Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Misc Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase 49283851498_0631820187_o
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

a thread of this sort here is long overdue from ya boi Alpyne, so i figured i'd get halfway started on it. also, since i'm keen on sharin' & chizz, this thread isn't just for me & my thoughts, per se, but for others as well if they wanna share some ideas for me to possibly tackle or attempt to make somethin' out of. yeah, i'm kinda nuts like that.

anywhatty, let's get goin'.....

Forest of Forgetfulness WIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

still dinkin' on this 1; just recently [while i was still in tha hospital actually] started to re-rip this 1 from scratch, since i thought of another way to go about kuttin' & kreatin' it. this stage will probably be 1 of those rare times where i actually wish to make it as accurate to tha source as possible, which is usually not my thing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
a select theme kreated for a yet-to-be-made screenpack [Genesis, get off your ass please  Cheesin ].

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

2Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:33 pm

G

G

Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

source stages can be lots of fun sometimes.

select theme is pretty cool, i do hope Gen gets off his booty.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.newagemugen.com/

3Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:52 am

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

ha, yeah, it'd be nice.

fresh out Da WrekkShop:

new link to listen, since MFire's pullin' copyright dumbshit on tha file, tha assklowns.

i'm tryna decide which version is better, or rather, more suitable, i reckon  confused 

btw, i shouldn't hafta say this, but just in case some of you suckaz don't get it: ya boi would deeply appreciate it if you only listen to BGMs i post here, unless i give tha go-ahead that it's available for download; some tracks i do still might not be done & such, or might be needed to be used for future projects, & i'd hate for incomplete chizz to be used, then mofos look at me sidewayz like it's my fault or some shit cuz they feel it sucks.

a'ight, enough of that, i need thoughts here folks.

Last edited by Alpyne_D on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:33 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

i said i need thoughts, suckaz!  :sandow: 

Spoiler:

5Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:31 am

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)

Well, I have a cool idea maybe have some birds. Also, have a mist of rain then the rain stops. Then it starts again but heavy, also clouds. Sun ray's and such and have fog in the back ground. Night version with a big bright blue moon. Moving clouds and maybe some glow bugs in the back ground. I know it's a lot but, something could be implemented for this. Good luck man.

6Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:17 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

more suitable for select music you mean? well, i could only hear the throttled version because they first is still being hit with copyright stuff.

throttled version sounded dope, tho.

7Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

linkage for original LTRTB track updated in above post.

G wrote:well, i could only hear the throttled version because they first is still being hit with copyright stuff.

throttled version sounded dope, tho.

thanx for tha feedback Geebz.

GRAYFOX wrote:Well, I have a cool idea maybe have some birds. Also, have a mist of rain then the rain stops. Then it starts again but heavy, also clouds. Sun ray's and such and have fog in the back ground. Night version with a big bright blue moon. Moving clouds and maybe some glow bugs in the back ground. I know it's a lot but, something could be implemented for this. Good luck man.

wow, those are some fantastic ideas! that's some chizz to think about right there.

damn, i just might hafta sway from bein' accurate on FoF after all! lol.

Spoiler:

8Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:38 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

As far as thoughts go, are you looking for insight on what the select screen can look like? Or if this fits something else?

I mean i heard the first ver just now and it's fucking dope. When I picture a select screen for w/e reason i see custom portraits, very small amount of slots, wrestling based maybe have a ring BG, some lights, a crowd.

I get a Punch Drunk, The movie: "Snatch", and Urban Reign vibe from this.

9Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:05 am

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

oooooooh, Urban Reign! now i gotta go find that damn'd game again!

but that imagery fits, i can see it myself now in my own head. nice 1 Geebz. i guess now she just needs a home, lol.

Spoiler:

10Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

just finish'd: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

your thoughts please, ladies & gents. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:

11Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:55 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Sounded pretty cool. Very "final battle" worthy. I totally see a transitional moving stage. Like a LR train top, or an elevator, perhaps even a lift like rolentos in sfa. i could even see fire and debris on some kind of colosseum.

12Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:07 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

hmm, i like that LR lift idea.

*thinks of tha challenges from "Rooftops" & "Fireworks", gives a smirk*

welp, there goes your challenge then Geebz. you + LR?!? now this should be interestin'.

a'ight, make it happen, Capt'n  :mcmahon: 

Spoiler:

13Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:16 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

We'll see what the future holds.  :Sponge: 

14Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:31 am

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

tha future.....is now. kreate somethin' for that track, sucka Cheesin

Spoiler:

15Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:40 am

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

G-Bizzle be flakin' a nigga out & shit..... :sandow:

welp, here's a current impromptu 'ject, still in its earrrrrrly developmental stages:

frankenspriting FTW! Cheesin

thoughts?

btw, thought i should bring this up from a year ago:

Kut Kreator wrote:
a select theme kreated for a yet-to-be-made screenpack.

Genesis, get off your ass, please[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

just sayin'.....

Spoiler:

16Misc Re: Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:50 am

Demitri

Demitri

Alpyne's BGM/WIP showcase RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

my memory is hazy on this one.

creatin characters is more fun anyway

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum