Newagemugen
Join Us Today!
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Pocket of Projects

+4
Shakti♥chu<3
MagistusMoon
HmmmLawnmower
GamerG
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older Hi Res Stage My Pocket of Projects Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:06 am

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Amusement Park:

Still working out stuff. I found out about destructive items recently. I want to add some, but not sure what would fit this art style though... Maybe a barrel with balloons? I might get rid of the mirror castle aswell. Use another building in it's place...


Here's what I have so far:


21.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:48 pm

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Filyn's Room

31.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:39 am

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

My Pocket of Projects 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

I really like the design of both those stages. Big fan of the fantasy presented. Did you make these elements or did you pull them from somewhere? Very interested.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Recently knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

41.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:10 am

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

My Pocket of Projects 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

very interesting sprites! what game rips are they from?
Also its very cool to see someone attempting interactive stages for Mugen like Electr0 and some other people do.
I look forward to seeing it in action

51.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:44 am

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Thanks all. I ripped them from Hyperdimension Neptunia game.

61.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:34 am

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Amusement Park V2




Yanderella Castle

71.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:47 am

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

My Pocket of Projects 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

The sprites of hyperdimension neptunia are so pretty^^
Did you get them from a sprite pack off the resources websites forums
or Did you rip them yourself? and if so whats the methods?^^
I wanted to try rip some JRPG games and mobile games sprites i like too^^
I was always interested how people rip them from games and what the process is.

81.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:54 am

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Shakti♥chu<3 wrote:The sprites of hyperdimension neptunia are so pretty^^
Did you get them from a sprite pack off the resources websites forums
or Did you rip them yourself? and if so whats the methods?^^
I wanted to try rip some JRPG games and mobile games sprites i like too^^
I was always interested how people rip them from games and what the process is.

Hi Shakti. I ripped these sprites myself from the pc version. It wasn't too difficult just a long wait really. Now mobile is a bit different. There's a thread that explains how it's done for mobile games:

https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16055

I hope this is helpful to you with ripping mobile JRPG.  My Pocket of Projects 1f604

91.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:02 pm

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

My Pocket of Projects 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator

GamerG wrote:
Shakti♥chu<3 wrote:The sprites of hyperdimension neptunia are so pretty^^
Did you get them from a sprite pack off the resources websites forums
or Did you rip them yourself? and if so whats the methods?^^
I wanted to try rip some JRPG games and mobile games sprites i like too^^
I was always interested how people rip them from games and what the process is.

Hi Shakti. I ripped these sprites myself from the pc version. It wasn't too difficult just a long wait really. Now mobile is a bit different. There's a thread that explains how it's done for mobile games:

https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16055

I hope this is helpful to you with ripping mobile JRPG.  My Pocket of Projects 1f604

What ripping software you use for PC version superdimension and is better than the already rip version or not?

http://mechanicalsaviour.blogspot.com/2019/08/super-neptunia-rpg-sprite-rip.html?m=1


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
My Pocket of Projects JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

101.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:25 pm

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Filthy Fredo wrote:
GamerG wrote:
Shakti♥chu<3 wrote:The sprites of hyperdimension neptunia are so pretty^^
Did you get them from a sprite pack off the resources websites forums
or Did you rip them yourself? and if so whats the methods?^^
I wanted to try rip some JRPG games and mobile games sprites i like too^^
I was always interested how people rip them from games and what the process is.

Hi Shakti. I ripped these sprites myself from the pc version. It wasn't too difficult just a long wait really. Now mobile is a bit different. There's a thread that explains how it's done for mobile games:

https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16055

I hope this is helpful to you with ripping mobile JRPG.  My Pocket of Projects 1f604

What ripping software you use for PC version superdimension and is better than the already rip version or not?

http://mechanicalsaviour.blogspot.com/2019/08/super-neptunia-rpg-sprite-rip.html?m=1


I'm not sure didn't know anyone else was ripping them. But I used the game engine to rip my sprites. Screenshot of my screen inside the game engine looking at sprites:

https://ibb.co/Hh6TfFM

111.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:23 pm

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

My Pocket of Projects 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

it's really very pretty and full of fantasy, I like it a lot.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flame mist with the power of lightning ...
My Pocket of Projects Unname10

121.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:56 pm

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Thank you luna.  My Pocket of Projects 1f600  

Yanderella Underground A:

131.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:02 am

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Ship (Leanbox):




Ship (Leanboc) Update:

141.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:31 am

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Compa's House:

151.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:06 pm

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Compa's House 2:

161.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:53 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

My Pocket of Projects 51937087043_a9ce7b0d64_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Are these a proggresive project moving towards a release date for a mugen near us some time soon?
Or just some eyecandy showcase that may/may not ever see the light of day amigo? Cheesin


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Pocket of Projects P21sO8E

171.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:30 pm

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:Are these a proggresive project moving towards a release date for a mugen near us some time soon?
Or just some eyecandy showcase that may/may not ever see the light of day amigo? Cheesin

I'm going to release them i'm just stuck with the exploding barrels/crates I want on some of the stages. Unfortunately i'm not a coder and I wouldn't know what i'm doing to implement it properly. I wish to collab with someone who knows how to do this, but don't know who to ask.

I had to put another stage on hold I was working on, cause I'm part of a small team working with UE5 and doing character design and also may have to start looking into environment creation. That's why I ahven't updated in a while. So I really need help getting most of these stages which are basically complete, minus the coding issue above, done.

181.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:50 pm

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

My Pocket of Projects 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

GamerG wrote:I'm going to release them i'm just stuck with the exploding barrels/crates I want on some of the stages. Unfortunately i'm not a coder and I wouldn't know what i'm doing to implement it properly. I wish to collab with someone who knows how to do this, but don't know who to ask.

Hi GamerG.
Judging by this post it sounds like you are working on creating Interactive stages for the Ikemen Go engine as opposed to Mugen 1.1.
As that is the case, I have moved your topic to the Mugen Clone engine section of our forum to avoid any confusion among other members/mugen users.
If this is however incorrect and it is a Mugen exclusive creation project please advise and it can be restored to the Mugen section.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Pocket of Projects 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

191.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:04 am

GamerG

GamerG

My Pocket of Projects 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Vermilion Spy wrote:
GamerG wrote:I'm going to release them i'm just stuck with the exploding barrels/crates I want on some of the stages. Unfortunately i'm not a coder and I wouldn't know what i'm doing to implement it properly. I wish to collab with someone who knows how to do this, but don't know who to ask.

Hi GamerG.
Judging by this post it sounds like you are working on creating Interactive stages for the Ikemen Go engine as opposed to Mugen 1.1.
As that is the case, I have moved your topic to the Mugen Clone engine section of our forum to avoid any confusion among other members/mugen users.
If this is however incorrect and it is a Mugen exclusive creation project please advise and it can be restored to the Mugen section.

Thanks Vermilion. I should've started this thread here at first.

201.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: My Pocket of Projects Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:34 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

My Pocket of Projects 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

It's no problem.
Feel free to share any other projects from Fighting Game engines or Unreal engine here also in this section


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Pocket of Projects 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum