Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETE COMMISSION]commission for 1080p Mugen 1.1 Lifebars

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

[COMPLETE COMMISSION]commission for 1080p Mugen 1.1 Lifebars  52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Ok I'll try make this short:
Since the corona epidemic started in 2020 I have gotten back into mugen after almost 10 years absence.
I first started using Mugen 1.0 then shortly after switched to Mugen 1.1.
I am pretty confident using it and I understand all the basic new stuff we didnt have in mugen 1.0 like zoom and localcoord which are so much fun.
I have been using various Screenpacks and lifebars but I have found that there really aren't many that suit my particularly taste or style.
Then I saw some crazy insane videos on youtube from 2 channels that lead me to here here I was a member so many years ago.
What I don't have sadly is much skill creating original stuff like you guys and thats when I saw that you do commissions and I decided I would like to
commission someone to make me some custom lifebars for a 1920x1080 mugen like your videos.
The problem is that I havent really found anyone making 1920x1080p lifebars. only 720p lifebars, so I guess this is the best place to ask

As for the style, I am looking for something like any of the videos on your mugenmason322 and Newagemugentv channel but it doesnt have to be the same. I actually want something that looks a little bit like Virtua Fighter or SFV or Tekken 7 or Fighting EX Layer or any of those more modern games but I am open to suggestions and am willing to pay in USD

Last edited by CancerManXIII on Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETE COMMISSION]commission for 1080p Mugen 1.1 Lifebars  52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

you're speaking my language my guy. Step into my office [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CancerManXIII wrote:
The problem is that I havent really found anyone making 1920x1080p lifebars. only 720p lifebars, so I guess this is the best place to ask

Correct. It isn't common because most people in Mugen stay in the comfort zone as far as that more high-end usage scenario goes.
I could talk your ear off for an hour as to why, but it's irrelevant if you know that's what you want. But yeah mane u def in the right place if u want full HD native bars, we can def do that

CancerManXIII wrote:
As for the style, I am looking for something like any of the videos on your mugenmason322 and Newagemugentv channel but it doesnt have to be the same. I actually want something that looks a little bit like Virtua Fighter or SFV or Tekken 7 or Fighting EX Layer or any of those more modern games but I am open to suggestions and am willing to pay in USD

Just leave it with me my guy, we can whip you up something that will tick all those boxes style-wise.
Truth be told it was only last week that I was actually dabbling with Fighting EX Layer ( I'm a huge ARIKA SF EX series fan since childhood) so that's a perfect sign from the gods for me to put some of the style from it to use in a hybrid custom manner.

All I really need to know are your full detailed PC specs/detailed style requirements and budget and we can go from there

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

[COMPLETE COMMISSION]commission for 1080p Mugen 1.1 Lifebars  52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

ok Well my PC details are CPU: AMD FX 8350, CPU Cooler: Cooler Master, RAM 16GB DDR3
GPU: GTX 1070, Power Supply: 500W SSD Crucial 240GB.
for budget i'm thinking that long term I would be willing to spend up to 1000+ USD for a full HD screenpack but for now its really just the simul mode and tag mode lifebars with the round announcer animations like your videos I want for now as I will stick them into my existing mugen.

Also I noticed that in mugen 1.1 with the resolution and localcoord thing that I have to set my screenpack resolution to the same resolution as my fight.def resolution right?

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETE COMMISSION]commission for 1080p Mugen 1.1 Lifebars  52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Something like this?
The FEXL HP bars and Powerbar are the base and the rest is all custom and interchangeable. There will be transparency, custom portraits, add004 support, score and all the usual bells and whistles.
Let me know if this the direction you were looking to go for

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

oh man you're amazing yes just like that.
If you can I have a few more small details I would like if you could do it:

Portraits I would like to be semi rectangle but also semi rounded edges and with a glass sort of look on them like what you see on the top of lifebars. And with a slight glow of green or blue or something around the borders.
Can you make a score appear in the top of the bars with matching font the same as whatever you use on that timer in the middle.
With the powerbars at the bottom I was wondering can you make the big bar thing a bit smaller or another shape maybe. I mean it looks ok but something seems just a small tad off with it

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

CancerManXIII wrote:
Portraits I would like to be semi rectangle but also semi rounded edges and with a glass sort of look on them like what you see on the top of lifebars. And with a slight glow of green or blue or something around the borders.
Can you make a score appear in the top of the bars with matching font the same as whatever you use on that timer in the middle.

Here you go. As you probably are aware, the ports will be a custom template and you will need to create them yourself via the PSD in Photoshop or gimp.

I am going to redo the powerbars so forget the prev design, it was more just a placeholder however it may involve an extra 3-4 hours which will increase our original agreed total as long as you good with that but let me know - thats why its important to clearly specify your exact needs in the start

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

oh man the top looks amazing thats just the bees knees, i mean it looks better than virtua fighter and tekken and those games put together.

Oh ok dont worry about changing the bottom it actually looks good as it was now all the sore and things are in place yeah we will stick to what we discussed then carry on cant wait to see the next update

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Progress.

Added a custom code that allows for an animated powerbar icon when you reach max Gauge. also I added animation coding for the hit counter instead of using the default mugen fight.def one. Also all of the combo announcer sounds and messages are complete including everything tag related

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETE COMMISSION]commission for 1080p Mugen 1.1 Lifebars  OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

That’s fire man. Salute to the best, still in the game.

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

ayyyyyyyy sup stranger lol glad to see u still around the mugens too homie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm onto the last portion of these as we speak so when done I have to do a channel video to prommo some the other commissions shiz thats been going on and shout out a few ppl so I will do a proper final test of the whole thing in action and post it here for you to see before i bundle it all up and get the link up.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

RE: What we discussed earlier, I can lower the cost by not having to reinvent the wheel on this by modifying an unused RNDANIM announcer template i created for another project.
This is the style template animation sequence i will implement for the rounds/KO/Fight part

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Video of the finished product.
I think these bars came out pretty good actually. I'm quite pleased with the balance of everything. Theres alot more that could have been done but obviously we were working to agreed budget, but theres always the option to add onto this later if you want, I have several unused templates for the core calculation system and other stuff aswell if you ever wanted more addons in the future.

Link PMed. Enjoi bro

GRAYFOX likes this post

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

This really came out amazing man.
I'm really stoked with the Tag system and the bars are so surreal its crazy!
I never imagined that you could even do this sort of thing with Mugen as I havent really seen anyone up the ante like you guys do here.
At some stage I'll get you back to finish the entire screenpack I wanted once I sort some other priorities first.

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

[COMPLETE COMMISSION]commission for 1080p Mugen 1.1 Lifebars  49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Wow I'm here just exploring but BEASTLYYY WORK, I love it!

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

bless u fam. thats wot happenz when u smoke perpil weed erryday
thawotitizboi

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

[COMPLETE COMMISSION]commission for 1080p Mugen 1.1 Lifebars  49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Lol big facts!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum