Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[solved]Commission Request: Black Canary Special Attack Changes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

IzzyDonuts

[solved]Commission Request: Black Canary Special Attack Changes SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

I'm not exactly sure if something like this is allowed as a commission  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . If this isn't the appropriate place to and someone can direct me to a better place I'm all ears. This commission would be using and tweaking an existing character that was pulled and slightly tweaked from mugen guild rather than creating a brand new one (should be attached). I would like to add some instant kills to a Black Canary character like this that causes the opposing character to blow up into blood [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here’s another example of how it could look too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would like the final kick of animation 3101 (147/244) and her full screen scream special which is 3201 (150/244) to cause opposing characters hit with it to be affected like the above examples. I messed with her light kick to be kind of cheesy and easy to win with. Because of that I'd also like the same finisher effect if she beats someone with her light kick if possible.

I read the commission pricing post and think the rate is more than fair but would still like an estimate before anyone dives into this if possible.

Last edited by NAMServerBot@Noreply on Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add a pointer to the attachment and disclaimer in case this is the wrong place to post a request like this)

IzzyDonuts

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Silver)

Other details:
Mugen version is 1.1
Comp specs are an i7 proc, 16 gigs of ram, pc
Budget is $80 but I can go to $125 if it comes with a summary/tutorial of the changes made (those can be posted publicly by the person who does the changes for notoriety if they’d like to. I don’t plan on posting this character nor that info if provided publicly since imo it’s their content for me to use privately only). I would want it to be fairly detailed though
I’m flexible on the timeframe. I would be looking for the edit to be done within a month. I can definitely be talked out of that if there’s something blocking the edit (i.e. a general character rework being needed or something I don’t know about). If something like this is needed I can be reasoned with budget-wise as well

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

[solved]Commission Request: Black Canary Special Attack Changes 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi Izzy Donuts.
Thank you for sharing your commission request.
Please note the commission guide info privided on this site is more of a guide/information reference for both creators/people requiring commission services.
Individual creators may have their own terms/methods of handling commissions depending on their level of skill/community they are from etc.
But hopefully this information was helpful. If any would-be creators see your article here, hopefully they respond accordingly.
Good luck

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IzzyDonuts

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Silver)

Vermilion Spy wrote:Hi Izzy Donuts.
Thank you for sharing your commission request.
Please note the commission guide info privided on this site is more of a guide/information reference for both creators/people requiring commission services.
Individual creators may have their own terms/methods of handling commissions depending on their level of skill/community they are from etc.
But hopefully this information was helpful. If any would-be creators see your article here, hopefully they respond accordingly.
Good luck
Awesome thank you! If you have any advice about other places to post this or info to add please don’t hesitate to share 🙏

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[solved]Commission Request: Black Canary Special Attack Changes 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

IzzyDonuts wrote:I'm not exactly sure if something like this is allowed as a commission  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . If this isn't the appropriate place to and someone can direct me to a better place I'm all ears. This commission would be using and tweaking an existing character that was pulled and slightly tweaked from mugen guild rather than creating a brand new one (should be attached). I would like to add some instant kills to a Black Canary character like this that causes the opposing character to blow up into blood [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here’s another example of how it could look too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would like the final kick of animation 3101 (147/244) and her full screen scream special which is 3201 (150/244) to cause opposing characters hit with it to be affected like the above examples. I messed with her light kick to be kind of cheesy and easy to win with. Because of that I'd also like the same finisher effect if she beats someone with her light kick if possible.

I read the commission pricing post and think the rate is more than fair but would still like an estimate before anyone dives into this if possible.

you can embed your videos in your post by following this tutorial. it may help convey your request better if the videos are viewable in the post:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hope that helps in some way ^^

Axellord

Axellord

[solved]Commission Request: Black Canary Special Attack Changes 2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Silver)

Hello man, i'm new here and i still don't know how exactly works the comission system or at least i'm confused about it. Anyway if you still needs the request i can make it for you  Thumbs Up

I let you my discord user if you want to contact me :

(By the way, I don't know if I can answer the request like this. I don't quite understand the forum well, if I'm doing something wrong I would like to be notified.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum