(Commissioned by GRAYFOX & Newagemugen VIP Goldsaint Members)
- This is a high end stage that was custom made to the customers needs. It is designed for Mugen 1.1 users with high end graphics and gaming PCs capable of HD/4K gaming of most PC games made in last 10 years only. It is recommended to have a Video Card from Nvidia or Radeon Manufactured after 2013 with atleast 3GB of Video memory available to use this OPenGL content
- Author Notes:
If you are not from Europe, you will be curious about the title of the stage.
Bjørnøya, or "Bear Island" is a real Island close to Norway. But it is not a place you will ever want to dare visit...
It is extremely cold uninhabited with ice snow and mountains and has a dangerous landscape and Polar bears.
You can read more about it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This stage is almost never created but it is Grayfox who saw the art and asked about if it can be made to reality, so I decided ok.
It is many long weeks and nights working on this artwork to get perfect the real winter cold feeling of Bjornoya so you can experience it.
This stage was inspired by a very old Tekken 1 or 2 stage called King George Island, and a Mugen stage I first was inspired by called Saphire diamond (it is where the robot fish idea is from). The idea is to create the real feeling of cold atmosphere and lonely winter island with no human civilization.
During the stage, if you survive long enough, you will see some transformations of the environment as the giant hidden spacehip or city appears from underneath the ice.
Are they aliens, or something more mysterious? Maybe you will know the answer in future stages but for now just use imagination.
This is what the customer wanted and asked for so this is what he got as promised. What's more to say. have a nice day.
If you want to know more, read the spoiler stuff.
- -16/32png sprites for max quality and upscaling
- Extreme High quality 32bit HD sprites with 50% resolution downscaling to allow maximum quality in 720p, 1080p, 1440p and 2160p resolution.
- Ultra wide Parallax floor and Parallax sky animations with timelapse animations and day-to-night transitions
- 100% separated & delta on all layers
- lighting and reflection effects done by hand that are high fidelity and smooth at full 4k resolution tested
- 100% original concept environment - not from any existing game or franchise.
- increased bounds, width and height for ultra wide zooming and multi-play style character compatibility
- corrected universal z offset for compatibility with any screenpack and screen centering as it should be
- Advance stage parameters - BGCTRL settings for in-stage transitions over time
- Timelapse animation day/night changing effect on all layers over time
- Highly detailed wind and snow weather effects
- numerous small animations and effects
- corrected aspect ratio for TRUE 16:9 mode localcoord
- Decimal delta values (highly recommended for use with add004 slow camera settings)
-GRAYFOX Newagemugen Founding Member for commissioning this stage so it exists
-PhantomD for video. poster, artwork and parallax/fish stuff (He knows what I mean)
-All the members and fans who donate and sponsor the forum and stuff (you know who you are and there's credits in the video)
-All the unknown artists(if applies) that originally drew any random resources used
(If any of you artists manage to see this on the highly low chance, let me know so I can credit you)
How to download
For Gold Saint Members
- Members with Gold Saint rank have unlimited free download & password access to this stage and all others released by Team Newagemugen.
Download links and access passwords will be automatically be sent to all Gold Saint members prior to public release.
For regular Members
- Minimum donation of $36.00 USD required.
Once you have donated, please reply to this post that you have donated for access.
Password will then be sent to you via pm immediately (worst case scenario within 24 hours if payment is made on a weekend day)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Donating members meeting this criteria will be given the access password via private message.
$36 is equal to LESS THAN 2 working hours commission time - we spent over 15 free additional hours creating this stage for the client.
These donations help us recover these labor costs and create more free content and keep this website running - Take it or leave it, we do not work for free on high-end mugen content like this.
You can read about our commission prices and why we do this here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you are only looking for our free regular downloads, just download our other creations in the featured artists section instead and don't worry about it.