Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer)

+4
lunalucard55
Shakti♥chu<3
Phant0mD
Filthy Fredo
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Newsboy (Silver)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
King Of Clout (Silver)
Recieved 15 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

KOF X.C XYLIGHT STADIUM (Commissioned by robert13gamer)

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 51169851268_54e2a841bd_o

General Info

Stage Name: KOF X.C - XYLIGHT STADIUM
Author: Filthy Fredo/Phantom D
Mugen Version/s: 1.1 Only
Rendering Mode: OpenGL
Resolution/Localcoord: 1280,720/1920,1080,2560,1440/3840,2160

[specifications]

- Animations: Yes
- Deltas: Yes
- Zoom: Yes
- Super Jump: Yes
- Universal SP Zoffset: Yes
- 16/32bit png: Yes

Stuff you won't reed:

Title is self explanatory. Extremely customized full true HD KOF XIII inspired stadium with too many features and improvements to list.
Requested and commissioned by Robert13gamer.
Every sprite was re-ripped, manually cleaned and recolored.
Every layer was separated and up-scaled with max quality rendering.
It has delta separation on every layer and scaling settings and extras sprites which were not present or possible in KOF XIII.
This is superior to the source game version in every way and is larger and wider and a whole lot more which you can read below if you care.
This is what the customer wanted and asked for so this is what he got as promised. What's more to say. have a nice day.
[Features]
Spoiler:
- 100% Re-ripped and reconverted and cleaned sprite-set from 8bit to 16/32png. These sprites are cleaner than the source game versions.
- 100% separated & delta on all layers (This is even superior to the source game version which was completely static with no delta movement)
- improved lighting and reflection effects done by hand that are higher fidelity and smoother at full 4k resolution than even the source game version
- Manually Improved, cleaned color corrected and up-scaled sprites and 100% original effect sprites and light shimmers not found in original version
- Improved and original HD fireworks animation
- 100% original additional layering and  cyberpunk inspired xyber city back drop with full animations
- increased stadium arena bounds, width and height for ultra wide zooming and multi-play style character compatibility
- corrected universal z offset for compatibility with any screenpack and screen centering as it should be unlike half the monkeys making stages lately
- over 4000 frames of Video screen HD scaled kof anniversary footage ripped from 4k high quality video and compressed down for extra detail
- numerous brand new animations and effects not included in KOF version
- Modified and improved scaling relative to actual char size unlike original KOF home version
- corrected aspect ratio for TRUE 16:9 mode localcoord unlike source game

Credits and thanks

-RObert13Gamer for commissioning these stages for his personal mugen
-Special thanks to PhantomD who helped out with the dirt work of this.
-All the members and fans who donated and sponsored the forum and stuff (you know who you are and there's credits in the video)
-SNK and NeoGeo for obvious reasons. Duhh

Download Link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Password protected. VIP/sponsors/minimum donation members only.

How to download
For Gold Saint Members
Spoiler:
Members with Gold Saint rank have unlimited free download & password access to this stage and all others released by Team Newagemugen.
Download links and access passwords will be automatically be sent to all Gold Saint members prior to public release.

How to Download For regular members:
Spoiler:
Minimum donation of $30.00 USD required.
Once you have donated, please reply to this post that you have donated for access.
Donating members meeting this criteria will be given the access password via private message.
$30 is equal to LESS THAN 2 working hours commission time - we spent over 15 free additional hours creating this stage for the client.
These donations help us recover these labor costs and create more free content and keep this website running - Take it or leave it, we do not work for free on high-end mugen content like this.
You can read about our commission prices and why we do this here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you are only looking for our free regular downloads, just download our other creations in the featured artists section instead and don't worry about it.

Last edited by Filthy Fredo on Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:35 am; edited 4 times in total

Phant0mD, NAMTron and ryeon16 like this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Made a Donation to Support Newagemugen
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
King Of Clout (Silver)
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years

lol u really bunkin for that featured artist section tab boi lol.

Also u may wanna add RE: what we discussed on hardware reccomendations

Disclaimer:

This stage is a resource heavy OpenGL stage, custom designed to the commissioners specs.
Intended only for Mugen 1.1 running in native resolution of 720p or higher.
We recommend using with the Updated Mugen 1.1 NTCore 4GB RAM Patch version here

Reccomended PC Hardware settings:
Windows OS: 10 x64
Recommended GPU: GTX 780Ti series or higher/equivalent AMD Graphics card
Recommended Minimum System Ram: 8GB

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 29270914107_0496322bcc_o
Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Silver)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
King Of Clout (Silver)

Oh wow This is really beautiful guys [VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 1f60d
I cant even imagine how many hours all of that took to make [VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 1f633
How can i download the stage? If its only for donators Im more than happy to donate for something this shiny [VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 1f60d plus yoy guys have made me free art before so i should really stop being such a freeloader hehe

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
Death Note (Bronze)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Talk Of The Town (Bronze)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

really beautiful it took a lot of work to achieve this result
I know I've only donated one donation so far
but i would really like to have the password if possible my friend
thanks even though i know you may not want
this stage and magnificent Thumbs Up

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flame mist with the power of lightning ...
[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) Unname10

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Silver)
Super Soldier (Silver)
King Of Clout (Silver)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:really beautiful it took a lot of work to achieve this result
i would really like to have the password if possible my friend
this stage and magnificent Thumbs Up

see dl link and instructions in description

Oxocube

Oxocube

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
Death Note (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
King Of Clout (Silver)

This is really incredible😳
It looks better than real king of fighters with all the cool effects and the designs.
I actually saw this after i found out that it was newagemugen that made oneof my favorite streamers mugen, but this is even cooler than his one!
What do i do if i want to also get some stage made like this?

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
King Of Clout (Silver)
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Just donated @fredo XD
This is bloody awesome monsieur you really outdid yourself on this one boyo.
That fight was pure adrenalin!
( I actually watched the whole 20 something minutes  [VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 1f453 )
[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 1f4aa
This is incredible work that you did and most of all its King Of Fighters Baby XDXD

Also you spelt commission with 3 mmms in the title lol

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) P21sO8E

Filthy Fredo likes this post

This stage is trully spectacular!!

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Silver)
Super Soldier (Silver)
King Of Clout (Silver)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just donated @fredo XD
This is bloody awesome monsieur you really outdid yourself on this one boyo.
That fight was pure adrenalin!
( I actually watched the whole 20 something minutes  [VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 1f453 )
[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 1f4aa
This is incredible work that you did and most of all its King Of Fighters Baby XDXD

Also you spelt commission with 3 mmms in the title lol

Thank you Mr alphabet soup. Fixed. I know i have to tidy up the thread using Vermilionspys posting release template thing with the colors ans stuff. Ill add it soon. Also Phantom did posters and stuff like my other stage.
Ill add later. And yes. Credits to Phantom watever hes called this month for the video lol

gamer981 wrote:This stage is trully spectacular!!

Believe it or not, I agree [VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 1f602   [VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) 1f44c
Im only satisfied that the customer got exactly what he wanted. But also that other ppl like it too is nice to know.

gctmugen

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) SPOGNVp
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★

Looks beautiful, donated some mula to obtain this masterpiece

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Silver)
Super Soldier (Silver)
King Of Clout (Silver)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Looks beautiful, donated some mula to obtain this masterpiece

Appreciate your donation, but please note there is a minimum donation fee for non Gold saint rank members.
The details are in the description by the download link.

Otherwise, just try our free stages in the downloads sections

Oxocube

Oxocube

Death Note (Bronze)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
King Of Clout (Silver)

It's totally worth it man, its probably the best mugen stage i ever downloaded but you may need a beefy gaming PC with a good video card if you want to run it is my only advice [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) WEOuZsG

ryeon16

[VIP/Sponsored content][Mugen 1.1 HD Stage] KOF X.C XYLIGHT Stadium (commissioned by Robert13Gamer) Ya01log
Death Note (Bronze)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★

I have donated for access. What a Face This stage will make a good addition to my collection I should have been collection stages back when Megaupload was still around. I'm testing the limitations of Ikemen and so far the only thing that seems to hang up is the synthwave stages I'm hoping this works.

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Silver)
Super Soldier (Silver)
King Of Clout (Silver)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have donated for access. What a Face This stage will make a good addition to my collection I should have been collection stages back when Megaupload was still around. I'm testing the limitations of Ikemen and so far the only thing that seems to hang up is the synthwave stages I'm hoping this works.

Check your PM. sending details now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum