Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HD Mugen 1.1 Stage Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:24 pm

necro_rk

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post GlDVwFc
Hi to all, I'll post here my stages from Fire Emblem Heroes. All stages are for mugen 1.1, with zoom and standard & widescreen version.

Some stages have fixed/edited sprites to expand stage size and improve the quality of the stage, any comment is welcomed

*Video preview removed in old stages to faster post upload, previews can be found in my blog or youtube channel.

Previous stages
Spoiler:

Stage Pack 1
Spoiler:

Ask Book I
Dokkalfheimr
Before We Met
Askr Alternative Universe - Library
Colosseum
Vallite Songstress
Volcano / Volcano wall
A Child's Wish
Halloween
Familiar Faces
A Hero´s Mettle

Stage Pack 2
Spoiler:

Dokkalfheimr Forest
Grima
Dragon's Gate
A Gift of Peace
Christmas
For a Smile
Chrismas Forest Wall
Valla
Romance Whirlwind
Muspell Temple

Nifl Temple
Spoiler:

Full-Bloom Bout
Spoiler:

Angrboa's Blood Temple
Spoiler:

Lessons Learned
Spoiler:

Deset/Desert Sea

Reunited at Last

Hel Castle

Next: A Splendid Soiree
Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post FEH-A-Splendid-Soiree

To download and check for other stages please visit my blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by necro_rk on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Hel Castle stage added)

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Hi necro_rk

These stages are very nice.
I may have to look into the Fire emblem stages sprite rips for some future works myself.
Also I commend you for making the .def file for both resolutions so more people can enjoy.

Keep up the great work Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post 1f603

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Nice work Necro_rk. Thank you for sharing these.
It seems that Fire emblems does have some great resources. I don't know much about the game but i'm surprised these stages didn't exist years ago

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

4HD Mugen 1.1 Stage Re: Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:51 pm

necro_rk

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi necro_rk

These stages are very nice.
I may have to look into the Fire emblem stages sprite rips for some future works myself.
Also I commend you for making the .def file for both resolutions so more people can enjoy.

Keep up the great work Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post 1f603

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice work Necro_rk. Thank you for sharing these.
It seems that Fire emblems does have some great resources. I don't know much about the game but i'm surprised these stages didn't exist years ago

Thanks for download, the sprites are download from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , maybe I released 50% of current stages avaliable

Really some stages are such good sprites, I was also looking for stages and only found two or three, that's why I try to create them

necro_rk

Reunited at Last stage released

PowerfulJoe

PowerfulJoe

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post SPOGNVp
I enjoy the fact that we are seeing so many new stages thanks to the hard work of artists and hobbyist alike! Thanks for the new stages.

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Yeah it's always great to see the evolution of creators work as the years go by aswell.
This particular creator is a perfect example.

necro_rk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I enjoy the fact that we are seeing so many new stages thanks to the hard work of artists and hobbyist alike! Thanks for the new stages.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yeah it's always great to see the evolution of creators work as the years go by aswell.
This particular creator is a perfect example.

Thank you very much, it is really appreciated to have such good comments

9HD Mugen 1.1 Stage Re: Fire Emblem Heroes stages release post Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:28 pm

necro_rk

Hel Castle stage relased

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum