Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shared WIP Thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shared WIP Thread Empty Shared WIP Thread Tue May 06, 2014 10:33 am

Watta

Watta

Shared WIP Thread 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

So as we have been having difficulties finishing our stages, I present my solution. We can all share out stages and help each other finish them!

As far as my ones go, I would like to release them under the name "Newager Team" and whoever helped out in making them.

You don't have to be a part of the newage team or anything! Just post help/feedback/suggestions or whatever. We accept any help  What a Face 

Hopefully if this goes well, we will increase our stage production and everyone will get some motivation to start making stuff again, also we can all behaving more like a team-family lol

------------------------------------------

Now you see, I have terrible internet and I can only upload one stage at a time, so please choose which one you guys want first out these ones here.

* I cannot upload Age of Evangelion yet due to it being 30MB; I need to separate the sprites first

1. Un-named stage (PSD)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. Midnight over the concrete jungle (mostly done, just needs a few more things) I recommend this one since it's almost complete

3. Newager Plaza (I have started making the stage)

4. Myanmar Storm (Markpachi concept, I was starting to make this but forgot I had it lying around)
This stage is quite big and has a fantastic concept.

5. Cypher Gate (almost done, just needs some new coding and a few effects)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum