Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes

+6
Vermilion Spy
xXEnchanter.ZuXx
CancerManXIII
Phant0mD
Filthy Fredo
DarkZemX
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes - Page 2 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Shakti♥chu<3 wrote:ooh this is interesting.
Some of my fav gals are in there i see!
hmmmmm ihave mixed feelings RE: the effect changes.
See its probably a preferency thingy ma bobby, but i'm a sucker for flashy flash.
I really like the newagemugen old version of Infinite's characters with the extra flashyfx and those kinda stuffs but i guess its horsies for coursies.
like these ones:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is there a way to turn the super backgrounds back on by swapping a file and stuff?

Bruh first off that Alex supers in the first vid was Hot 🔥 🔥 lol.

Those effects are cool but yeah I Def like more stage visibility during lvl 1-2 hypers. I KNEW THIS Question on how to add the effects back in would come sooner or later lol my answer is.... I'll have to get back to you on that lol see the process of removing them I chose to get rid of the sprites to save time but I will check to see if there is a way to make them optional for people who want them in, tbh it still might be/either an ez add back or something else. But I will look into it lol

Also are you saying that you aren't a fan of the Hitspark size reduction or just the Hyper background change. Thanks for the feedback [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

hmmmmm come to think of it i'm not so sure my opinion on the size of the hit sparks hehee.
If anything, I agree maybe that some newer style effects would be cool to see to, to make them feel like newer cooler characters maybe?
I like alot of the hit effects on the JUS mugen characters and Arcknight characters but that's just me^^

I hope i kinda helped :/ ^^

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes - Page 2 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Akuma, Cody and Karin have been balanced out!

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

sounds good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DarkZemX likes this post

30CvS POTs Character Future Updates Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:09 pm

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

BTW for everyone getting these new edits might notice that lvl 3 supers have been nerfed a decent bit because in my eyes they were doing too much damage but for the main part I have ironed that out. The characters are balanced out to Each other and not fully to other characters on the web Even tho I would say their damage works well on most others and On a "Player vs CPU" scale! Reason I say "Player vs Cpu" is because high lvl Cpu can parry and react to INSANE things which average players can't even dream of lol. So a boost in super damage is a risk/reward scenario where it's lvl 3 Hyper damage is the reward for landing on tough enemies. As well i believe its valid in cpu vs cpu but i must say these edits are for all types of players but Benefits those who actually play mugen on a competitive/arcade mode basis(Myself being one of them,so consider it some friendly padding). Crazily enough you can still get your ass beat by some high lvl cpu hands down lol So yeah fights still remain fun af and balanced .

You're reacting and kicking ass, Cpu might parry your entire 85 hit beam (EVERYTIME) and 75% of what you throw at them but your hit/defense ratio and Hyper ratio can make you the victor! You guys know the deal lol :D

Now additionally feedback Brought to my attention was that the launcher basic attacks were actually dulling combat. Moving forward I will be trying to address this issue. Terry for example has multiple basic "Standing" launcher attacks when he is in close-range to opponents(heavy punch and Heavy kick standing)so in a future update I will change characters who have multiple up close launchers into having a normal launcher and a mini one that Barely lifts off the ground which can still be combo-able(If it isnt combo-able in a decent way depending on the character or where i'd want people to be creative then i wont let it lift off the ground). Thanks for listening guys and giving great feedback, any more is welcomed and i will look into them when possible.

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Thats cool to see this much effort you have put in on these.
Even the best creators dont always stress test their characters to a high level so If you have applied nerfs and buffs based on your personal dexperience thats good.
i will have to test the updates out

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks superwiskey! I definitely have a fair blueprint for stress testing these characters cause they're all ez combo able and I really plan on using them in competitive/arcade combat for the main part so that helps lol. Here is a new vid for the latest Update!

Last edited by DarkZemX on Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

NAMTron likes this post

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes - Page 2 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

baddass dude.
keep the goodness rolling I say

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes - Page 2 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

DarkZemX wrote:Thanks superwiskey! I definitely have a fair blueprint for stress testing these characters cause they're all ez combo able and I really plan on using them in competitive/arcade combat for the main part so that helps lol. Here is a new vid for the latest Update!

Nice one bro! btw we added a shout out to you in the intro for one of our recent vidz, for your contributions here to our community.
idk if anyone suggested or not, but you should really consider joining our NAM cinema network & pimping out your channel with our view booster system:

It;s a bit of a pain because it means you have to add text for every video you upload, but it pays off man!

DarkZemX likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wow thanks alot man you guys are the best! =D I'm Def with the NAM Cinema gang 😎. I read through it a while back but I'm not sure if I am doing it all the way correctly lol if not Def message some feedback man!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks bro and also I still have your suggestions in mind from before about Slow-motion visuals!

NAMTron

NAMTron

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes - Page 2 RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)

[quote="DarkZemX"I read through it a while back but I'm not sure if I am doing it all the way correctly lol if not Def message some feedback man! [/quote]

There is a 3 step instructional guide you can find here:

Look for the text line : How do I set up my videos to enable view boosts?

Main thing to be aware of is that the same text template needs to be applied to the video description of every video that you want to enable view boosts for. If it is missing on a video, the algorithm will not detect that video and refer it to search results.
SOme of our other members use a saved notepad text on their desktop that they easily vopy and paste every time. you can see some examples here:
For example your recent video would not come up in the algorithm because the text doesnt have a link here:

This one from another member would be detected because of the link here:

DarkZemX likes this post

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks NAMtron for the great Info!

NAMTron likes this post

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

nice job

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

New Combo Routes For Terry And Charlie, If you've Downloaded Them When Charlie was first Edited/Released by me then you should have the latest version. If not then feel free to update Terry for more beastly combos

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes - Page 2 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy my man is back.
Nice one~ and jsut in time for xmas too

DarkZemX likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Phant0mD wrote:ayyyyyyyyyyyyy my man is back.
Nice one~ and jsut in time for xmas too

Hell Yeah Bro! I got a few extra goods too lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

By any chance do you still have existing copies of all the original Mr Infinite svk characters (unedited) versions from his forum?
Reason being they are all sadly offline.
It seems that his onedrive and mediafire that once hosted them he has deleted.
FOr historical purposes it would be a tragedy for these to be lost, and I would like to re-upload them to our file server for safe keeping and add to the mugen forbes list for his entry.

Scratch that, I just realized we had them all backed up since 2014 all in one off our cloud storages. Thank god for forward thinking.

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Vermilion Spy wrote:By any chance do you still have existing copies of all the original Mr Infinite svk characters (unedited) versions from his forum?
Reason being they are all sadly offline.
It seems that his onedrive and mediafire that once hosted them he has deleted.
FOr historical purposes it would be a tragedy for these to be lost, and I would like to re-upload them to our file server for safe keeping and add to the mugen forbes list for his entry.

Scratch that, I just realized we had them all backed up since 2014 all in one off our cloud storages. Thank god for forward thinking.

lol Wow well thats great vermillion because in terms of in their original states i would only have a handful. Glad it worked out though :D

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum