Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12

+5
Filthy Fredo
Oxocube
Phant0mD
Shadic12
✴Ex-Sirius✴
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 5 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Shadic12 wrote:I am definitely pleased by the dedication that you are putting in this project.

I appreciate your kind words.
It is standard practice for us here at Newagemugen to supply all clients with nothing but the highest quality commissions possible.
The finished product must look like an actual real commercial game level of quality - Anything less is not acceptable.

I have finished animating the FIGHT announcer

Now this is done, I can move on to the remaining round announcers for rounds 2/3/4.
rounds 5/6/7/8 will repat the 1st 4 animation sequences except of course the actual audio voices of the announcer will
count up to 8 rounds, with anything above that being called a final round.

I have created the sprites for the round 2 animation sequence

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next I will do round 3

Shadic12 likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 5 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I have completed the animations for all the round announcers
and I have added all the sounds for the rounds

Next step is creating the post-round announcers and animations.
Starting with the K.O and YOU WIN

UPDATE:

I have completed the base sprites for all of the K.O related messages.
The announcer voice used is the same one as cross tag battle.

The style and color of course is a 100% origninal design based on the cross tag battle animations
and also incorporating the legacy theme.
I have made original animated sprites for this part

and the messages sprites:

- Normal KO

- DOUBLE KO

- Time Over (forced Match stop)

The next step is animating them and coding them

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 5 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

You are on fire with these back to back updates on a single day keep them coming and also merry Xmas to you and hope you are spending it with family.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I have now animated and finished coding all of the KO announcer animations:

Here is Normal KO

Here is Time Over and Draw.

Now I have also created the spritework for The YOU WIN/DRAW animations:

Shadic12 likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

It has taken about 2 hours just to calculate the correct timing for the announcer voices for each one and sound effects but I am confident it is complete.
The horizontal bar is for the winning player team/name display
Here they are in action (thanks to PD and the Newagemugen testing team also)

And here you can see the team name display on victory

I am confident to say now that it is 100% complete.

I will be away for christmas day, returning late christmas evening so I may not reply until the 26th December or late on the 25th evening.
The files are all complete and ready to supply as a complete mugen build of your screenpack updated.
You will just need to readd your stages and characters and modify any cfg/select.def settings to your personal preferences (button config resolution etc)

Once you see this message, if you could please complete the remaining 50% deposit, we can proceed with supply of the finished product.
Once complete, I will send you a private message link containing the Download link. It will be password protected.
Once the donation has been sent, you will be forwarded the download link & password via PM.

I look forward to hearing from you and have a Merry Christmas

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 5 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

I just donated the rest of the money under the name of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. When you get back we can work on part 2 of the Commission which is the fightfx.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12
Thank you for your donation.
As discussed, i have forwarded you the download link and password details via PM.

You should recieve a notification on your next login, alternatively you can access the info by accessing your inbox via the link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In total, this project took a total of 46 hours to complete.
Thanks to our other senior Newagemugen Team members & backers, An additional 26 hours (equal to an additional 468.00 labor in real world design rates) were added to this project at no extra charge thanks to their support.
I would like to give a special thanks and credit to The Newagemugen Team (Lunalucard55, NK3s, Oxocube, CancerManXIII, Phant0md) for their assistance in helping to take this project to the highest level possible.

These lifebars are designed to run at a max resolution of 3840x2160p for best optimal viewing quality.
Please feel free to adjust your Mugen.cfg setttings as required for your native PC resolution settings (e.g 720p).

Once you have tested everything and are satisfied, please let me know and I will mark this project as complete and have it archived in the completed projects section.

Also, If you would like to also request a commission for the FIghtfx related modifications, please feel free to create a brand new commission request topic as previously discussed, and we can begin discussing and planning this also

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

I don't know if you did this in secret but you mentioned a few pages back:
Shadic12 wrote:Looking good is all I have to say. Also are you going to add the highlighted colors in the Lifebar Portraits like the source game for example Ryu would have a red type of background color since the street fighter logo is sometimes red or yellowish color.

You said:
✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Shadic12

By the colors on the portraits I assume you are referring to these purple blue yellow red vectors surrounding the portraits:

If so then yes, this will be incorporated into the lifebar backer frame design at a later phase once the other elements are finished. Unlike the source game, our versions will be fully animated so it will be superior to the source game version. The only down side being the color variants will be fixed because mugen does not allow for animation variations per char port.spriteno. But don't worry too much about this yet as the lifebar frames/animation system will be added in the final stage once all the other tedious elements have been added first to establish correct positioning for everything

If you already incorporated the highlighted colors in the Portrait background with the link you sent me then its all good. If you felt the colors wasn't needed then I will go with your decision and take the lifebars as is. I am fine with it either way.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12
Correct. Just to re-clarify this and how this was incorporated:

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:
If so then yes, this will be incorporated into the lifebar backer frame design at a later phase once the other elements are finished.

This refers to this design element of the lifebar backer frame:

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Unlike the source game, our versions will be fully animated so it will be superior to the source game version.

This animation of the portrait/lifebar backer frame refers to this animation sequence:

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:
The only down side being the color variants will be fixed because mugen does not allow for character variations per char port.spriteno.

Because Mugen Fight.DEF does not support parameters like triggers/variables, e.g "make frame purple when using UNIB chars" etc in the way character cns files do, this was the only possible method, but at the same time an upgrade since the original version frames in BBCT have no animation.

:Shadic12: wrote:
If you already incorporated the highlighted colors in the Portrait background with the link you sent me then its all good.
If you felt the colors wasn't needed then I will go with your decision and take the lifebars as is. I am fine with it either way.

Personally I have a neutral view on having/not having them.
The purpose of a commission is always to create the content as accurately close as possible to the clients requirements within the limitations of Mugen.
It is more so that the fight.def has no option to change variables per-character, and was not something we discussed in the initial planning phases.

However in saying this, that is not to say that there may not be another way to achieve it.
it may be possible to create an updated, more advanced/technical Portrait template where you could manually customize an additional frame element per portrait, per character within photoshop itself when the portrait is saved.
However, as this is slightly outside the scope of our original project plan we discussed and finalized at the planning stages, it would unfortunately have to be treated as an additional/new design/commission if that makes sense.
But either way, if this is something you would like to look into in the future among any other changes, we can definitely revisit it via a new commission if so required. Let me know your thoughts and hopefully that makes sense.

Oxocube likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

OK thanks for the answer I will add the color highlighted lifebar Portrait as the Commission for the modified lifebar along with the fightfx. I just tested the lifebar you gave me and everything checks out.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

That's fantastic to hear.
I am glad that everything is working fine on your end, and in addition, in time for you to be able to enjoy it on christmas day.

On behalf of all of Team Newagemugen I thank you for your support of our community and am grateful for the opportunity to work with you.

All private commission works completed by team newagemugen remain archived/private/unlisted and are only accessible by myself, and Senior ranked Team Newagemugen staff/members that curate our commissions. Your personal work will now be archived on our server and will not be used for public redistribution as per our community rules.

Now that you have confirmed all is workng as required, I will now officially mark this project as complete and close this topic.

If you ever require any additional services, please feel free to generate a new request anytime as per the usual process:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Merry Christmas

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you as well.

Oxocube likes this post

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 5 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

What an amazing work of art my friends. congratulations on this fantastic piece of work.
It really does look and feel like Blazblue cross tag battle collaboration with Legacy screenpack in 2022, or should i say 2023 my friends!
Is there any plan for you to upgrade the screenpack aswell? I can only imagine what mind boggling effects and style you would come up with for the menus and other things my friends, but other than that, well done!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Oxocube wrote:What an amazing work of art my friends. congratulations on this fantastic piece of work.
It really does look and feel like Blazblue cross tag battle collaboration with Legacy screenpack in 2022, or should i say 2023 my friends!
Is there any plan for you to upgrade the screenpack aswell? I can only imagine what mind boggling effects and style you would come up with for the menus and other things my friends, but other than that, well done!

Oh yeah I wouldn't mind doing a Commission to upgrade the Legacy Screen pack with Blazblue Cross Tag battle concept in mind but I will wait until Ikemen has all of Mugen Features and have the upgraded Screen pack be for Ikemen GO.

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 5 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank

life bar impressive and very pretty, we feel the arc system style.
I thank you very much my friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flame mist with the power of lightning ...

Shadic12 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum