Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full Moon Park Hi-res stage Final Update 1/30/11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xX-Nero-Xx

xX-Nero-Xx

Full Moon Park Hi-res stage Final Update 1/30/11 32795826767_bd9bc92b05_o
My last update to this stage enjoy :) no image of it if this your first time seeing this stage then click on the link a video is at the team site and from the original to the last update links are there to

Site Download Update Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by xX-Nero-Xx on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:43 am; edited 2 times in total

http://neroarchives.webs.com/

Seph

Seph

Full Moon Park Hi-res stage Final Update 1/30/11 49283851498_0631820187_o
Finally!
Will give feedback later.
And Welcom to the forun Nero

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks Watta!

Gamer Card:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xX-Nero-Xx

xX-Nero-Xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Finally!
Will give feedback later.
And Welcom to the forun Nero

Thanks and yea i don't know why but i couldn't get on mugen guild so i decided to post it here and also mugen infantry
In the stage i was going to put a animated wolf howling but it didnt look right in the stage

Seph

Seph

Full Moon Park Hi-res stage Final Update 1/30/11 49283851498_0631820187_o
Mugen Guild is down beacaus they are changing servers, so it will take some time for it to come back.
And nothing wrong with your stage... still gotta test it more.
Good luck with the KOF XII stage

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks Watta!

Gamer Card:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

Full Moon Park Hi-res stage Final Update 1/30/11 OjtZ7W5
Stage rocks hard and the sound track is very fitting for it. Great job man! :pirat:

xX-Nero-Xx

xX-Nero-Xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Stage rocks hard and the sound track is very fitting for it. Great job man! :pirat:

Thanks i appreciate it :cheers:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum