Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen

+3
GRAYFOX
Swagga Kings
Phant0mD
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen  - Page 2 42197397255_c0a08f615e_o
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
King Of Clout (Silver)
Recieved 15 or more likes from other Members
Newsboy (Silver)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics

@Swagga Kings wrote:Hmm that's strange cause I played the video from here and it played just fine that's just wired.

I also cannot see any darkstalkers vs street fighter in the video. Just other random games marathon. Looks like some non mugen zelda game stuff.
Maybe you posted the wrong video here?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen  - Page 2 FXzcO3r

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen  - Page 2 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Death Note (Bronze)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank

Honestly I shouldn't share my video here It should only be Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter related stuff I'm trying to fine out on how to delete the post but I can't seem to figure it out.

NAMTron

NAMTron

Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen  - Page 2 RjBqV68
Survivor (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
King Of Clout (Silver)
Recieved 15 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics

@Swagga Kings wrote:Honestly I shouldn't share my video here It should only be Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter related stuff I'm trying to fine out on how to delete the post but I can't seem to figure it out.

Hello Swaggakings.
I can help you with this.
We have a new way for special members to manage video content and earn more views.
You can read about it here and join it if you are interested in increasing your chances for viewers subscribers:

https://www.newagemugen.com/t4114-newagemugen-cinema-network-members-guide-updated-sep-2021

There is alot to read but the most important thing to read is the setup steps.
You will see there are 3 setup steps to click and read.
Let us kbow if you are interested and we can add you to the cinema network system

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen  - Page 2 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen  - Page 2 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Death Note (Bronze)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)

Ohh ok thank you very much I'll look in to it

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum