Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chin-Ya's Character Collection

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mugen creator Website Chin-Ya's Character Collection Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:21 pm

jo19sh92

jo19sh92

Chin-Ya's Character Collection 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Chin-Ya is a Japanese content creator, mostly know for a few specific edits, such as "!" which is I believe an edit of Takuma (from King Of Fighters). A lot of his creations vary between being either really tough to fight against or rather odd to fight against, but all and all, his characters are quite delightful and enjoyable to say the least. Sadly, he retired quite a long time ago, and so, his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no longer has anything on it, besides a link to his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (which has MOST of his characters). Fortunately, as someone who became a fan of him, I decided to collect up as much stuff from him as I can, and ended up collecting every single character he has made. Such as...

Not sure why they call him "Goeryu" when his name is "!". (guy on the left)

Also this guy isn't called "Shen K", he's called "Shadow". (guy on the left)

...which you can download all these interesting creations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]in a nice and neat little package.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All that matters anymore in my life... are cats... and MUGEN.
https://mugenfreeforall.com/profile/22726-jo19sh92/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum