Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[IKEMEN]Rumble Fish 2 Style Mr. Karate By Kamekaze (21.05.20)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

[IKEMEN]Rumble Fish 2 Style Mr. Karate  By Kamekaze (21.05.20) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[spoiler="Authors Notes"]So I made this big goodbye post and I think people took it the wrong way. Let me be clear, I am absolutely done with MUGEN at this point, but it's only because I'm now making content exclusive for this engine of which I feel is THE successor to mugen. I can't think of a better way to cement this than to port my greatest hits to this engine, taking full advantage of everything it has to offer. You may notice he has a guard bar now, but that's ok. You can disable it in his map section of his def file if your lifebar has it's own. It will function the same because it's obviously using the built in code this engine provides.

So if you're confused at what you're doing with this character you can actually use the guide for the game for him as he is practically 1:1 with the game! It can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Character FAQ:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum