Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

necro_rk



Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] GlDVwFc
Hi to all, I'll post here my stages from Fire Emblem Heroes. All stages are for mugen 1.1, with zoom and standard & widescreen version.

Some stages have fixed/edited sprites to expand stage size and improve the quality of the stage, any comment is welcomed

*Video preview removed in old stages to faster post upload, previews can be found in my blog or youtube channel.

Previous stages
Spoiler:

Stage Pack 1
Spoiler:

Ask Book I
Dokkalfheimr
Before We Met
Askr Alternative Universe - Library
Colosseum
Vallite Songstress
Volcano / Volcano wall
A Child's Wish
Halloween
Familiar Faces
A Hero´s Mettle

Stage Pack 2
Spoiler:

Dokkalfheimr Forest
Grima
Dragon's Gate
A Gift of Peace
Christmas
For a Smile
Chrismas Forest Wall
Valla
Romance Whirlwind
Muspell Temple

Nifl Temple
Spoiler:


Full-Bloom Bout
Spoiler:


Angrboa's Blood Temple
Spoiler:


Lessons Learned
Spoiler:


Deset/Desert Sea

Reunited at Last

Hel Castle

A Splendid Soiree

Summer Hoshido

Next: Jugdral Forest
Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] FEH-Jugdral-Forest

To download and check for other stages please visit my blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Last edited by necro_rk on Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:40 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Summer Hoshido stage added)

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Hi necro_rk

These stages are very nice.
I may have to look into the Fire emblem stages sprite rips for some future works myself.
Also I commend you for making the .def file for both resolutions so more people can enjoy.

Keep up the great work Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 1f603

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Nice work Necro_rk. Thank you for sharing these.
It seems that Fire emblems does have some great resources. I don't know much about the game but i'm surprised these stages didn't exist years ago


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

necro_rk



Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] GlDVwFc
✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi necro_rk

These stages are very nice.
I may have to look into the Fire emblem stages sprite rips for some future works myself.
Also I commend you for making the .def file for both resolutions so more people can enjoy.

Keep up the great work Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 1f603

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice work Necro_rk. Thank you for sharing these.
It seems that Fire emblems does have some great resources. I don't know much about the game but i'm surprised these stages didn't exist years ago

Thanks for download, the sprites are download from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , maybe I released 50% of current stages avaliable

Really some stages are such good sprites, I was also looking for stages and only found two or three, that's why I try to create them

necro_rk



Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] GlDVwFc
Reunited at Last stage released

PowerfulJoe

PowerfulJoe

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] SPOGNVp
I enjoy the fact that we are seeing so many new stages thanks to the hard work of artists and hobbyist alike! Thanks for the new stages.

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Yeah it's always great to see the evolution of creators work as the years go by aswell.
This particular creator is a perfect example.

necro_rk



Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] GlDVwFc
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I enjoy the fact that we are seeing so many new stages thanks to the hard work of artists and hobbyist alike! Thanks for the new stages.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yeah it's always great to see the evolution of creators work as the years go by aswell.
This particular creator is a perfect example.

Thank you very much, it is really appreciated to have such good comments

necro_rk



Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] GlDVwFc
Hel Castle stage relased

necro_rk



Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] GlDVwFc
Splendid Soiree stage released

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Bro I'm so glad you came to share these.
These stages are dope man keep it up. Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 1f608 Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 1f608 Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 1f608


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

necro_rk



Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] GlDVwFc
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bro I'm so glad you came to share these.
These stages are dope man keep it up. Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 1f608  Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 1f608  Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 1f608

Thanks for use it, a lot of stages are coming...

Summer Hoshido released

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] 29630307338_927318ed53_o
The sprites used for these stages are nice but they could use with some filtering before inserting into the sff.
you could increase the color intensity or adjust the levels of lights and darks as the sprites straight out of the game are as little washed out.


also in the Summer Hoshido for example, the scaling of the character size compared to the lanterns and buildings is off.
the lantern is too large in comparison to the distance and zoom where they are standing.
But otherwise a good choice of art style to use and good zoom

necro_rk



Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post [Summer Hoshido released] GlDVwFc
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The sprites used for these stages are nice but they could use with some filtering before inserting into the sff.
you could increase the color intensity or adjust the levels of lights and darks as the sprites straight out of the game are as little washed out.


also in the Summer Hoshido for example, the scaling of the character size compared to the lanterns and buildings is off.
the lantern is too large in comparison to the distance and zoom where they are standing.
But otherwise a good choice of art style to use and good zoom

Thanks, I'll try to adjust lights & colors for next stages.
Some images are so big, but is original size, I'll try to resize or add instructions to remove from stage...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum