Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Stage recommendations for Ikemen?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any Stage recommendations for Ikemen? Empty Any Stage recommendations for Ikemen? Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:51 pm

Crosstag Enjoyer

Crosstag Enjoyer

Any Stage recommendations for Ikemen? Wcz4RWt
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

I'm looking for various stages that are widescreen. Problem is, I have 50/50 chances that some weird graphical error will appear in the stage and not have the zoom work with some black bar on top or something. I'm looking for stages where I won't have that problem, and that look cool. So feel free to share some cool stages that might be interesting.

2Any Stage recommendations for Ikemen? Empty Re: Any Stage recommendations for Ikemen? Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:55 pm

Elazul9000

Elazul9000

Any Stage recommendations for Ikemen? 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

the problem is that at the moment most things are made for mugen still and not the clone engines like ikemen plus and go so you will have a hard time finding ikemen only ones i guess idk

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Any Stage recommendations for Ikemen? IuFetyD

3Any Stage recommendations for Ikemen? Empty Re: Any Stage recommendations for Ikemen? Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:45 pm

Slayer

Any Stage recommendations for Ikemen? 2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

Did you try Beterhan's "true widescreen stages"?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum