Newagemugen
Join Us Today!
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hatter

hatter

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted 2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen

What I'm looking for: Screenpack

Budget in USD: Since I am not looking for something complex, and a bit reminiscent of old classics, I have it preemptively set to 500 USD as a minimum, to a max cap of around 1000 USD (provided that there's good reason to go to that length); I'm open to negotiating/discussing.

Approximate timeframe: I'm willing to give as much time as you think you might need, but if it's possible, perhaps within 2.5-3.5 months.

Request details: Since my project is meant to be completely reminiscent of the old 90s CAPCOM fighters, I would like the work to reflect that, in it's design. Some example images below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With that said, what I specifically want are the following:

• Logo, that follows along w/ this very alpha pixel design I had recently worked on: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] DONE (thank you PhantomD!).

• Font for main menu, specifically: ARCADE, VS MODE, TRAINING, OPTIONS (+ required font for all text within the Options), QUIT

• Select Screen, that can fit up to 48 slots, and have two parts to showcase custom character art I will make.

• VS. Screen

• Winner Screen

• Additionally, they need to adhere to 1280x720, which is the localcoord CAPCOM vs Square will work on.

The version of M.U.G.E.N. I run is 1.1.B, and I want the screenpack to be made with that in mind. I run Windows 10 to the latest 20H2 version, and for the most part, can run Blender 3D and some other heavy games pretty well. Additionally, later down the line I will port the game to IKEMEN Go once it's stable enough, but you are free to entirely ignore that point and focus on MUGEN 1.1 compatibility.

Please post your rates and portfolio in the thread here, and if possible, let's keep all communication relegated to this thread.

I'm willing to offer you any creative control, however, as long as you can make it feel like the Dreamcast/NAOMI era and adhere to the specifications of the list above, that would be great. Additionally, it needs to adhere to a 1v1 format, so please keep that in mind.

Once I wrap up hiring some VAs, I will reach out to anyone who messages me. I'll make sure to let you know I got the email.

Last edited by hatter on Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Hello good sir

As discussed, the Logo design is definitely something we can create for you.
When designing a fullgame project logo as opposed to generic use ones I like to be very thorough and more questions than needed to ensure we create a unique logo that matches exactly to your preferences.
So with that said lets start off:

1. Do you have any color scheme preferences for the logo?

2. Do you require an animated Intro.def/system.sff for your 1280x720p Mugen (similar to sample I showed)
Or do you just require the Logo itself as an image?

3. Do you require the logo both as 16/32bit png (mugen 1.1 .sff format) & an editable, layered .PSD file?

4. Regarding your sample logo:
Do you want this "exact" sample image replicated in high quality, or are there other features.themes/ game related elements you would like added?

5. As discussed, are you still happy for it to be recreated in a semi-HD/Semi retro style texture as per sample reference material discussed here:
or do you have other preferences you'd like to specify?

6. Are there any other Game-specific mechanics/themes/elements (i noticed 2 gems in the fonts of your reference logo) other than what has been discussed that you would like added?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

hatter

hatter

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted 2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★

Hey buddy,

• As far as color schemes, I think something along the lines of the first [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], more specifically the images that appear behind the "FINAL FANTASY" text.

• Just the logo itself as a static image.

• 16/32-bit .PNG works perfectly.

• In a sense, yes, however, you have complete creative license in adding any elements you think works, and reposition elements however you think is most appealing; only thing I'd ask is that there should be some sort of galactic activity happening in the back, i.e. meteor colliding w/ planet, etc. Whether you'd like to do it in the style of the Final Fantasy logo art, or something along the lines of a retro CAPCOM logo is up to you, and I am good with either-or.

• All good to have it recreated in a semi-HD/Semi retro style texture like the sample you showed me.

• Nope. Nothing really comes to mind, those two gems in the "PARALLEL DESTINIES" portion were some kind of idea I had on a whim, but in hindsight, they don't really work, and the crystal element was already added to the in-game timer for the life bars, so no need to repeat.

Thanks in advance, man.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Gotcha. Well that is a relatively simple set of requirements.
That should be no problem. So in summary the job summary is as following:

Project summary:
- Create a static "CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies" logo to specifications as discussed

- Client does not require intro.def/intro.sff/intro.mp3 720p creation/animation sequence for logo as discussed.

- Supply logo as static, 16/32bit Png at a minimum resolution of 1280x720p for direct import/use in Mugen 1.1 Opengl sffv2 16/32bit SP project
(Designed in native 4K and downscale to clients required specs for quality control purposes)

- Client does not require base editable PSD template (png static image only)

- Supply design/Aesthics to clients specifications as discussed: Inclusive of mentioned Final fantasy VII/VII BG spacial elements/Meteor, Capcom/Square Trad. logo/font implementation, And "Parallel destinies" text with integrated theme/style/mentioned 90s CPS2 capcom reference material as discussed.

- Use supplied sample logo as base reference material & make changes according to theme if req as discussed

- Add remove gems/Materia from logo as per discussed

And I think that covers everything.
double check that I have included everything as per required and/or if I have missed anything lmk and we can proceed with the next step

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hatter likes this post

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★

Yes sir, that sums it up beautifully, Me and my wallet are ready whenever you are.

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Notification gang.
In that case, I can get started on this right away.
I'm about 10 mins from the office as we speak.

Price-wise, the going rate we recommend/make everyone use here to be fair is 18.00.
The reasoning for that is here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FOr this job you are looking at the following:

Initial Adobe Template Setup/layout + design concept = 1 Hour @ 18.00/hr
Textures & layering + Vector Font/Backer logo style application = 2 hours @ 18.00/Hr
File Finalization/conversion/other effect/filter application etc - 1hour @ 18.00 hr

= A grand total of 4 Hours work @ 18.00 USD/Hr = 72.00

BUT, for you good sir, as a staple member of NAm and having already supplied us artwork in the past (Pot of greed etc) , how does 50% off @ 36.00 sound?

Once the work is complete, you will be sent the file in a password protected archive, at which point you can make the donation to support the forum here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If that sounds all good to you and you understand and have read all the T&Cs BS etc then I can get started immediately for you good sir :)

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍

Hi Hatter

I create screenpacks and Mugen Stages and This is something I would definitely be able to assist you with.

I am currently completing a Screenpack project for NK3s here in this same commission discussion thread (you can have a look if you like - I created everything you see excluding the Logo which was designed by Phantom D).

I am on the final stages of completing his project so I will be available for other work shortly after it is finished.
I am just finishing the final steps of a select screen, and I will be possibly adding a victory Winquote screen.
Once those last two things have been completed, and if nobody else has taken you up on the offer I would be more than happy to look at this job for you.
As par as portfolio, you can check out my current project thread images/videos via a site search on "Astral Heat" or some of my stage work for which i designed all the graphics myself ( no rips used).
If you have already found somebody however I totally understand.
Your project looks very impressive.

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

If that does end up happening, HMU bro because I created the logo files and I have the raw PSDs you can do the thang with the same as what we did with AHEX. It will be a toss between theeese

Oxocube and ✴Ex-Sirius✴ like this post

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★

@Ex-Sirius: Thanks man, I actually saw the work done on Astral Heat, and would be glad to work with you. I'm currently in the process of working with a VA for the Announcer (who I will speak about in the main project thread), so once that's done and paid for, would love to work with you for sure.

And yes, I should let you guys know that the logo was done by the ever-immaculate PhantomD. The 3rd concept posted below is the one I will be going forward with, because of it's perfect mixture of CAPCOM logo work w/ Yoshitaka Amano-style art.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍

@PhantomD
Those came out really great!
The problem is I don't know which one I prefer more - they are all good for different reasons.
The best thing is a diverse color scheme which means it opens up the screenpack possibilities for style

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That sounds great - I respect the level of detail you are applying to your project.
I hope that you can find some great voice actors.
Me personally, I can already for some reason hear orchestral FInal Fantasy Themes playing and almost a soul calibur style set of announcer voices, to give it that massive rpg colossal once in 4 years title type feel. What ever style of voice actors you use Im sure it will be great. Are you using male or female voices?

hatter likes this post

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:@PhantomD
Those came out really great!
The problem is I don't know which one I prefer more - they are all good for different reasons.
The best thing is a diverse color scheme which means it opens up the screenpack possibilities for style

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That sounds great - I respect the level of detail you are applying to your project.
I hope that you can find some great voice actors.
Me personally, I can already for some reason hear orchestral FInal Fantasy Themes playing and almost a soul calibur style set of announcer voices, to give it that massive rpg colossal once in 4 years title type feel. What ever style of voice actors you use Im sure it will be great. Are you using male or female voices?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hey man, check out this quoted post from my project thread to see who the VA for the project is. ;)

hatter wrote:Okay! So this week was pretty darn hectic, getting probably the GOAT logo, courtesy of PhantomD:

WITH THAT SAID, I wrapped up the hiring of a VA for the Announcer. Sorting through applications was hectic because my casting call got retweeted by Justin Wong (YES THAT GUY) and another FGC figurehead big in the MK and Injustice community, and speaking of him, I'm pleased to let you know that I will be working with PNDKetchup to bring you the ultimate Announcer for this project:

p[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dat behind Dat behind Dat behind

His test lines really teleported me back to the 90s and I absolutely adored them, and selecting him was the no-brainer. It took a while to get the lines since he had a hectic week in the United Kingdom, but man; IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. Cheesin

More to come yo.

Balelynx

Balelynx

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted 31033064018_b80c08f405_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

This sounds exciting, I look forward to see what you guys collaboration will cook up

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMISSION REQUEST] CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies - Screenpack - Help wanted 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Phant0mD wrote:If that does end up happening, HMU bro because I created the logo files and I have the raw PSDs you can do the thang with the same as what we did with AHEX. It will be a toss between theeese

Absolutely beautiful designs my friend, as always the colors and style looks very genuine and professional ;) what else is in store for the screenpack will be exciting to watch

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum