Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Memory Of Tamez

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In Memory Of Tamez Empty In Memory Of Tamez Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:29 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

In Memory Of Tamez 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

I am simply re-posting this here for those who didn't read GLBs original post over on MFG

GLB wrote:
Not sure how to properly start a thread like this because it's terrible news.

As some of you may know IRL I am Tamez(long time MFG user)'s brother in law. Tamez woke up not feeling well this morning and collapsed in the bathroom. We called 911 and he was pronounced dead shortly thereafter. He had a brain aneurysm that was too heavy and completely shut his brain down and he is no longer with us.

I know he would've wanted me to post here and let all of his friends know. Even though we're all only connected through a screen we've made some real life friends here.

RIP Tamez

I'm not the type of person to ask for help, just because i always try and take care of it myself. But this time it's a little hard, the funds medically and the funeral arrangements are going to be so expensive. The life insurance that's being received isn't going to suffice most of it. I've picked up overtime these few weeks to try and cover a fraction of it but i'm at a loss, I decided to start a GoFundMe. Any and every donation would be appreciated.

http://www.gofundme.com/paying-tribute-to-matt-tamez

Some of you knew him via his hilarious sig with the "mugen janitor guy" over on MFG

In Memory Of Tamez Iryvc

Some of you maybe knew him from his twitch streams

I personally knew him from Club Syndicate/CS-Xtreme forums/PhantomGs from many years ago

Tamez was one of the inspirations that got myself and many others into advanced stage creation many MANY years ago, and I am sure that would be the same for many more of the other old/retired NAM members too.

May his memory live on in what he left us.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In Memory Of Tamez 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

2In Memory Of Tamez Empty Re: In Memory Of Tamez Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:16 am

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

In Memory Of Tamez 49283851498_0631820187_o
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

dang. R.I.P brotha, you will definitely be miss'd.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail
In Memory Of Tamez UkutF
FailFail Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

3In Memory Of Tamez Empty Re: In Memory Of Tamez Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:26 pm

InterGalactic

In Memory Of Tamez 49283851498_0631820187_o
Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years

R.I.P. Tamez, I've always loved your Mugen creations that you made and collaborated on even though unfortunately I did not show you proper respect and the courtesy you truly deserved.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum