Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes

+6
Vermilion Spy
xXEnchanter.ZuXx
CancerManXIII
Phant0mD
Filthy Fredo
DarkZemX
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Mai, Feilong and Karin has Just been added And Great Slowmotion Patch/Balances has just been added to 20 Of the characters! Mai, Feilong, Ken, K', Kula, Takuma, Ryo, Ryu, Joe, Sakura, Strider hiryu, Karin, Eiji, Guile, and Cody, Terry, Chunli, King, Rock Howard and Akuma. - These characters should definitely be redownloaded For Slowmotion fixes and Attack/dmg adjustments.

This Slow-Motion Patch helps Make the Slowmotion of Hyper moves only activate when the Move actually Hits enemies. If the hit is blocked or dodged the match/game will not be slowed down! But once connected the move is slowed/ has a more impactful look as intended by Me! Hope you guys enjoy i will make a vid sometime soon lol.(I definitely will)

-Charlie Has been added! With more combo potential!

-Terry Has been Updated to have more combo potential. Close standing Heavy Kick now short lifts for different combo routes. Also Light crack shoot on airborne enemies can lead to different combos as well. Try Connecting the Two!

Ryu, Ken and Sakura has received some balances and also a fix for their compatibility with Stage BG Effects During Hypers!

*Ryu's Lvl3 supers have been balanced. Honestly there was some big dmg problems with few of the supers. They are now balanced out.

Unfortunately Yuri Still Needs a Pallet Fix(She is Fully balanced out), which im still incapable of currently fixing lol If anyone can help with that I'd greatly appreciate it.

Any character's folder that has a (WS)= widescreen version means that the regular folder(Not widescreen) Has received the hitspark reduction as well as the widescreen patch. Only difference is the local coord hasnt been changed. Long story short you should still download the regular characters who have "(WS)" versions.
The streetfighter edits will Commence! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. So now 32 characters have received the Widescreen/ spark reduction changes! Any newly edited characters will be receiving these exact changes moving forward sooo....yeah lol enjoy guys!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New Video showcases on the way!
Check out updated Strider VS Rock Howard! FIGHT BELOW shows the Hitspark reduction, AI tweak and basically the visual vibe of my edits(more stage visibility during combat and slow-mo during fitting hypers)

Last edited by DarkZemX on Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:04 pm; edited 86 times in total (Reason for editing : Update to latest Slow-motion patched characters!)

Phant0mD and NAMTron like this post

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

interesting.
This i have to try out.
I do recall someone mentioning that bug was a major flaw in the character preventing him from being properly playable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

AYYYYYE
nice one bro.
I'm also stoked someone actually looked into fixing Eiji.
Theres soooo many characters I wish we had converted to svk style that we still havent seen yet.
Awesome characters like Shin Shishioh, Zankuro, Kibagami Genjyuro, Asura, and so many more.

Keep up the good work son!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Lol yes thanks Fredo I looked into thanks to a certain someone mentioning it lol.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], the character is playable. The bug seems to happen mainly when CPU is using it. I tried fixing but couldn't find the cause of the problem. I will check the forums for grab issue threads when I have more time.

@PhantomD those characters would be really dope SvK style I would Def love a Asura Variation. Much respect to the mugen creators. My role in these Edits are making them more stage friendly/Visible, attack fixes, balancing, and slow motion additions. If You guys have any feedback on the balancing or Slow-motion Additions I'm all ears [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phant0mD and NAMTron like this post

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

oh nice one.
Its about time Infinites characters had a rework.
Especially the older ones.
One suggestion I have for what its worth, would be replacing the default hitsparks.
The cvsnk ones are so played out at this point and i'm sure there are better versions out there.
Also, was wondering if you can make animated super BG cuts, like whatthese newagemugen guys do on their characters.
That would be cool too

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

@Cancerman that's great advice man, honestly I haven't gotten any Newage mugen characters as of yet cause I've been building a massive roster for a long time now(it's complete).
Im pretty cool With the default sparks minus that during alot of hits they can overtake some attack sprites so now I'm very interested to see if others won't be too overbearing during hypers. The missing pieces of my roster is making the SvK Characters fit my build but I will definitely look into the hit sparks cause something tells me swapping out the hit effect sprites shouldn't be too hard to do, if you have some in mind plz send me a link  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

Phant0mD likes this post

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Hey Guys Eiji's CPU grab Glitch has been fixed, If you guys run into any other glitch let me know but as of now it is not being used by the AI any longer so yeahhh lets celebrate lol

Phant0mD likes this post

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Oh its cool you fixed it.
I think there is an author called Boryema he made some SVK style but many had alot of incomplete bug things here and there.
You should check his characters out too maybe fix some because they were really cool too.
Like Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear.
And some Dragon Ball Z character and stuffs

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

@Fredo Copy that man i definitely have some of Boryema's characters, I will def look into it once ive done a majority of The original SvK Roster. Im Also just trying to perfect the type of build / Balancing i want with these characters so currently they are getting better and better.

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

DarkZemX wrote:@Fredo Copy that man i definitely have some of Boryema's characters, I will def look into it once ive done a majority of The original SvK Roster. Im Also just trying to perfect the type of build / Balancing i want with these characters so currently they are getting better and better.

his guy does some weirdness in 1.1 sometimes.
Some of his specials and what not look weird or semi brokedy wokedy last time i checked

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:
his guy does some weirdness in 1.1 sometimes.
Some of his specials and what not look weird or semi brokedy wokedy last time i checked

Judging by the title, he has maybe adressed many of these issues.

Thank you for the share of your work on these characters.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

oh shit, you did a Shen Woo fix!
This i gotta try. I need one for a video on our channel soon to promote ma bros stage he working on at some point so this will do perfect. testing now!

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks for the support guys! I am learning more as I edit these characters and am learning other implementations of Slow-motion in hypers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shen will most likely be receiving these type of implementations to his low hp Lvl3 Hyper later on today( I want the last hit of that Hyper to come out faster but didn't know how to before) if possible to change up. He actually is the only person remaining out of the 17-18 edited that I feel can use that added spice lol so be on the lookout. Other than that I won't be changing much else with him, just some slight damage buffs on very few attacks.

Phant0mD likes this post

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Shen Has been updated lol
OKAY GUYS! honestly speaking KOF is my favorite fighting game series but I will move on to updating more on the streetfighter's cast. There are still a fair bit of Kof Characters of SvK remaining and they will be release with The streetfighter cast but at a slower pace! Just putting it out there, Streetfighter gonna get some love too lol

Last edited by DarkZemX on Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oxocube

Oxocube

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hi DarkZemX, this is a cool project you have going on here.
The iinfinite and SVK characters are some of the most fun and entertaining cvs style characters i've seen.
I happen to like Yuri Sakazaki by infinite - is she on your edit list?

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hey man Yuri from KOF has just been added a few days ago! I'm so sorry to everyone for not having the DL link in the post I legit thought it was there lol. And I agree the SvK Characters are fantastic. My only gripe is they take away from some of the amazing scenery and stages that are in mugen during the supers which is wat started my project! Cause rock howard SvK is probably the best one out there but at the cost of stage visibility during lvl 1-3 Supers isn't really something I'm a fan of lol

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Hey Guys i would like to address one of my methods which i feel can be annoying to mugen downloaders which is my updates on characters so far! Due to me learning more on implementing slow-motion in different moves and effects, I tend to learn something new and add it to older characters that i feel can much use it(Like Ryo! He is GREAT with these new slow-mo additions plz redownload lol). So i know it can be really annoying but some updates are big game changers towards Epic Shiz that can happen in battles. Ryo's Giga punch lvl 3 now slows down time once it connects which is what i originally wanted it to do! The more i learn, the less likely i will need to add new updates to the future edits of SvK characters incoming!

Phant0mD likes this post

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I'm not annoyed.
I just wish people made more effort like this to correct their characters.
There is one major issue with all these characters though if you use mugen 1.1 and widescreen.
The super screen is cut off half way.
You need to make it scale to full screen in widescreen localcoord mode

Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

@Fredo You're the man! Honestly you bring up a very interesting issue, Now my Mugen that I run these characters on and test them on, I'm guessing it's not wide screen because even if the stage has zoom effects and the characters go really far away, when the Hyper starts up, the Black background stretches throughout the whole stage. So this issue that you bring up is new to me. But I honestly would love a hand in solving it for people with wide-screen! Any idea what measurement I should add to the black background sprite or code that will give it a full stagestretch?

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

First you need to be using any 1280x720p screenpack.
The second thing you need to do is update your character's .def file localcoord values.
The correct values for 16:9 are 426.66,320.25.
Once you change that you will see what happens.
The way you will need to fix the super BGs is by either replacing the sprites or using a scale factor to stretch

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks for the info Fredo! I'll look into it. Btw I've gotten feedback from someone that noted that the hypers do too much damage, does anyone feel the same?

just know the main reason they are at their current state is due to me wanting the characters to be balanced with the damping system. For some of the characters doing a combo into a lvl 3 super might do very poor damage(lower than doing a lvl 1 combo) so I decided to give the Raw Lvl3 supers a decent buff from that. But I do understand that they can be reduced some(I have been working around the damping system a bit better on certain characters but not all).  Across the board tho i do have some moves in mind that I know can get a small nerf

Last edited by DarkZemX on Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

hmmm personally i dont think there is any issue with the damege as far as i have seen brother.
Dampening is definitely important, but the golden rule to remember is that since its mugen and neither cvsnk 2, nor mvc, we really dont have anything to compare the accurate damage scaling to since infinite svk style is in between the two playstyles, so the damage of course can be "inspired" by those, but not necessarily based on them.

A good way to throw the characters into the testing wheelhouse for some really solid feedback regarding this would be to hit up my one of the newagemugen homies xanxus75 on our discord.
He does competitive online mugen tournaments regularly so he plays against real people all the time and is somewhat an expert on real play scenarios.
but personally i think you are dong fine so keep up the good work!

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks phant0mD! I totally get that and that's also how my damage scaling came to be because I love fighting tough opponents in arcade and if I land a really good/hard to land special attack on someone I would Hope that the damage matches that risk/reward lol Now as for most of the characters they have that inspiration in there but not entirely! But for the lvl 3 hypers the damage is MAJOR inspired from DBZ Character lvl3's or what I would want them to do. There is no way I would want a broly max level super to do anything close to his lvl 2 Hyper lol and I treat these characters with the same respect! I will try to contact your friend during my next full scale roster Balance patches!

Guys Expect another Quality of Life patch for all the characters soon! This next patch will be matching up all of their defense so that the damage scaling will be easier to Guage for myself and the new releases of characters Edits, also it will help you guys easily match up their defense into your own mugen builds cause I'm positive that as of now it isn't too simple for some/and myself with the now 23 edited characters. Strider will be released tonight as well with this quality patch!(lol change of plans, Defense patch will be in the next few days)

Phant0mD likes this post

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

CancerManXIII wrote:oh nice one.
Its about time Infinites characters had a rework.
Especially the older ones.
One suggestion I have for what its worth, would be replacing the default hitsparks.
The cvsnk ones are so played out at this point and i'm sure there are better versions out there.
Also, was wondering if you can make animated super BG cuts, like whatthese newagemugen guys do on their characters.
That would be cool too

Hey feel free to check out the new Strider VS Rock Howard Fight. I have not swapped out the Hitspark effects but I did reduce there sizes which I feel has a much better look, the original is definitely big especially during close up/Zoomed in camera angles during Supers. Honestly tho it takes alot of time to even reduce the sizes so I'm not sure which characters moving forward will get those changes but if there is good feedback on it I will devote time to doing it for everyone lol. As of now my favorites out of the bunch will most likely receive that edit sometime soon.

Any feedback on the changes are welcomed! Also later on in the strider VS Rock video, the showcase portion actually shows the older Hitspark sizes so feel free to compare using that!

(Side Info) Ahem...... Ghost of tsushima Dlc is dropping soon guys so.... Um lol I will be editing about another 5 characters before it drops lol it's such an amazing game!

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

SvK Slowmotion Patch! Charlie Has Been added and Terry New Combo Routes 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

ooh this is interesting.
Some of my fav gals are in there i see!
hmmmmm ihave mixed feelings RE: the effect changes.
See its probably a preferency thingy ma bobby, but i'm a sucker for flashy flash.
I really like the newagemugen old version of Infinite's characters with the extra flashyfx and those kinda stuffs but i guess its horsies for coursies.
like these ones:

Is there a way to turn the super backgrounds back on by swapping a file and stuff?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum