Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SHIBA Miyuki (司波 深雪) by Beterhans with 90%+ Accuracy + 8 Support char

+2
Shakti♥chu<3
beterhans
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

beterhans

beterhans

SHIBA Miyuki (司波 深雪) by Beterhans with 90%+ Accuracy + 8 Support char 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Mugen 1.1b Character (OpenGL required)

My 3rd Dengeki Bunko Fighting climax ignition character
90+ accuracy, 8 support characters included
1 year of effect to make.

PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD my Mikoto and Kuroko too, since they are also got updated.

Download link (normal)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tags:
#MUGEN #SHIBA #Miyuki #司波 #深雪 #电击文库 #電撃文庫 #Mikoto #MISAKA #SHIRAI #KUROKO #御坂 #美琴 #炮姐 #白井 #黒子
#魔法科高校の劣等生 (Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei)

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

SHIBA Miyuki (司波 深雪) by Beterhans with 90%+ Accuracy + 8 Support char 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

Miyukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in love in love in love in love in love

thank you for sharing beterhans sensei!
It scares me to think how long this must have taken you!
This will be a keeper in my roster forever!

beterhans

beterhans

SHIBA Miyuki (司波 深雪) by Beterhans with 90%+ Accuracy + 8 Support char 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)

Shakti♥chu<3 wrote:Miyukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in love in love in love in love in love

thank you for sharing beterhans sensei!
It scares me to think how long this must have taken you!
This will be a keeper in my roster forever!

Thanks! :)

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

SHIBA Miyuki (司波 深雪) by Beterhans with 90%+ Accuracy + 8 Support char 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

A solid release.
Considering the time and effort put into making this character 90% source accurate, I hope much of the work and coding base you have used can also be applied to your future endeavors.

Well done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

SHIBA Miyuki (司波 深雪) by Beterhans with 90%+ Accuracy + 8 Support char 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

If anyone is having Localcoord issues with this character (which will be everybody that uses 16:9 and 426.66,320.25 localcoord scaling)
Let me explain why:

Beterhans has his own personal scale system he uses in his personal mugen.
He uses the ZOOMOUT parameter in mugen stages to shrink the character sizes so he doesnt need to adjust the localcoord and individual sprite settings and scales (super BGs etc)

So if you take Kohaku's Mikuki_K for example, and use the correct localcoord scale factor of 426.66,320.25 f0r 720/1080/1440/2160p res,
then make her stand next to Beterhan's Miyuki with localcoord 1280,720, you will see its still too big in comparison.

All you need to do as a quick fix is change the localcoord 1280,720 in her DEF to 1446,814.
Then booom, her scaling will be the same as normal mugen chars using the default widescreen localcoord.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

SHIBA Miyuki (司波 深雪) by Beterhans with 90%+ Accuracy + 8 Support char 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics

Phant0mD wrote:If anyone is having Localcoord issues with this character (which will be everybody that uses 16:9 and 426.66,320.25 localcoord scaling)
Let me explain why:

Beterhans has his own personal scale system he uses in his personal mugen.
He uses the ZOOMOUT parameter in mugen stages to shrink the character sizes so he doesnt need to adjust the localcoord and individual sprite settings and scales (super BGs etc)

So if you take Kohaku's Mikuki_K for example, and use the correct localcoord scale factor of 426.66,320.25 f0r 720/1080/1440/2160p res,
then make her stand next to Beterhan's Miyuki with localcoord 1280,720, you will see its still too big in comparison.

All you need to do as a quick fix is change the localcoord 1280,720 in her DEF to 1446,814.
Then booom, her scaling will be the same as normal mugen chars using the default widescreen localcoord.

Thanks D, thats helpful. I learned about localcoord thanks to you guys. I find that these and only a very small number of other characters in ever have issues with the size. 426.66,320.25 seems to work flawlessly for 99% of all characters, I wish Beterhan's characters used the same default scaling as normal mugen characters too

beterhans

beterhans

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)

MagistusMoon wrote:If anyone is having Localcoord issues with this character (which will be

Thanks D, thats helpful. I learned about localcoord thanks to you guys. I find that these and only a very small number of other characters in ever have issues with the size. 426.66,320.25 seems to work flawlessly for 99% of all characters, I wish Beterhan's characters used the same default scaling as normal mugen characters too

He is correct :)
What my understand is most people should be using normal mugen so I don't want to people change localcoord.

HI This is a native HD Character not using 320,240 or 427,240

I hope you do not Change localcoord for my HD characters (thats causing problems)
they are designed to be used in 4:3 or my True Widescreen Stages (Zoom at lease 0.75)
advantage is NO need to change localcoord for individual characters. and can have a collection for both 4:3 and 16:9 stages.

you can download this bundle to try what's my meaning.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And I understand if you are the person already changed all your characters and doesn't want to adapt.
you can change all my HD character's Constants.cns

From
[Size]
xscale = 1.1           ;Horizontal scaling factor.
yscale = 1.1           ;Vertical scaling factor.

TO
[Size]
xscale = 0.825           ;Horizontal scaling factor.
yscale = 0.825           ;Vertical scaling factor.

It will work, and helper and project will still at correct place for my character, since they are specially engineered to do so. (won't work on other characters)
This will only make character smaller but background image and menu unaffected. (BG will still be full screen)
the cost is AI maybe less powerful.

Lastly
I've made a video to explain the whole widescreen things

[/quote]

Oxocube

Oxocube

SHIBA Miyuki (司波 深雪) by Beterhans with 90%+ Accuracy + 8 Support char 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Fortunately, here at Newagemugen my friend, most the creator and fan are different from other mugen websites.
Most of us are users of HD and UHD 4K mugen, so we all understand about the technical aspects regarding scale factor and widescreen localcoords already my friend, so your video tutorial is not necessary but still appreciated my friend :)
We all mostly use localcoord settings and HD mugen (video resolution = 3840,2160 or 2560,1440).
But I am sure your video will help the beginner on other mugen websites like the mugen fighter guild.
I heard that many member there is only using 640x480 and older style mugen settings so this may help them.
For most mugen characters you can just adjust localcoord to 426.66,320.25.
I think you and one other japanese mugen creator are only creators that use some custom scaling so it doesnt work but it is ok.
Thank you for your contribution to mugen my friend and we look forward to see more of your endevours

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum