Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liverpool, England by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Liverpool, England by Vegaz on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:41 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[PREVIEW]

Spoiler:

[DOWNLOAD]

500 Million Trillion Powers

[COMMENT]

It's time to get dirty. Prepare to lock up in the arena where one of the most powerful tag teams ever imagined decimated opponent after opponent. Set in Liverpool, England the team of Birdie and Titan aka Titanic Tim invite you to step in the ring and go toe to toe with two giants of professional wrestling. It's dark but you won't miss any action cuz the spotlight is on YOU! With superjump, animations, bgm with crowd effects and dramatic zooming to capture all the action no matter where you are in the ring. Props to Omega for the city sprite rips, Yuria for the video and my boy Ryoucchi for editing the city and ring sprites. Now gear up! It's gonna me a SLOBBERKNOCKER!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

2mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Liverpool, England by Vegaz on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:51 am

Markpachi

That floor looks too bright for me, to be honest, but the stage looks pretty great. Thanks for sharing, man.

3mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Liverpool, England by Vegaz on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:39 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Thanks, Pach. I was thinking that too. Might shade it a little.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Liverpool, England by Vegaz on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:29 pm

D.O.W.X.

i like it....
its been awhile so i assume everybody is knee deep in 1.1 by now or else i didnt know that the cam
zooms out now on high jump?

i like the depth of the crowd too, its a nice touch

Newager...That Vid Guy...THA CULT OF PERSONALITY
https://www.youtube.com/user/daothaweaponx20

5mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Liverpool, England by Vegaz on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:21 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

@D.O.W.X. wrote:i like it....
its been awhile so i assume everybody is knee deep in 1.1 by now or else i didnt know that the cam
zooms out now on high jump?

i like the depth of the crowd too, its a nice touch

Been a while mang. Glad you like it. It works good on 1.1 but my boi Oldgamer fix it so it can work on 1.0.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum