Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex - Ororahana Field [Birthday Release]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HD Mugen 1.1 Stage Ex - Ororahana Field [Birthday Release] on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:38 pm

ExCham

[PREVIEW]

Video:

^Give Like Please

[LINK]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
>Excahm´s Box

[INFO]
-Mugen 1.1 Only.
-Superjump = Yes.
-Zoom = Yes!

[COMMENT]
Welp, it´s my Birthday again! Another year flies and just like before, decided to release a new stage and
this one have a few new things that wanted to try and kinda failed at them BUT ended looking nice enoght, i guess.
Hope you like it! And hope doesn´t take me another half or full year to release something again :P

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]] [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

2HD Mugen 1.1 Stage Re: Ex - Ororahana Field [Birthday Release] on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:34 pm

Vermilion Spy

THIS is the kind of quality that we have been lacking in the community recently. Outstanding work and happy bellated birthday

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum