Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mortal kombat 1 and 2 fatalities

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mortal kombat 1 and 2 fatalities Empty Mortal kombat 1 and 2 fatalities Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:45 pm

onionido

Mortal kombat 1 and 2 fatalities SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

I am a great fan of Mortal kombat 1 and 2 ... and my dream is making different fatalities, I have experienced in flash, photoshop and a little of after effects, but I have no idea about programming in Mugen, if somebody could help me I would apreciate.
peace and life

Saludos a quien le pueda interesar, soy un gran fan de Mortal kombat 1 y 2... y mi sueño es hacer fatalidades diferentes a las q hemos visto, tengo experiencia en flash, photoshop y algo de after effects, lo q si no tengo ni la mas remota idea es la programacion para hacerlas en muge, si alguien le interesa y me pueda ayudar, le agradeceria mucho
paz y vida

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Mortal kombat 1 and 2 fatalities Empty Re: Mortal kombat 1 and 2 fatalities Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Markpachi

Markpachi

Mortal kombat 1 and 2 fatalities 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Then I suggest that you read up on those Mugen Docs. Good luck!

3Mortal kombat 1 and 2 fatalities Empty Re: Mortal kombat 1 and 2 fatalities Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:55 pm

onionido

Mortal kombat 1 and 2 fatalities SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

OK

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum