screen I didn't hate and could do with a little flare but the overall meat of it I like. Maybe like some animation of a transition of some kind

Options and victory I do like as is. It works for me
Of course any other questions ask away my friend I rather you have all the things you need than have to do guess work

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino - Page 4 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

creepytarantino wrote:Add004 I don't know much bout it other than it's apparently the preferred tag system for mugen which is enticing but I don't know what all it cones with.

The vs screen I didn't hate and could do with a little flare but the overall meat of it I like. Maybe like some animation of a transition of some kind

Options and victory I do like as is. It works for me
Of course any other questions ask away my friend I rather you have all the things you need than have to do guess work

Excellent. In that case we can remove those parts from the equation.

Regarding Add004
Its definitely the quintessential Mugen addon to consider as an after thought. @PhantomD can probably elaborate on it better than I.
He's working on a full game custom system using its base coding. I dont think its something you need to worry about now as you can always investigate integration of it at a later date once your initial base screenpack is complete to your satisfaction.

RE VS Screen
That tells me all I need to know. We can definitely easily improve that and fully animate it and add some transitional graphics and animations all while maintaining the current style/theme. I Imagine the Logo would also be good to have re-emphasized and included in this part to give it a professional look like a real Arcade game (similar to how Capcom used to Do with The old SF Zero Series and Marvel Vs series Arcade games)

One Other Question or should I say Suggestion RE: Main Menu Screen
I Noticed that You had some Of the Menu Modes completely Disabled.
I wanted to confirm whether this was deliberate or if it was done by the original creator.
My Suggestion would be that when we design the Screenpack, we create it to accommodate those modes on the main menu screen rather than leave them out. I can explain why this is in detail but I will await your reply

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

It was intentional I didn’t use those modes so it was just saving space but if there is a reason I’m all ears

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

creepytarantino wrote:It was intentional I didn’t use those modes so it was just saving space but if there is a reason I’m all ears

The reason I suggest this is because of the IKEMEN Go Engine.
At the moment, it is still too early to say, but at some time in the future maybe a few years from now, it will be a 100% possible successor to Mugen, and everything in mugen will work in it 100%.
Included within that is the infinite possibility of New game modes and new menu modes (I have seen it has many new odes like bonus games, replay and leader boards and save modes already).
What that means, is that If I design the screenpack with that in mind, and use the existing Mugen modes as Placeholders, it means that those slots can be used for actual newer game modes you will actually use, if that makes sense.
Sorry if I am being too over pedantic but I like to cover all bases and get OCD thinking I have missed something.
If this makes sense, let me know your thoughts. Either way we can design it however you want

GRAYFOX likes this post

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

That makes alot of sense tbh so I'm not against it

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino - Page 4 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Hey bro! RE what we were talking about the ither day regarding logos, I can definitely look at this this week if you keen bro.
Then I guess you guys can carry on with the rest of it.
Also you will be able to use parts of the style sheets in the screenpack so it will save y'all some work. If you keen lmk and we can work it out bro

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Awesome sauce I'm definitely ready we can get started soon as your free

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

creepytarantino wrote:That makes alot of sense tbh so I'm not against it

Hi my friend.
I have basically finished quoting this commission up, but I think that as PD said its a more practical idea to do the logo design first, because then we can work in tandem from there and I can implement his designs and the raw editable files into the rest of the design.
Also if there are pre-made textures there that I can reuse in the templates for the menus for the colors and general style depending on the finished logo design, it will probably lower the cost and work quite a bit.
So I will carry on after the logo is complete and then we can proceed from there. Does that sound good?

Phant0mD wrote:Hey bro! RE what we were talking about the ither day regarding logos, I can definitely look at this this week if you keen bro.
Then I guess you guys can carry on with the rest of it.
Also you will be able to use parts of the style sheets in the screenpack so it will save y'all some work. If you keen lmk and we can work it out bro

If you do the PSDs and .ais or .svgs for the logo design first then send to me when its done, I'll update everything on my end accordingly.
Maybe do what you did with your other project and close this off since its technically finished now the lifebars are done, and we can make 2 new topics for the logo and then also for the rest of the screenpack?

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

As I told phant0m that makes sense to me and I’m game he really just wanted to wait to get your overall quote before we went ahead

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

My bad man, I prolly interfered midway lol.
What I meant was, Once the logo is done I can supply you with the PSD files @✴Ex-Sirius✴
✴Ex-Sirius✴ which will save you work as It may have reusable templates for the styles and tectures in the menu screen (similar to what I do with my DVS/BCR/DGB screenpacks in the past.
Im going to make a logo thread now.
If you can just wait till ive done that part I'll send you all the files and you can re update your quote from there. I'll DM you on Discord.

In mean time the logo threadt will be here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Phant0mD wrote:My bad man, I prolly interfered midway lol.
What I meant was, Once the logo is done I can supply you with the PSD files @✴Ex-Sirius✴
✴Ex-Sirius✴ which will save you work as It may have reusable templates for the styles and tectures in the menu screen (similar to what I do with my DVS/BCR/DGB screenpacks in the past.
Im going to make a logo thread now.
If you can just wait till ive done that part I'll send you all the files and you can re update your quote from there. I'll DM you on Discord.

In mean time the logo threadt will be here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That all makes sense and sounds good to me.
Well it looks like everything is under control and there is a good action plan.
In that case I would say we can close this thread and then create an new topic for the Screenpack after you have finished with the logo.
And we can continue from there - I look forward to seeing what the final design looks like Thumbs Up

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have got the the files for your logo project downloaded from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
What I am going to do, is create a new topic and compile the notes from this topic that we already discussed regarding the further screenpack updates, and make a project summary and then get you to double check it all so we can continue so its tidier and easier for us to follow the progress.

New topic thread:https://www.newagemugen.com/t4316-commission-requestastral-heat-ex-screenpack-menu-select-vs-update-project-for-creepytarantino-part3#37141

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Sounds good to me amigo

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino - Page 4 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

This lifebar is dope hope my lifebar turns out amazing as yours.

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum