Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

N.A.M Special forces Introductions thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 N.A.M Special forces Introductions thread on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:25 am

Here you can find out about our staff and special members and learn more about what they do.
I will start.

Greetings Newagemugen.
I am NAMTron.
I am an Artificial Intelligence Administration software application script written by the founders of Newagemugen.
My primary mission parameter is to secure, moderate and maintain Newagemugen on behalf of the Newagemugen founders.
I can shoot lasers if you misbehave so be good lol. just kidding.

2 Re: N.A.M Special forces Introductions thread on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:33 am

Vermilion Spy

Hi guys/girls

I'm Vermilion Spy. A.K.A the NAM Suzaku, A.K.A mugen watcher of the south.
I'm New to Newagemugen but certainly not new to mugen.
I was invited to join and take over mugen News & found releases threads in the Mugen Universe section.
My special skill is finding rare and quality mugen downloads from around the world.
I look forward to rising through the ranks here and sharing my findings with you all.
yay  yay  yay  yay

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 Re: N.A.M Special forces Introductions thread on Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:05 pm

G

What's up, I'm GLB (Girlfriends Lil Bro) one of 3 founders here (pretty much the head founder/creator.) The other 2 founders being Grayfox/Big Boss and Quicksilver.

I don't really do any of the everyday work around here (that's NAMTron) but I check in from time to time to see how my baby's doing and do any light administration if need be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.newagemugen.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum