Newagemugen
Join Us Today!
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted

+2
Phant0mD
hatter
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator

hatter wrote:@"✴Ex-Sirius✴" Hey, sorry for the really late response. I was sick last week.

To answer your questions in the order given:

• Select screen layout best suited for this is option B:  4 center columns with 12 vertical rows? (4 characters per row)

• Select screen portrait requirements: option C: You would like to leave it to me to create you the PSD portrait templates to suit the select screen design/aesthetic and utilize HD sizes for both the big and small portraits and you will add your own artwork for each character based on my template to suit at a later date; I will figure out how the artwork needs to be handled later on.

• Only require: ARCADE, VS MODE, TRAINING, OPTIONS (and all required font for all text within options) and QUIT. Omit all other modes, as they will not be needed.

• I think based on the 3rd option, the KH2 layout works best, as it requires less work, and allows me to be a bit creative with the artwork.

Thank you.

Hi Hatter
Thanks again for confirming all this.
I will now compile a final project summary including a break down of estimated workload/time and submit to you shortly.
All going well we should be able to make a start very soon once everything is good to go on boyh sides.
Be back with sumnary soon. Thanks again for your patience.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍

Hi Hatter, I have successfully completed a very thorough project summary for you.
as discussed, my plan of action would be to create and supply each individual part of your project as a separate job.
So I have separated your commission into 9 separate design tasks - which would be completed and supplied individually.
Also, please note that my project summary method used is the same method as used with my other recent projects with other clients.
For your convenience/interest there are examples of similar past projects using this format here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But without further delay, please find your Commission project job summary below:

Job Summary
Design, Create, code & import/export to def/sff/.air all requested/required elements for client's
"Capcom Vs Square: Parallel Destinies" Full-game motif.
Project to be completed/quoted/priced/supplied as individual parts as discussed to ensure timely delivery/progress.
Required designs are as follows:

1.Character Select Screen
2.Portrait System (Select screen/ VS Screen / Win Quote Screen)
3.Main Menu Screen Interface + Font system
4.options Menu Screen
5.VS Screen
6.Victory Win-quote Screen
7.Continue Screen System
8.Game Over Screen System
9.Victory Screen (arcade/story mode)

Details & Artistic Direction:

- All elements to be designed as per clients example images/aesthetic requirements as discussed.
- Theme to be inspired/based upon Capcom MVC galactic/Medieval RPG/sepia based aesthetic as discussed/examples provided
- All resources to be created/supplied in high quality, 32bit png & compiled/coded as for native 720p Mugen 1.1 Engine environment.
- All screenpack menu screens to be designed with a minimum scale factor of 1280x720 to match the existing screenpack of the client.
- Client does not require any quality limitations on the project/have any hardware limitations as discussed

Individual Job overview

Part01 - Character Select screen:

Part 02. Custom Portrait Template System:

part 03. Main Menu Screen Interface:

part 04. Options Screen Interface:

Part 05. VS Screen System:

part 06. Victory Winquote Screen Interface:

Part 07/08/09 - Game Over/Victory/Continue Screens:

And that concludes the final summary and overview of your commission project.
Please take your time to slowly read through everything in fine detail, and ask any questions where necessary.
Please do not feel obliged/pressured to accept/initiate anything without proper consideration first.
Please take your time to consider/review and let me know your thoughts and if there is anything you would like more information on/any time/cost related questions you have or further modifications/changes you would like to make, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Also, if you feel any of the above mentioned time factors/tasks/descriptions seem inaccurate or questionable, I encourage you to be as scrutinizing as possible - I like to encourage full transparency with all of my work and ensure you are only getting exactly what you require and no less, to the maximum quality.

Otherwise, if you are satisfied/happy with all of the above, please let me know, and we will make the necessary arrangements to proceed.
I look forward to hearing from you.

hatter

hatter

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted - Page 2 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hey, so I checked your quotes, and it came to above 166 USD of the original budget I had in mind, totaling 666 USD (spooky number oooooo), which I pretty much expected, and I find them completely reasonable.

However, I should let you know, I am in the process of moving to another province, so for now, I can start only with the character select screen payment. I can give you the first 50% of it (108 USD) this Monday since it's a statutory holiday for the company I work for (perks of remote work) and thus you can have my complete focus. And then when that one is finished, I can give you the other 108 USD.

For the rest of it however (meaning the other parts), it will have to wait until after mid-August, or until the end of August; by then, I will have settled in completely and I'll be ready to work on this with you.

Thanks for taking the time to do these quotes; I'll be referring to this when I open up shop for my own work later.

I guess only question I have left, all payments from me for this will be via the donation button on the website?

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍

Hi Hatter.
That's absolutely no issue whatsoever and is exactly as intended.
The purpose for separating each design as a separate commission is specifically for this purpose.
We only work on the part/s specifically required, and never more than one part at once.
Needless to say you only donate for the active individual part being worked on at the time.
And yes you are correct, as per the forum rules, all community commission work here is treated as donations via the website donation link.

When one task is completed and work is supplied, it is totally optional to proceed/cancel other parts.
Personal projects can often change in scope over time so it is best to only start/finish each part one by one incase of sudden changes on both sides.

With that said, that sounds great and we can definitely proceed whenever you are ready.
I will keep my schedule open then from monday to begin work on the Capcom Vs Square select screen and wait to hear from you Monday. I look forward to working with you on this excellent project.

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted - Page 2 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

An exciting sounding project.
I cant wait to see how it develops and what beautiful designs you will have in store for us my friends!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted - Page 2 31033064018_b80c08f405_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members

I'm excited to see this come to fruition. I know Ex-Sirius will deliver and I've no doubt hatter will pull off something great with all the spritework I've seen. Definitely wouldn't mind making some palettes down the road should you require any.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Recently knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

@✴Ex-Sirius✴ Check your discord I sent you a copy of the raw layered PSD files and the vector templates incase y'all are gonna need them for the stuff you planning to work on.
Same format as the Astral Heat ones for CreepyTarantino I did. enjoi ladz and look forward to seeing this madness unfold lol XD

http://www.negative-edge.net

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum