Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION)

+3
SuperWhiskey
Oxocube
ELECTR0
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:43 pm

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

This thread is for showing off my work on the Classic VS game.

Last edited by ELECTR0 on Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:48 am; edited 4 times in total

2Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:45 pm

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Here's the reveal of Julius Carn & Chun-Li.

Showing off Interpol Mode for Chun-Li. In this mode she shoots a gun stead of a fireball & has a different air hyper where she jumps around the map. I also added a new throw attack which does random things. Right now she just crawls on the opponent & beats on them with her spiked bracelets. I'll be expanding this attack before release. Also the new throw move can be used in both modes. I'm planning on releasing Chun-Li on 7/8/2022.

3Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:06 pm

Oxocube

Oxocube

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

Your work is very impressive my friend.
Definitely the best creator of classic retro style icons

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) WEOuZsG

ELECTR0 likes this post

4Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:14 am

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Here are previews of 2 new interactive stages being included into the next update. I thought that these would be a fun addition to the game.

#1 Remote Rescue : The breakable mask's function just like the signs on Ryu's stage, meaning that when you pass by them in a get hit state there is a random chance they might break.

#2 Death Match : Touching the fire ropes will deal 70 damage. You can not block the ropes. The ropes are on a cooldown timer of 300 ticks once they have hit somebody. I did this because if they stay on all the time it could lead to an infinite corner trap.

SuperWhiskey likes this post

5Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:28 am

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

always liked your creations - th fire ropes are incredible.
living proof that ikemen is not the only way of interactive stages still exists.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) FXzcO3r

ELECTR0 likes this post

6Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:41 pm

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

The next character coming to the game is Dee Jay. I've had some request for him through the years and now it's time to bring him to life. This preview is very early & some of the animations/FX are place holders. So far Dee Jay has 2 hypers which are based on SF4 moves, but more hypers/specials are planned.

7Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:54 pm

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Decided it would be a good idea to add a music themed hyper attack. The concept is, do a throw, then after you catch the throw you can choose between playing the steel drums, maracas or break dance. So far all I've coded was the steel drum option. When you choose the steel drum option each button press plays a different note. There is a timer that ticks down and you can play as many notes as fast as you want before the time runs out. The other hyper attacks are in the video as well since you couldn't get a good look at them in the last video.

Phant0mD likes this post

8Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:11 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

ahahaha bro these are the most creative specials i've ever seen added to any SXF2 chars.
Are all of the sprite frames used original or are some of theme custom edited sprites?
They seem like they are new, and original, either way awesome lol.
Also LOl at Ryu's intro smashing all his wannabe clones lol

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o

ELECTR0 likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

9Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:30 am

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Mostly original but I edit here and there. It's surprising how many new animations you can get by just mixing matching, reversing & flipping existing sprites in the sff to get a new animation. Maybe I might need to make some custom in-between frames to help complete the new animation.

10Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:25 am

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

With those skills of yours there are an infinite number of character I would like to see recreated form retro classics.
You should make an Evil Mr Karate from Art of fighting (not in the big sprites though - possibly downsized)
and also some Breakers revenge characters like an Evil Sho Kamui

ELECTR0 likes this post

11Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:41 pm

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Final preview of Dee Jay. He should be ready for release before the end of the month. In this video I'm showing off my ideas for Dee Jay's ariel combat as well as a new throw that has good combo potential. The new ariel hyper is called Hammer Time and will rapid punch and send the opponent into the ground a few times before punching them away. For specials I just gave him an ariel Jackknife Maximum, but preformed differently since it's hard to do charge down moves when your jumping. Finally I wanted to give him a new throw and so I went with his throw from SF4.

12Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:17 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

You're so innovative when it comes to supers. That multi punch move is a great idea. Looking forward to adding this guy to my roster.

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

13Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:00 pm

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Started playing around with Ikemen Go and liked the features it offers. So now I'm starting the process of making an Ikemen version of the game which shouldn't take to long. I don't know if everything from the Mugen version will make it into the Ikemen version but I'll try to make it happen. Here is a video testing the tag feature. This mode is a lot of fun and it's features like this that made me want to make it. I'm trying to figure out a different way to do the AI because when the characters get really far away from each other, they get don't seem to want to go towards each other & instead they try to get farther apart which leads to fireball spam.

14Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:25 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

ELECTR0 wrote:Started playing around with Ikemen Go and liked the features it offers. So now I'm starting the process of making an Ikemen version of the game which shouldn't take to long. I don't know if everything from the Mugen version will make it into the Ikemen version but I'll try to make it happen. Here is a video testing the tag feature. This mode is a lot of fun and it's features like this that made me want to make it. I'm trying to figure out a different way to do the AI because when the characters get really far away from each other, they get don't seem to want to go towards each other & instead they try to get farther apart which leads to fireball spam.

This is pretty damn fantastic actually lol.
If you do decide to start delving into Ikemen, note we now have a dedicated section specifically for Non-Mugen, IKEMEN videos , screenshots and discussions here:

https://www.newagemugen.com/f34-i-k-e-m-e-n-mugen-clone-engine-discussion-wip-showcase-thread

You can actually post that video there
https://www.newagemugen.com/t4281-ikemen-go-videos-thread

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o

ELECTR0 likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

15Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:02 pm

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Thanks! This is really just a quick announcement and didn't feel it needed it's own thread.

16Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:49 am

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

The Ikemen conversion is going really well and should be ready very soon. While I was working on this I redid the look of the lifebars for the game. I feel these are visually easier to read than the old ones. These lifebars will also be coming to the Mugen version.

17Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:17 am

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Final preview of the Ikemen Go version. The game will be released on 11/7/2022. In this preview I'm showing of the Orochi Kyo Tag system made by OrochiCr. It's very similar to the way Marvel Vs Capcom 2 tag system works and is exactly what the game needed.

18Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:30 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi ELECTR0.
I have relocated your mugen cinema thread topic for this project here to the Ikemen Go/Clone Engine WIP Discussion thread section of our forum.

To avoid confusion/Differentiate content-specific topics pertaining to Non-Mugen Fighting game engines/clones, we created this special dedicated section for member interested in Ikemen GO and other fighting game engines.

You can still create another Mugen-specific topic in the mugen cinema section for this as well providing it does not feature Ikemen/Mugen clone engine related content.

You can learn more about this if you have any questions via spoiler.no6 in our forum guide here: https://www.newagemugen.com/t128-official-newagemugen-community-rules-terms-conditions-of-use-policyupdated-2020

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

19Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:03 am

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Here is the Ikemen Go version of my game Classic VS. I'm using the Orochi Kyo tag system, but with some slight changes. The biggest change is that you can also call your team members buy pushing the same punch and kick buttons together instead of using the tag buttons. Example below :

Tag button 1 = Light Punch + Light Kick

Tag button 2 = Medium Punch + Medium Kick

Knock out = Strong Punch + Strong Kick

Note = You can still use the tag buttons if you want to. I just wanted to provide another option to call team members.

I removed some modes in the game because I have not made lifebars for those yet. Those modes will come in a later update. Ikemen features a command list, but I have not taken advantage of this feature yet and am still using my old method of hitting the Start Button to bring up a move list. The game runs at 1280,720 and I'm pretty sure this can not be changed without messing up the game. Also attempting to add characters to this game is a bad idea because they will probably not be compatible. Likewise taking characters out of this game and trying to place them anywhere else will also not work. Enjoy!!

Link : https://electroslair.blogspot.com/

20Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:35 pm

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

I heard that Ikemen does not allow you to upscale the resolution like mugen. is this true?

21Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:37 pm

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

In Ikemen Go you can change it just like Mugen. My game is running at 1280,720 and the characters are on a localcoord = 427,240. Pretty much every graphical trick I tried/needed worked in Ikemen Go. That was my experience.

22Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:08 pm

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

What about the Mugen.cfg Window mode alternate resolution issue.
Have they fixed that yet? I know theres quite a few people here that have been waiting on that.
If you aren't sure what I mean, its this thing:

Code:
[b] ;Game native width and height.
 ;Recommended settings are:
 ;  640x480   Standard definition 4:3
 ; 1280x720   High definition 16:9
 ; 1920x1080  Full HD 16:9
GameWidth = 3840;1920;
GameHeight = 2160;1080;[/b]

Code:
;The video resolution defaults to the same as the game resolution.
 ;In windowed mode, this specifies the window size.
 ;You can force an alternate resolution by uncommenting the lines
 ;below.
Width  = 1920;2560
Height = 1080;1440

Because last time I checked you couldn't have alternate resolutions in windowed mode and it will restrict you to only the full screen resolution or window size resolution unlike mugen 1.1

Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) KwiHzMC

23Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Empty Re: Classic VS : (IKEMEN GO VERSION) Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:49 am

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Fanservice (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Oh I see well then that's probably still the case.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum