Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi all, as this was requested via PM I thought I would post this here for any other users wanting to contribute to the Forbes Lists and world network. This is basically a suggested easy template to use for adding new entries and can be customized and additional info can be added.

However the basic things to be mentioned that are necessary have been included. these are for example:

- Name of creator
- Name/links to their Youtube acc
- Name/links to their websites
- Optional archive/onefolder download folder links
- Basic profile of the creator: Name, Ethnicity if known, best known creation/s, Mugen career timeline

Code:
[center][b][color=#ffccff][size=24]XXXXX's Mugen Creations[/size][/color][/b][/center]

[center][img]CREATOR AVATAR IMAGE from youtube acc or other forum acc/ BANNER IMAGE[/img][/center]

[center][b]Check out XXXXX's videos here[/b][/center]
[center][url=CREATOR youtube channel link][b][size=18]XXXX's Youtube Channel[/size][/b][/url][/center]

[center][color=#ff99ff]XXXX is a {NATIONALITY} M.U.G.E.N creator. XXXX is mostly known for creating XXXXXXX. HE/She has been active in the mugen scene since {DATE}[/color][/center]

[center][b][size=18]XXXX Creation Previews[/size][/b][/center]
[center][youtube]YOUTUBE LINK[/youtube][/center]

[center][color=#ffff00][b][size=16]Download All XXXX's official work here[/size][/b][/color][/center]
[center][url=CREATOR WEBSITE][b][size=24]RicePigeon's MUGEN Spot[/size][/b][/url][/center]

[center][img]OPTIONAL IMAGES[/img][/center]

[center][color=#ffff00][b][size=16]ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL DOWNLOAD LINKS[/size][/b][/color][/center]

[center][url=download link A][b][size=18]name of link[/size][/b][/url][/center]

[center][url=optional secondary link if needed][b][size=18]NAME OF LINK[/size][/b][/url][/center]

XXXXX's Mugen Creations

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators  BANNER IMAGE

Check out XXXXX's videos here
[url=CREATOR youtube channel link]XXXX's Youtube Channel[/url]

XXXX is a {NATIONALITY} M.U.G.E.N creator. XXXX is mostly known for creating XXXXXXX. HE/She has been active in the mugen scene since {DATE}

XXXX Creation Previews
[youtube]YOUTUBE LINK[/youtube]

Download All XXXX's official work here
[url=CREATOR WEBSITE]RicePigeon's MUGEN Spot[/url]

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators OPTIONAL IMAGES

ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL DOWNLOAD LINKS

[url=download link A]name of link[/url]

[url=optional secondary link if needed]NAME OF LINK[/url]

I hope this helps you guys out wanting to add entries.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Ok this is quite handy and also I don't mind contributing because there are quite a few forbes list creators that I think we should add. I nominate quite a few and I will use this

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators P21sO8E

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

FYI I used this format too but I also copy pasted pretty much the same template that was used by the other guy directly below me on his stage release thread since it is tidy and i really cbf doing html formatting. So maybe you should add a second template for single posts aswell

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

NAMTron

NAMTron

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

A great template for everyone to hopefully use in their release posts also

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

gonna use this on a few world network entries, i see nobody added a brazilian creator i know of

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators P21sO8E

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

This should probably be moved to beginners forum use guide section for others to use since i know some of you already have been

Forum usage Guide -Intermediate/Advanced universal HTML posting template for creators and moderators 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum