Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX

+3
Vermilion Spy
Phant0mD
DarkZemX
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mugen 1.1 Only Character MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:07 pm

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Ya01log
07/23/21 Duolong and K'/K' Blood, Have Just gotten new buffs and some Visual changes so be sure to Redownload them.

*Ive Done revisions with Vice, Guy, Duolong(Buffed/ Some visual changes) , K'(Buffed/ Some visual changes) , Joe, Shen, Terry So that their Lvl2 and Lvl3 supers will include stage background effects(Snow, Rain, Fog Etc) Plz redownload Characters with Updated DL Link!* Thank you

Hey Guys, After some further balancing and fixes Ive finally put up the link for the characters ive Done some edits on.
The main thing i wanted to change with the SvK characters was more Stage Visibility during battle but i also added slow-mo to Some hypers and balanced some attacks and damage in the process. More of the SvK variation characters will be updated into the folder sometime soon so be on the lookout!

Additional info on black background. Unfortunately during some lvl2 and lvl3 Hypers if the black background is removed it could just break the hyper itself/Logic of it(EX: characters suppose to be in air but are actually on the floor). So I settle for keeping some black and depending on the stage effects it can really show benefits.  Thumbs Up (Some characters cannot have stage effects showing however like Sakura and Ryu, once again they tend to break the logic of the Hyper

Spoiler:
MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX CVtTVFv MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX WqIzrM1 MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX SUFpnza MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Q01K4bs MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Mg82cqo
MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX MHvyx4Q

Plz Watch Video To understand changes better as well as see Some of the slow-motion changes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by DarkZemX on Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:42 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Character Updates)

killascoop20 likes this post

2Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:19 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Interesting ...
I really loved all the svk characters but always felt the super bgs could be dobe better.
I like the kof breaking glass or mvc warp mode style bgs aswell.
Will be sure to check these out.
Welcome to newagemugen family brother!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

3Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:49 pm

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Thank You for the warm welcome! MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 1f604 MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 1f4aa
Yes i agree because they are Very playable/Fun with good Ai But with all the AMAZING mugen stages out there, the background effects can take away from the epic battles when shown too often in my opinion. If you guys have any feedback or see any issues definitely let me know MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 1f44c

4Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:28 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Oh hi, I could be totally wrong but we may have spoke before on Mugenarchive at some point - there was a person there requesting help on super BG removal and I responded the topic.
If i'm wrong, I apologize, but if not, well, great to see you here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

5Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:54 am

NAMTron

NAMTron

MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX RjBqV68
I assume these characters are not Mugen 1.1 specific and should be in our Mugen 1.0+ section.
Moving now

MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

6Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:11 am

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

@VermillionSpy Yes it is me! =D Thanks Again for the help, now I can make these SvK characters perfect for my roster!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I actually thought they were 1.1 cause they feature zoom in effects during Supers but hell I wouldn't really know where they belong so thanks lol

7Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:46 pm

NAMTron

NAMTron

MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX RjBqV68
Oh right.
Thats actually my poor observation.
Quite right.
I recall its a 1.1 specific feature correct?
In which case I will move these back.
Sorry about that.

MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

8Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:57 pm

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@VermillionSpy Yes it is me! =D Thanks Again for the help, now I can make these SvK characters perfect for my roster!

Great to have you here. You may find your content gets more attention here than it would on Mugenarchive to be honest.
That site is great for hosting offline content, but it is also over-saturated with multiple versions/untested and broken edits of the same characters. Hopefully here your work will get a better appreciation

MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

9Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:31 pm

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

@ Vermillion Spy MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 1f601 thanks i really appreciate it, Glad to be here. Place of quality!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ....bro how dare you... lol Jk no problem MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 1f604

10Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:03 am

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
oh yay some edits of infinite characters!

I wish we have a whole capcom vs snk roster of characters in the svk style it would be so fun .
But he stopped making these style a long time ago.....
Will definitely try these out!MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 1f64f

11Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:25 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 29270914107_0496322bcc_o

There was a Eiji kisaragi edit made in svk style out there that were very good, but it had some bugs where it would flowt off screen or something that it shouyld get fixed.
Also i think there was same with duolon edit sometimes.
But if you found that Eiji Kisaragi infinite style and fix it would be very cool too

12Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:29 pm

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

@Filthy Fredo hey that Eiji is pretty cool I have him in my roster, I will make a new thread for Eiji(Just for you buddy Thumbs Up) Duolong and K'/K blood Either tonight or tomorrow because my previous edits of them I felt wasn't balanced evenly, Their new update is much better! Lol I'm not sure about any bugs for him tho, if you spot anything let me know. There is a bug with certain hypers of the SvK roster characters that I feel like is due to compatibility with certain stages with zoom. If anybody might have a solution I'd be interested

@Shakti there are Plenty more SvK characters for me to work on and I'm pretty excited for alot of em cause they are my favorite characters with AWESOME Hypers Thanks to INFINITE and the other editors. So I can't wait to make them more Stage Friendly lol. Ryo, Strider(best strider variation I've ever seen), Rock howard, Geese and many more.

Last edited by DarkZemX on Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

13Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:04 am

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
I really like the svk style these are the characters I play with the most these although you have edits some of them I'm glad you are going to edits others these really cool thank you very much my friend.

DarkZemX likes this post

14Mugen 1.1 Only Character Re: MUGEN SVK-I Character Edits DarkZemX Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:06 pm

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No problem man, These are some of my fav characters as well especially cause of how playable and fun they are So im glad others enjoy it as well! Rock Howard and Eiji are out now in the DL Link!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum