Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰 BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s)

+9
Balelynx
lunalucard55
GRAYFOX
✴Ex-Sirius✴
HmmmLawnmower
Oxocube
MagistusMoon
CancerManXIII
Phant0mD
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 8 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

This has been very fun to watch, the full development of this project. Never knew for it, to go in this direction. I mean so much love is built into this, now when the main ingredient comes. The select screen, got them Tekken and sf vibes.lol Back to the mountains.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CancerManXIII and Oxocube like this post

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 8 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

GRAYFOX wrote:This has been very fun to watch, the full development of this project. Never knew for it, to go in this direction. I mean so much love is built into this, now when the main ingredient comes. The select screen, got them Tekken and sf vibes.lol Back to the mountains.

I know right? I hope you don't mind that I added some extra work on the mans plate by asking for more character mods Frustrated
I appreciate your patience bro
I know the screenpack would probably have been finished by now if I hadn't asked for the 4 characters to get pimped out for it, but I love me some characters as much as HUDs and I wanted to really see what this man could do in that front and so far i'm blown away with the customizations.
Atleast on the bright side, your games gonna have some flashy toys added to it no charge Cheesin

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GRAYFOX and Oxocube like this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 8 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hey man, I love the energy put into this. Im old school but, I'm not an empty guy. I like the added on features, we need more projects like such. To keep Mugen going strong, I'm happy with the current results. I enjoy the relationship that Mugen brings, when everyone is on the same page. No pressure man, and we love flashy toys around this camp.lol

CancerManXIII and Oxocube like this post

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 8 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

100% bro! I always wandered what it would be like if certain characters were given small buffs like one or 2 extra moves and how it could create chaos in the whole balancing system.
We always see evil ryus and other shotos with buffed versions but not many of the other chars like Guy, who is a rushdown type fighter who can be kind of easy to block but also tricky with mixups.
So it will be cool to see how he fights with this new attack added to give him zoning capabilities

Oxocube likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yes I agree as well. Having other fighter that could do the same or more damage. Just in their style, would be awesome to see. I like the monk, from arcade this game. Can't think of the title.lol It will come to me, he has projectile that fires a skull across the screen. I think phantom did a revamp of him. I will have to try and find, that old video of him.lol

Oxocube likes this post

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yeah man Di Kong Lvl 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This right?
He kinda feels like he is the equivalent of a Gouken or a saisyu kusanagi in this story and multiverse. The unbeatable master.

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 8 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

Phant0mD wrote:Ok lads, I have made some serious progress.
I have come up with a name for the attack and style.

It will be called:  氷斬脚   (HYOUZANKYAKU)

HYOU = ICE  氷
ZAN = SLASH 斬
KYAKU = KICK 脚  

The shuriken now has an icy theme and it shimmers with ice particles and cold mist as it moves:

Now I have to work on the tricky parts - the stance that he will use to launch itr (the clue is in the name of how he will emit it).
It wont be from his hands because i want to be original and not copy a hadouken. Instead he will use a kick to launch it, so next is the coding for the launcher stance.
Back to the mountains!

Again you continue to fascinate us with these mystical weapons and also eyecatching beautiful effects my friend.
Nobody would have ever had the imagination to do something as interesting my friend

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

GRAYFOX likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 8 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Ok boys and girlz, a new week means new progress time awaits!
This coming week is a going to be a little busy for me because I am helping on getting a promo video ready for our main channel to showcase our latest special collaboration project (check out the project HALYCON thread) and also I have a special Military veterans memorial event to attend to respect fallen WWII war veterans on Tuesday, so things will be a bit crazy but despite that,

THE MUGEN GRIND NEVER STOPS BECAUSE I LOVE U GUYS LOL  Crying lol

anyway, this is what I have been working on. The codes for our HYOZANKYAKU projectile attack to bring that Shuriken shadow ice attack to life:

Code:
; HYOUZANKYAKU stance
[Begin Action 10007]
Clsn2Default: 2
  Clsn2[0] = 8, -66, 40, -43
  Clsn2[1] = -18, -96, 9, -8
227,0, 0,-1, 2
227,1, 0,-2, 3
Clsn1: 1
  Clsn1[0] = 26, -74, 101, -43
Clsn2: 4
  Clsn2[0] = -16, -23, 0, -5
  Clsn2[1] = -1, -44, 22, -19
  Clsn2[2] = 2, -91, 33, -60
  Clsn2[3] = 10, -74, 101, -43
227,2, 0,-3, 4
  Clsn2[0] = -17, -94, 20, -62
  Clsn2[1] = 6, -69, 42, -42
  Clsn2[2] = 41, -65, 94, -52
  Clsn2[3] = 26, -52, 42, -7
227,3, 0,-4, 3
Clsn1: 1
  Clsn1[0] = 22, -86, 112, -45
Clsn2: 2
  Clsn2[0] = 22, -86, 112, -45
  Clsn2[1] = -21, -84, 23, -58
227,4, 0,-5, 3
  Clsn2[0] = 54, -73, 87, -43
  Clsn2[1] = 54, -104, 91, -89
  Clsn2[2] = 24, -93, 59, -64
  Clsn2[3] = -6, -75, 25, -41
227,5, 0,-6, 2
  Clsn2[0] = 35, -120, 59, -92
  Clsn2[1] = 48, -75, 83, -44
  Clsn2[2] = 24, -93, 49, -61
  Clsn2[3] = -6, -75, 25, -41
227,6, 0,-7, 2
Clsn2: 3
  Clsn2[0] = 14, -110, 39, -92
  Clsn2[1] = 29, -90, 72, -75
  Clsn2[2] = 0, -93, 30, -32
227,7, 0,-6, 2
  Clsn2[0] = -16, -94, 7, -56
  Clsn2[1] = -1, -74, 33, -27
227,8, 0,-5, 2
Clsn2: 1
  Clsn2[0] = -9, -77, 39, -42
1300,1, 0,-4, 2
  Clsn2[0] = -14, -79, 35, -38
1300,0, 0,-3, 2
  Clsn2[0] = -16, -99, 24, -31
41,4, 0,-2, 4
  Clsn2[0] = 2, -92, 26, -41
  Clsn2[1] = -15, -100, 3, 1
41,5, 0,-1, 4
  Clsn2[0] = 2, -92, 26, -41
  Clsn2[1] = -15, -100, 3, 1
41,5, 0,0, 2
  Clsn2[0] = -20, -64, 21, 2
10,1, 0,0, 2
  Clsn2[0] = -16, -82, 22, 2
10,0, 0,0, 3

And I have come up with the base coding for the actual stance, now I just need to put them together boiz!
Below is the base code I am using (inspired by some of the more recent edits of Ryu in POTs style floating around out there but modified for my requirements)

[Statedef 10000]
type = S
physics = S
movetype = A
ctrl = 0
velset = 0, 0
poweradd = 72
sprpriority = 1
facep2 = 1

[State 10000, Strength]
type = varset
trigger1 = !time && !AIlevel
var(10) = ifelse(command = "Sonicz", 3, ifelse(command = "Sonicy", 2, 1));check

[State 10000, Strength AI]
type = varset
trigger1 = !time && AIlevel
var(10) = ifelse((p2movetype = H || random < 500), 3, ifelse(random < 500, 2, 1))

[State 10000, Anim]
type = ChangeAnim
Trigger1 = Time = 0
value = 10007
ignorehitpause = 1

[State 10000, width]
type = width
trigger1 = animelemtime(5) = 0
player= 30, 0
edge=50,0

Next I have to add the code to tell the HYOUZANKYAKU to make hitsparks appear on hit, and also to trigger the blocking animation we made earlier for Guy on block.

When that's Done, we will be basically doing the same thing we did with
Cipher Di Kong's HOU-OH KEN.
Yep, you got it! Creating the saucy animation and effects that will emit when he launches the giant Ice Ninja star summon energy lol!
So back to it boys!

GRAYFOX and lunalucard55 like this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

broooo, this looks siiick. I'm feeling like a little kid again right now seeing my request come to life.
Hot sauce, and extra ketchup. Keep that shit comin'

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 8 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Oh it's gonna keep comin lol

Progressss and progresssss!
Here is the first of the 3 final animations required for the HYOUZANKEN.

This is the effect for the starting loop of the attack when the Ninja star first spawns from his kick:

Similar to a hadouken but also not lol.
Now that's done, moving on to the 2nd animation effects - which is the blowback effects and ice dust that will appear when he does the move around his body!

GRAYFOX, lunalucard55 and Shadic12 like this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Part 2.....
Here is the effects I have created for Cipher Guy's HYOUZANKEN launcher.
We have some ground ice dust, and the power burst for the moment the Shuriken is summoned from his kick!

I am actually going to also have a 2nd layer of animation here that is pre-existing
animation - the ground shockwave launcher from MVC2 that I will edit and enhance but i dont need a preview for it as Im sure you all know how it looks lol.

Now ladz we are ready for the 3rd and final puzzle piece of the effects, which is the projectile explosion on impact animation! Back to the T....Wait, I mean Back to the Ninja shrine lol!

GRAYFOX and lunalucard55 like this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Now this one took a few hours lads!
I have created an interesting effect to further give the shuriken an icey style on impact.
The Shuriken shatters into Ice shards on impact, and then the energy explosions happen:

Looking pretty snazzy if you ask me lol!
Now all that's left is the coding and setting up the clsn boxes and coding, and then
of course, the sound effects for the attack!
Time to get busy in the shrine lol we are almost there!

GRAYFOX, Oxocube, Balelynx and lunalucard55 like this post

Balelynx

Balelynx

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 8 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)

I'm both envious and glad at the same time i cant make these cool original effects like you because if I did, I would be forever upgrading and modding out all of my characters and probably never play mugen again just create Frustrated

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 8 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

very impressive my friend, i cant wait to see the final

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

QUICK UPDATE LADS!

BATTLECRY RETRIBUTION WIP progress will resume very shortly!
I am currently helping out wit a very important community project for our official Team Newagemugen exclusive release that will mark not only be for our special Mid-year event, but also it will be our first Public showcase of what goes on behind the scenes here at Newagemugen for 2023!

We are in the final steps now, right before preparing the showcase video and once done, it will be back to business as usual to finish off Guy's special attack, the HYOUZANKYAKU!

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I'm excited to see, the new events and current projects being completed. I have been holding out, on a mgs remake. Hoping that Sony will offer us some decent images or gameplay. Then I will go from there. Let's keep the hard workers lifted up. Go team newage, we going hard in the paint. Everything sounds good to me phantom.😎

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Oh don't you worry by bro!
It only gets better from here!
When you see what I have been cooking up for this, you will loose your mind.
Like Psycho Mantis did on MGS1 lol.
Ok, now I have some special NAM Community work to finish off, to have you all some weekend entertainment, and when thats down, its back to our scheduled program form monday!
Back to da mnountains!

GRAYFOX likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alright ladz!

Now I am back after taking care of some small community collab business with my good friends and partners in crime, and now we can resume where we left off!

And now......
The Moment you've all been waiting for....

It's time to Test Out the HYOUZANKYAKU!
Sound effects are all done!
I really aimed to give it the sound effect of shattering ice on impact, and the sound of a wind shuriken appearing in a blizzard when he summons it.

As you ca see, it is a very difficult attack to evade.
Also in order to not make him too OP or make it a spam move, I have not given him the ability to use an EX version of it on meter sacrifice because it is already OP enough of a move.
The command for it is F,DF,D,DB,D+K

Now all thats lkeft to test on it now that I know it works for the most part, is that it will collide and explode on impact against other projectiles, so lets get back in the lab and do the final test!

GRAYFOX, CancerManXIII, ✴Ex-Sirius✴ and lunalucard55 like this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 8 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Amazing job. He looks fantastic. Grayfox and Cancer will certainly be gobsmacked when they see this

CancerManXIII likes this post

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Phant0mD wrote:Alright ladz!

Now I am back after taking care of some small community collab business with my good friends and partners in crime, and now we can resume where we left off!

And now......
The Moment you've all been waiting for....

It's time to Test Out the HYOUZANKYAKU!
Sound effects are all done!
I really aimed to give it the sound effect of shattering ice on impact, and the sound of a wind shuriken appearing in a blizzard when he summons it.

As you ca see, it is a very difficult attack to evade.
Also in order to not make him too OP or make it a spam move, I have not given him the ability to use an EX version of it on meter sacrifice because it is already OP enough of a move.
The command for it is F,DF,D,DB,D+K

Now all thats lkeft to test on it now that I know it works for the most part, is that it will collide and explode on impact against other projectiles, so lets get back in the lab and do the final test!

Bro...This is out the gate crazy! You totally nailed bro idk what else to say.
I always wanted to do a "what if" type scenario build, and adding projectiles to certain chars, and Guy was always one of them.
Thanks bro I appreciate this so much! This was worth the wait, I cant wait to see the next phase Dat behind

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETE]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 8 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.2 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 8 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Man this project is phenomenal I wouldn't even mind commissioning characters to you guys when I get the chance.

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Shadic12 wrote:Man this project is phenomenal I wouldn't even mind commissioning characters to you guys when I get the chance.

Phenomenal?
Nah..
It's just another normal day in the dojo of the Newagemugen Mountain temple.  Cheesin
We won't settle for anything less, than perfection. And purple  thawotitizboi

Now where was I lol

Now finally, we have the final projectile test for the HYOUZANKYAKU.
Lets see how well the collision system works...

And there you have it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], another request accepted and completed!
If it is imaginable, its doable lol!
I actually had lots of fun making this - I'll have to show this to Syn when i get the chance lol.
I'm sure it will bring a nostalgic tear to his eye to see another OP Guy edit floating about lol.

Oh and one other thing I forgot to mention, is I have also tested his AI and added code for him
to use the projectile move under the same conditions as an advanced Shoto char would.
So although he wont spam it, her will definitely be shurikenning your ass!! lol.

Now that we have finished that little sidetrack, its time to return to the final touches of
our mystical monk...so without further adue, back to the monkey mountains as usual lol.
Just another day at the Newagemugen office l3l

GRAYFOX, Oxocube and lunalucard55 like this post

Oxocube

Oxocube

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

It's amazing my Friend! A street fighter character reimagined from another universe.
I cant wait to see what you have in store for us next my friend!

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alright lads, Now I am happy to say that there are at this stage, only 5 more modifications we need to make to Di Kong to make him complete which are as follows:

- Update his Supermove KO Animation to widescreen
- Correct his Fierce punch Flame effect to HD from low res.
- Add his custom Minion
- Add his Aura
- Update his Ultimate lvl3 attack animation sequence & soundFX

So without further delay lets wack these final changes out!
Back to da mountains!

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Ok so here is what the old heavy attack looked like:

And after some fiddling, here is the end result with updated flame effects in HD!

Much better!
Thats one down final change down, 4 to go!

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum