Judging from the screenshots, the rain and buildings look displeasing. I'll give it a test, and it's likely not going to be a pretty one.
Alright here's the summary:
- The name seems pretty misleading.
- The perspective here is pretty mediocre here. Both the front buildings and floor are too zoomed in and too focused, why can't we see the buildings behind them and the sky? Try moving the floor and front buildings a bit more downward on y-axis and increase the deltas for the front buildings.
- Why is the boundhigh so low? It clearly cuts off the remaining top of the buildings Why not add more height on the sky and add the remaining blue to increase the boundhigh a bit more?
- Nice touch on adding parallax on the floor, however, the color clashes with the stage and kills the touch.
- You've got to do better on the rain sprite. The edges are jagged up everywhere.
- The building being green on the right should be the same color as the left building, if not, darker.